First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
the last episode of sao #23
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
ok this better not be the last episode of sao .....

i just got done watchin it and im like no more after this one ...thats just wrong !!!!!!!!
47613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
Ummmm... wrong section. You want the anime section my friend.
Kevwu 
66950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California WOOOO...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
^ Wrong section.

And correct me if I'm wrong, i'm pretty sure it was a 25 episode series.
19376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Far west texas
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
This is the wrong section and there is a SAO topic but I'll reply anyway, SAO is still ongoing, you my friend have just caught up to today's most current episode and must watch the last 2 after they come out Saturdays at 1:00pm depending on your timezone. SAO is scheduled to be a 25 episode anime but there are apparently two more arcs in the novel and many of us are hoping for a next season.
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Morioh-cho
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
Wrong board but i'll tell you anyway.

See my avatar,that's kirito in volume 6.
We will probably get a season for it then wait a few more years until we get to longest arc of SAO called Alicization.
mtom8 
18817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
Wrong board. However, to reply, 23 isn't the last one, since it's scheduled to be 25 eps.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
You're an idiot ._. But I'll play Mr. Nice Guy this time. Might be a possibility that Crunchyroll is too lazy to tell us when the next episode comes or that they decided to stop streaming it. But to make sure that you get to see the last 2 episodes for this anime, here's a link.

http://onepieceofbleach.com/sword-art-online-episode-24/
47613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

DomoKevin wrote:

You're an idiot ._. But I'll play Mr. Nice Guy this time. Might be a possibility that Crunchyroll is too lazy to tell us when the next episode comes or that they decided to stop streaming it. But to make sure that you get to see the last 2 episodes for this anime, here's a link.

http://onepieceofbleach.com/sword-art-online-episode-24/


Don't call people idiots, it's rude. Go sit in a corner and think upon you actions
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:

You're an idiot ._. But I'll play Mr. Nice Guy this time. Might be a possibility that Crunchyroll is too lazy to tell us when the next episode comes or that they decided to stop streaming it. But to make sure that you get to see the last 2 episodes for this anime, here's a link.

http://onepieceofbleach.com/sword-art-online-episode-24/


Don't call people idiots, it's rude. Go sit in a corner and think upon you actions


Lol but you gotta admit, that is by far one of the most stupid questions I've come across. I don't know whether OP thought that the anime itself is going to stop airing. If crunchyroll doesn't want to stream anymore episodes, it's most likely they they came across a problem. But it doesn't mean that the anime would suddenly stop airing so suddenly. If you clicked on the link I showed, it shows when the next episode will come in english subs.
47613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

DomoKevin wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:

You're an idiot ._. But I'll play Mr. Nice Guy this time. Might be a possibility that Crunchyroll is too lazy to tell us when the next episode comes or that they decided to stop streaming it. But to make sure that you get to see the last 2 episodes for this anime, here's a link.

http://onepieceofbleach.com/sword-art-online-episode-24/


Don't call people idiots, it's rude. Go sit in a corner and think upon you actions


Lol but you gotta admit, that is by far one of the most stupid questions I've come across. I don't know whether OP thought that the anime itself is going to stop airing. If crunchyroll doesn't want to stream anymore episodes, it's most likely they they came across a problem. But it doesn't mean that the anime would suddenly stop airing so suddenly. If you clicked on the link I showed, it shows when the next episode will come in english subs.


Maybe he doesn't know how to use the internet, cut him some slack yo.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:

You're an idiot ._. But I'll play Mr. Nice Guy this time. Might be a possibility that Crunchyroll is too lazy to tell us when the next episode comes or that they decided to stop streaming it. But to make sure that you get to see the last 2 episodes for this anime, here's a link.

http://onepieceofbleach.com/sword-art-online-episode-24/


Don't call people idiots, it's rude. Go sit in a corner and think upon you actions


Lol but you gotta admit, that is by far one of the most stupid questions I've come across. I don't know whether OP thought that the anime itself is going to stop airing. If crunchyroll doesn't want to stream anymore episodes, it's most likely they they came across a problem. But it doesn't mean that the anime would suddenly stop airing so suddenly. If you clicked on the link I showed, it shows when the next episode will come in english subs.


Maybe he doesn't know how to use the internet, cut him some slack yo.


I did. Gave him a link so he doesn't have to worry about not being able to watch the next episode.
47613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

DomoKevin wrote:



I did. Gave him a link so he doesn't have to worry about not being able to watch the next episode.

You could have linked him to MyAnimeList.net and told him to look under the information tab instead of linking him to an illegal streaming site.


75152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
this thread isn't even allowed why argue about it?

mean version in spoiler

Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:



I did. Gave him a link so he doesn't have to worry about not being able to watch the next episode.

You could have linked him to MyAnimeList.net and told him to look under the information tab instead of linking him to an illegal streaming site.




But if we don't have crunchyroll streaming more SAO episodes for us then we have to go to an illegal streaming site anyway. Lol. OnePieceOfBleach buffers pretty fast so it's one of my favorite streaming sites. And if I were to link him to MyAnimeList.com he might think that they delayed the 24th episode for a few weeks which would make him become a depressed alcoholic for those weeks.
14982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I guess they are taking a christmas break aswell
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.