Post Reply The Bird Freak
Posted 12/8/12
Max sat in a cage with her wings out behind her,she sighed and watched thee people stare at her like she was a freak
Posted 12/8/12

The-Max-Ride wrote:

Max sat in a cage with her wings out behind her,she sighed and watched thee people stare at her like she was a freak


Fang walked over and asked .' Max why are you in a cage ?'
Posted 12/8/12

Dash_kun wrote:


The-Max-Ride wrote:

Max sat in a cage with her wings out behind her,she sighed and watched thee people stare at her like she was a freak


Fang walked over and asked .' Max why are you in a cage ?'


She blinked and looked away "people"
Posted 12/8/12
why you! Fang yells and runs at people there you feel better
Posted 12/8/12

Dash_kun wrote:

why you! Fang yells and runs at people there you feel better


Max sighed and stood up "hurting them won't fix anything"
You must be logged in to post.