First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Secrets of Women
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

jellydrop_gravity wrote:


sillyriri wrote:


jellydrop_gravity wrote:

Well, I generally don't like the fact that most people think that all women become monsters when they get their period. It's not always true.

Some women on their period experience pain, and even if this pain happens to be moderate to severe in nature, these women are still able to maintain composure, or a good mood. Some women still look beautiful even on their period. That's from my observation.

I also heard from an expert that women usually dress and put on make up not just to look good in front of men, but also for other women- probably a self-esteem thing.

For some reason people think that being on their period makes women into irrational rage monsters who get mad at nothing and can't make decisions, but really it's more that we just get less tolerant of bullshit. Seriously, if a woman gets mad at you for something when she's on her period, she's probably irritated about it every time who do whatever it is, but usually just puts up with it without commenting.

As for appearance, it's not just for impressing men or other women- for themselves too. I wear make up and dress in a way I think looks nice, but it's not because I want anyone else to comment on it; I just enjoy looking like that, because it makes me feel pretty, regardless of anyone else's opinion.


I really do feel sorry for those women with severe menstrual pain. I have PMS that goes on for around two weeks and I literally can't walk because of it. Some other women even need opioid injections to relieve the pain.

And I totally agree with dressing pretty for ourselves. I also love to dress my friends and do their makeup!

I'm very lucky with mine- my periods are usually 4 days max, there'll be one day with pain severe enough that I can barely move, but otherwise nothing more than mild pain that doesn't last more than a day before and after plus the occasional menstrual migraine- yet that's bad enough, so I feel eternal sympathy for all the women who have it so much worse.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13
When you cancel plans and we answer, "It's fine, I understand!" we're probably pissed and upset.
It depends on the relationship, too- if you're always canceling plans, we're angry at you.
If you rarely do, we're angry we can't see you. So we're just frustrated.

We also get really pissed when we see you talking to other girls.
Even if you aren't flirting- we feel as if you may like the other girl more than us for some other reason, like if they're cuter, more friendly, more nicer, etc.
And then we feel as if we're in competition, as stupid as it is.

Well, there ya go.

For my period, I get HORRIBLE PMS- actually, I get really offended at anything. I'm a sobbing, screaming, yelling mess.
Well, maybe not that bad- but I can get there :P!
So just be careful what you say around a girl PMSing- it's not their fault, and whenever I PMS I feel like a big douche later on but I know it's out of my hand.

A lot of girls actually get very small amounts of PMS or none at all, though. Some just get a bit annoyed and that's it.

Just a heads up! Lmao
Posted 5/19/13
Where are the secrets?
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want
29264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Buffalo, NY USA
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
Wait, women have secrets?? The hell you say! I didn't know any of that! And they're just DYING to let us know those secrets. Perhaps they'd be willing to divulge some of those secrets and explain why they are the way they are, and men can do the same as well. But then again, some secrets are better left staying as such.
Posted 5/19/13

CalifCat wrote:

We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want


wow...just almost made me vomit....
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want


wow...just almost made me vomit....


I said WANT, not that we do, but probably some do, if you can't handle the divulging of secrets without vomiting, be gone with you!
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want


wow...just almost made me vomit....


...Why? It's just hair.
Posted 5/19/13

CalifCat wrote:


marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want


wow...just almost made me vomit....


I said WANT, not that we do, but probably some do, if you can't handle the divulging of secrets without vomiting, be gone with you!


I has want for secrets, but we men are visual creatures I couldn't help but visualize....and uopp! almost did it again....I have to forget about this post. It never happened (happy thoughts)
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want


wow...just almost made me vomit....


I said WANT, not that we do, but probably some do, if you can't handle the divulging of secrets without vomiting, be gone with you!


I has want for secrets, but we men are visual creatures I couldn't help but visualize....and uopp! almost did it again....I have to forget about this post. It never happened (happy thoughts)


Visualize!! LOL
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
they fart...
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13


Visualize!! LOL

LMAO....you are horrible.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13

marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


marcel20 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

We want to let the hair grow on our legs and not shave it for however long we want


wow...just almost made me vomit....


I said WANT, not that we do, but probably some do, if you can't handle the divulging of secrets without vomiting, be gone with you!


I has want for secrets, but we men are visual creatures I couldn't help but visualize....and uopp! almost did it again....I have to forget about this post. It never happened (happy thoughts)


Visualize!! LOL


LMAO....you are horrible.



Fine, is this better? *sighs*
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13



Fine, is this better? *sighs*

Well this one is an eye sore, but it doesn't hold a candle to a woman with hairy leggs....brrrrr
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

marcel20 wrote:



Visualize!! LOL


LMAO....you are horrible.

I laughed so hard at your cringing reaction...I am still laughing, because I think that pic might have scarred you LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.