First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The World God Only Knows is getting its third season!
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12
I'm so happy m8!!

I've been waiting for it, the manga is simply amazing and I love it sooo much, reading for the 3rd time atm (but only until ch. 196 where the story takes another direction because I wanna see the anime before reading the rest).
27457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12
thanks for making a thread that re-directs you to the front page article, where you can discuss it also ... Pointless -.-

I think it's great I love that series, even though I don't like where the plot is going too -.- But it's just great fun to watch, :)

EDIT: Before I get flamed for saying this in the "anime Discussion" part of the forum... I just meant that, just copying another link and making a thread is stupid, at least put some effort into it lol -.-
Posted 12/7/12
dunno if it's because the coffee or because I'm happy, I see sparkles!!

Posted 12/7/12
I FULLY welcome season 3. This is great news to hear.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

JayVeeDees wrote:

thanks for making a thread that re-directs you to the front page where you can discuss it also ... Pointless -.-

I think it's great I love that series, even though I don't like where the plot is going too -.- But it's just great fun to watch, :)


Because some people got better things to do than browse around crunchyroll's articles. So they might miss out some information.
49778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Best day ever
47634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Online
Posted 12/7/12

JayVeeDees wrote:

thanks for making a thread that re-directs you to the front page where you can discuss it also ... Pointless -.-


You seem to have missed the fact that this is the ANIME DISCUSSION forums.

So no, it's not "pointless", especially not when that article isnt going to stay on the front page.
27457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12

kitsuneshoujo wrote:


JayVeeDees wrote:

thanks for making a thread that re-directs you to the front page where you can discuss it also ... Pointless -.-


You seem to have missed the fact that this is the ANIME DISCUSSION forums.

So no, it's not "pointless", especially not when that article isnt going to stay on the front page.


I just meant that, just copying another link and making a thread is stupid, at least put some effort into it lol
47634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Online
Posted 12/7/12
Oh ok, then I agree, yes.
41082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
About time we got a 3rd season! Also, the people who were talking about not liking the plot and where it's going, have you read the manga? It depends on if you're talking about the manga or the anime. Trust me, the plot gets a whole lot better than the "making random girls fall for you" trend. Yes, there's an actual plot towards the middle of the series, but I'm not sure season 3 will cover it if it's only gonna be 12 episodes (I'm assuming it is). But there's so many great things in the manga that they need to animate. I can only hope it picks up speed and catches on for another 3-4 seasons to cover the manga.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

ninjajake12 wrote:

About time we got a 3rd season! Also, the people who were talking about not liking the plot and where it's going, have you read the manga? It depends on if you're talking about the manga or the anime. Trust me, the plot gets a whole lot better than the "making random girls fall for you" trend. Yes, there's an actual plot towards the middle of the series, but I'm not sure season 3 will cover it if it's only gonna be 12 episodes (I'm assuming it is). But there's so many great things in the manga that they need to animate. I can only hope it picks up speed and catches on for another 3-4 seasons to cover the manga.


From what I'm guessing, season 3 can go two ways. Keep with the same plot of "making random girls for for you" stuff, or skip that whole part and go to the goddess plot along with letting the audience know that he has won more hearts.

But I don't mind them having the same plot, since each and every one of the girls are different in their own ways and how he would approach them is different.
49778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12

DomoKevin wrote:


ninjajake12 wrote:

About time we got a 3rd season! Also, the people who were talking about not liking the plot and where it's going, have you read the manga? It depends on if you're talking about the manga or the anime. Trust me, the plot gets a whole lot better than the "making random girls fall for you" trend. Yes, there's an actual plot towards the middle of the series, but I'm not sure season 3 will cover it if it's only gonna be 12 episodes (I'm assuming it is). But there's so many great things in the manga that they need to animate. I can only hope it picks up speed and catches on for another 3-4 seasons to cover the manga.


From what I'm guessing, season 3 can go two ways. Keep with the same plot of "making random girls for for you" stuff, or skip that whole part and go to the goddess plot along with letting the audience know that he has won more hearts.

But I don't mind them having the same plot, since each and every one of the girls are different in their own ways and how he would approach them is different.


I doubt they'll skip the next set of conquests

SPOILER
Tsukiyo's and Yui's conquests are important because they play a role in the Goddess Arc
You can't skip that unless they're willing to throw the manga plot out the window and confuse the audience with introducing random characters with no background

Though I'm kind of sad Tenri's arc was made into an OVA rather than be a part of season 3 as it should be IMO
47634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Online
Posted 12/7/12
Where does the anime leave off in the manga?
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

Rito2Ru wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


ninjajake12 wrote:

About time we got a 3rd season! Also, the people who were talking about not liking the plot and where it's going, have you read the manga? It depends on if you're talking about the manga or the anime. Trust me, the plot gets a whole lot better than the "making random girls fall for you" trend. Yes, there's an actual plot towards the middle of the series, but I'm not sure season 3 will cover it if it's only gonna be 12 episodes (I'm assuming it is). But there's so many great things in the manga that they need to animate. I can only hope it picks up speed and catches on for another 3-4 seasons to cover the manga.


From what I'm guessing, season 3 can go two ways. Keep with the same plot of "making random girls for for you" stuff, or skip that whole part and go to the goddess plot along with letting the audience know that he has won more hearts.

But I don't mind them having the same plot, since each and every one of the girls are different in their own ways and how he would approach them is different.


I doubt they'll skip the next set of conquests

SPOILER
Tsukiyo's and Yui's conquests are important because they play a role in the Goddess Arc
You can't skip that unless they're willing to throw the manga plot out the window and confuse the audience with introducing random characters with no background

Though I'm kind of sad Tenri's arc was made into an OVA rather than be a part of season 3 as it should be IMO


Good point. But it's sad that the story is being produced so slowly. 2 seasons and we're not even near the goddess arc yet.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.