First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Pretend to like someone?
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its perfectly ok, its called rebounding.. then when your emotions are ok again and you break up with that person and if they are heartbroken they can do the same thing and it just continues from there... its like a endless cycle.

I don't see what the big deal is


Aside from it being a cycle of pain, and it starts with a choice that doesn't need to happen? Being used by others is one of the reasons a lot of people have trust issues, and it can really fuck with their ability to have trusting, healthy relationships later on. So how the hell is that perfectly ok?


Thats the way i feel.. no reason to get all butt hurt about it.. relax


Bear in mind, you also posted this:


i have trust issues in the first place because of some shit that has happened to me with past girl friends.


I'm not assuming this sort of thing happened to you, but it's shitty when it happens to anyone. Relationships would be a hell of a lot easier if people would stop playing mind games and using people.


I got my heart broken, ive been dumped and cheated on.. So i know what it feels like and it sucks.

Look.. the universe doesn't give a flying fuck about you, me or anyone else.. so do what you gotta do.

And i know this "cycle of pain" is cruel but that's just the way things are and i see it everyday in school and i don't think its ever gonna change.

It is the easiest way to move on from a relationship.
7307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its perfectly ok, its called rebounding.. then when your emotions are ok again and you break up with that person and if they are heartbroken they can do the same thing and it just continues from there... its like a endless cycle.

I don't see what the big deal is


Aside from it being a cycle of pain, and it starts with a choice that doesn't need to happen? Being used by others is one of the reasons a lot of people have trust issues, and it can really fuck with their ability to have trusting, healthy relationships later on. So how the hell is that perfectly ok?


Thats the way i feel.. no reason to get all butt hurt about it.. relax


Bear in mind, you also posted this:


i have trust issues in the first place because of some shit that has happened to me with past girl friends.


I'm not assuming this sort of thing happened to you, but it's shitty when it happens to anyone. Relationships would be a hell of a lot easier if people would stop playing mind games and using people.


I got my heart broken, ive been dumped and cheated on.. So i know what it feels like and it sucks.

Look.. the universe doesn't give a flying fuck about you, me or anyone else.. so do what you gotta do.

And i know this "cycle of pain" is cruel but that's just the way things are and i see it everyday in school and i don't think its ever gonna change.

It is the easiest way to move on from a relationship.



So you use someone you don't really give a shit about to get over/make jealous someone who really doesn't give a shit about you?



Yeah... it's not only cruel, it's childish and moronic. Get over it... move on with your life, and stop using other people to make yourself feel better. Saying everyone else does it doesn't make it right.
30054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver B.C.
Online
Posted 12/9/12
well i did that but ended loving the person i was using >_<
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

serenity1905 wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its perfectly ok, its called rebounding.. then when your emotions are ok again and you break up with that person and if they are heartbroken they can do the same thing and it just continues from there... its like a endless cycle.

I don't see what the big deal is


Aside from it being a cycle of pain, and it starts with a choice that doesn't need to happen? Being used by others is one of the reasons a lot of people have trust issues, and it can really fuck with their ability to have trusting, healthy relationships later on. So how the hell is that perfectly ok?


Thats the way i feel.. no reason to get all butt hurt about it.. relax


Bear in mind, you also posted this:


i have trust issues in the first place because of some shit that has happened to me with past girl friends.


I'm not assuming this sort of thing happened to you, but it's shitty when it happens to anyone. Relationships would be a hell of a lot easier if people would stop playing mind games and using people.


I got my heart broken, ive been dumped and cheated on.. So i know what it feels like and it sucks.

Look.. the universe doesn't give a flying fuck about you, me or anyone else.. so do what you gotta do.

And i know this "cycle of pain" is cruel but that's just the way things are and i see it everyday in school and i don't think its ever gonna change.

It is the easiest way to move on from a relationship.



So you use someone you don't really give a shit about to get over/make jealous someone who really doesn't give a shit about you?



Yeah... it's not only cruel, it's childish and moronic. Get over it... move on with your life, and stop using other people to make yourself feel better. Saying everyone else does it doesn't make it right.


Get over what?? Im in a happy relationship right now... im just expressing my thought about the decayed and degraded truth of whats going on and opinions on how to cope with it.

Yea its "cruel, childish and moronic" but life isn't fair. Everyone gets their heart broken at some point or another and they overcome it eventually.. its part of life lady so YOU should get over it.
21561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its "cruel, childish and moronic" but life isn't fair. Everyone gets their heart broken at some point or another and they overcome it eventually.. its part of life lady so YOU should get over it.


So your argument boils down to "I know it sucks and it's painful to do it to other people; but it's perfectly okay, because other people do it, too." The worst part is, you can still rationalize it in your head, despite the cognitive dissonance. Would you apply that same reasoning to people who are physically abusive? Also realize that a lot of the relationships that start this way become physically and emotionally abusive. Is that perfectly fine with you, too?

