First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
EVENT: Winter Masquerade 2012
The Gifted
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*they look at them worried and one of them asks if they are alright*


Koruma coughed, and said he was alright, bringing up a fake smile to ease them. When really he was dying inside.
Mikado began to walk away, but was anchored down by Koruma's iron grip to his arm.
The Gifted
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
Menzai watched the students chatting amongst each other and even saw the headmaster himself was flirting. Wishing he could take the shoes off and hoped that he would not be needed and be able to leave a bit early to get started on reading the book.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

PikachuIzaya wrote:

Koruma coughed, and said he was alright, bringing up a fake smile to ease them. When really he was dying inside.
Mikado began to walk away, but was anchored down by Koruma's iron grip to his arm.


*they all ask you both to sit with them and they give you both the puppy eye stare*
The Gifted
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:

Zero looks uneasy "Hey can we talk?"


Huh, uh yeah sure.


Zero grabs Ryus forearm away from the other conversations he is having.Zero pulls him to a balcony set off to where no one was.He clenches his fists "Ive been thinkin ever since I woke up how we rarely talk"
Posted 12/10/12


Headmaster

Cassius chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "What's wrong with having a little fun, Amy?"

The Headmaster sighed as he remembered his wife. "Who knows. Nowadays I don't even know who she is anymore. How's everything going with you?"

The Gifted
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*they all ask you both to sit with them and they give you both the puppy eye stare*


samreaper wrote:

Menzai watched the students chatting amongst each other and even saw the headmaster himself was flirting. Wishing he could take the shoes off and hoped that he would not be needed and be able to leave a bit early to get started on reading the book.


Koruma wusses out and looked around the room. seeing as another student was across the room, he quickly grabbed MIkado and sped walked toward the other person.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:

Zero grabs Ryus forearm away from the other conversations he is having.Zero pulls him to a balcony set off to where no one was.He clenches his fists "Ive been thinkin ever since I woke up how we rarely talk"


*he nods in agreement* I've hardly seen you around though and you were put in a coma, of course we wouldn't be able to talk much. *he leans back against the balcony*
The Gifted
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
headmaster the playah ))
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 12/10/12
Kanra-Mask on
He fell into a steady pace that Cassie seemed to follow as well.The whole ballroom seemed to be filled with other kids and their dates but Kanra cared none for them at the moment. He was to be this girls escort till the night ended. He flowed over the floor with Cassie, leading her gracefully across the floor, "if your shoe's bother you, you may take them off." he said seeing that she was somewhat glancing at her feet.

The Gifted
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

PikachuIzaya wrote:


Koruma wusses out and looked around the room. seeing as another student was across the room, he quickly grabbed MIkado and sped walked toward the other person.


so you know menzai is a teacher xD ))

Noticing someone coming towards his direction and had a slight curious expression wondering if the two students needed something. Remaining still as one would think him to be a statue since he has stood there since the ball started without moving at all besides blinking.
Posted 12/10/12 , edited 12/10/12

(XD old man got it going on)
The Gifted
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

samreaper wrote:

so you know menzai is a teacher xD ))

Noticing someone coming towards his direction and had a slight curious expression wondering if the two students needed something. Remaining still as one would think him to be a statue since he has stood there since the ball started without moving at all besides blinking.


((whatevs, Is it alright ? My characters are quite new to the school, so they dont know many people yet xD))
Getting closer, Koruma began to question the person he saw earlier. thinks: is that a statue....? or a person..... uhhh....
The Gifted
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/10/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Up-on-Melancholy-Hill wrote:

Zero grabs Ryus forearm away from the other conversations he is having.Zero pulls him to a balcony set off to where no one was.He clenches his fists "Ive been thinkin ever since I woke up how we rarely talk"


*he nods in agreement* I've hardly seen you around though and you were put in a coma, of course we wouldn't be able to talk much. *he leans back against the balcony*


"Yeah but ever since you Left the NBDs w have not talked much"He leans on the wall"Hell dude we are roomates and we never talk.I was always with Ella"He grabs Ryus shoulder."Idk I just miss the old days"
Posted 12/10/12

Amaranthine

She chuckled at the nickname, but became worried over what he said about his wife. "You shouldn't be so distant from her! I'd say you go right now to meet up with her... Hm, I'm doing very well. Everything is going according to the plan."

The Gifted
13119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 12/10/12 , edited 12/10/12

Orihara_Kanra wrote:

Kanra-Mask on
He fell into a steady pace that Cassie seemed to follow as well.The whole ballroom seemed to be filled with other kids and their dates but Kanra cared none for them at the moment. He was to be this girls escort till the night ended. He flowed over the floor with Cassie, leading her gracefully across the floor, "if your shoe's bother you, you may take them off." he said seeing that she was somewhat glancing at her feet.



Cassie

Cassie felt like she was in a magical moment.
She hoped Kanra wasn't annoyed by her height.
She said '' No it's alright''
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.