First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
I hate to break it to you guys...
12036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
Chuck Norris is a washed up fag. Bruce Lee is where it's at. A true God if there was one.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
Chuck Norris? You mean the loony old exercise equipment salesmen who thinks Obama is trying to make boy scouts gay? He's freaking hilarious.
Posted 12/10/12
Bruce Lee's such a BAMF, he beat up some white, hairy guy and made Chuck Norris
toxxin 
38157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

nex564 wrote:

......your just a dick


pfffft.
3340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
that was the guy above me
57301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere over th...
Online
Posted 12/10/12
Hmm, maybe I'm too old t participate in the Chuck Norris talk-shit-a-thon. People call him a bad ass because he was Bruce Lees student for a really long time. He was trained by Bruce Lee longer than any of his other pupils. Therefore, Bruce>Chuck and, Chuck>everyone else.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/12 , edited 12/10/12
Thx for explaining. I never ever really did get the Chuck Norris jokes as he got his ass whooped by Bruce lee but now it make sense.

I always found it annoying.
50258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12 , edited 12/11/12

nex564 wrote:

......You're just a dick


There, I fixed it for you. Fun fact, did you the definition of dick is that it's another way of saying detective? Of course, you probably meant that other definition, that I'm a jerk.
3340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


nex564 wrote:

......You're just a dick


There, I fixed it for you. Fun fact, did you the definition of dick is that it's another way of saying detective? Of course, you probably meant that other definition, that I'm a jerk.


yes.....
50258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12 , edited 12/11/12

nex564 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


nex564 wrote:

......You're just a dick


There, I fixed it for you. Fun fact, did you the definition of dick is that it's another way of saying detective? Of course, you probably meant that other definition, that I'm a jerk.


Yes.....


3340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


nex564 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


nex564 wrote:

......You're just a dick


There, I fixed it for you. Fun fact, did you the definition of dick is that it's another way of saying detective? Of course, you probably meant that other definition, that I'm a jerk.


Yes.....




well you are
61028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
Why all the Chuck Norris hate? He is a human like the rest of you. But with more money. Oh, now I see why you hate him.
50258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Oldthrashbar wrote:

Why all the Chuck Norris hate? He is a human like the rest of you. But with more money. Oh, now I see why you hate him.


xD
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Magi-Meep wrote:

Chuck Norris is a washed up fag. Bruce Lee is where it's at. A true God if there was one.

Oooh, you're such a badass calling a 72 year old a "fag" lol. Is that a word you throw around a lot tough guy? I hope for your sake you're trolling or lying about your age because that's pretty unbecoming of a 38 year old.

Chuck Norris is badass because he's a true martial artist holding black belts in multiple disciplines and even a Machado brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for you traditional martial arts haters out there. I don't agree with many of his political or religious views but those things aren't really badass related, lol. You know what's badass? Being respected by someone like Bruce Lee which Chuck Norris was.
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
lots of trolls!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.