You know what it'll take for the cycle to end? People making the choice to NOT be a manipulative shitbag would be a great start.
7307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

Your opinion on how to cope with it is based on using others, manipulating them and making their own lives as miserable as your own.

Hearts will always be broken, but does that mean you have to stoop to such despicable means to do so? No. Someone breaks up with you? So what.. move on, there's no need to bring other people into your drama.

Posted 12/9/12
That sucks. You're showing your weaknesses.
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its "cruel, childish and moronic" but life isn't fair. Everyone gets their heart broken at some point or another and they overcome it eventually.. its part of life lady so YOU should get over it.


So your argument boils down to "I know it sucks and it's painful to do it to other people; but it's perfectly okay, because other people do it, too." The worst part is, you can still rationalize it in your head, despite the cognitive dissonance. Would you apply that same reasoning to people who are physically abusive? Also realize that a lot of the relationships that start this way become physically and emotionally abusive. Is that perfectly fine with you, too?

You know what it'll take for the cycle to end? People making the choice to NOT be a manipulative shitbag would be a great start.


Well i guess im a shitbag then because i have done this people and people have done it to me. Im respectful to any girl im dating, i never cheat or

mistreat them in anyway.. but when it comes to the point were i dont need them anymore i break up with them right then and there. I feel no

sympathy whats so ever when it comes to this matter. If this angers you im sorry its just the way i am.
21561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its "cruel, childish and moronic" but life isn't fair. Everyone gets their heart broken at some point or another and they overcome it eventually.. its part of life lady so YOU should get over it.


So your argument boils down to "I know it sucks and it's painful to do it to other people; but it's perfectly okay, because other people do it, too." The worst part is, you can still rationalize it in your head, despite the cognitive dissonance. Would you apply that same reasoning to people who are physically abusive? Also realize that a lot of the relationships that start this way become physically and emotionally abusive. Is that perfectly fine with you, too?

You know what it'll take for the cycle to end? People making the choice to NOT be a manipulative shitbag would be a great start.


Well i guess im a shitbag then because i have done this people and people have done it to me. Im respectful to any girl im dating, i never cheat or

mistreat them in anyway.. but when it comes to the point were i dont need them anymore i break up with them right then and there. I feel no

sympathy whats so ever when it comes to this matter. If this angers you im sorry its just the way i am.


Of course you are, given that you encouraged abusive situations to occur, and even said they were perfectly ok. You're the only one in this thread who responded that way, and somehow we're the ones who should get over it. How does it feel to be in favor of using and abusing innocent people, you unapologetic coward?

And of course you feel no sympathy or remorse, because you're an abusive coward. It's "just the way you are." Seek professional help, before someone ends up dead.
14358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / The academy
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I only use people when they bring me no more pleasure I drop them lets just say I've had my heart ripped out by friends and special friends too many times to the point where I have no heart
21561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

Yea its "cruel, childish and moronic" but life isn't fair. Everyone gets their heart broken at some point or another and they overcome it eventually.. its part of life lady so YOU should get over it.


So your argument boils down to "I know it sucks and it's painful to do it to other people; but it's perfectly okay, because other people do it, too." The worst part is, you can still rationalize it in your head, despite the cognitive dissonance. Would you apply that same reasoning to people who are physically abusive? Also realize that a lot of the relationships that start this way become physically and emotionally abusive. Is that perfectly fine with you, too?

You know what it'll take for the cycle to end? People making the choice to NOT be a manipulative shitbag would be a great start.


Well i guess im a shitbag then because i have done this people and people have done it to me. Im respectful to any girl im dating, i never cheat or

mistreat them in anyway.. but when it comes to the point were i dont need them anymore i break up with them right then and there. I feel no

sympathy whats so ever when it comes to this matter. If this angers you im sorry its just the way i am.


Of course you are, given that you encouraged abusive situations to occur, and even said they were perfectly ok. You're the only one in this thread who responded that way, and somehow we're the ones who should get over it. How does it feel to be in favor of using and abusing innocent people, you unapologetic coward?

And of course you feel no sympathy or remorse, because you're an abusive coward. It's "just the way you are." Seek professional help, before someone ends up dead.


Hahaha, wtf no one is gonna die... But thing that pisses me off now is that you say im abusive.. im still friends with all my ex girl friends. So fuck you i hope fucking die you peice of shit.. you dont know what the fuck i been through..You dont know SHIT about abuse.. So fuck you and i hope die in a fucking hole. Im done with this forum and dont bother to send anything back cuz i wont read it you fucking dipshit.


I know plenty about abuse, but I don't turn around and abuse people in response to that. But you admitted to doing just that, claimed you have no sympathy for it, and now you're running away because you got called out on it...because using people is abusive behavior, you coward.
Posted 12/9/12
Don't lead people on. You're not doing yourself or that other person any favors. There's nothing complex about the situation. Playing mind games is immature and selfish.
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
No.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.