First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Name 3 things that make you happy
Posted 12/27/12
Hatsune Miku-chan<333

Hatsune Miku-chan<333

Hatsune Miku-chan<333

6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 12/27/12

CalifCat wrote:

I'm feeling unhappy at this time and looking for what is making others happy. Might Cheer me up...might not.

One thing I can say for sure that makes me happy is my cat.


My cats, love and anime/game had to put two together to make 3
43662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
1. Peanut Butter
2. Sex
3. Anime

Not in any particular order or necessarily individually.
17729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
Anime/Manga.
Friends.
Music. <3
Posted 12/27/12
- Anime
- Internet
- Gaming




& Byakuran-Sama <3
Posted 12/27/12
getting enough sleep, going to the park, not having a 2 hour practice
22304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Online
Posted 12/27/12
Anime/Manga
Sleep
Food
1mirg 
55669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
Anime
from the amount of times I seen this mentioned, everyone here agreed with this
33501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / San Francisco Bay...
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
- Kittens
- Sleep
- Recreational Time
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
My Android Tablets
My Roku
and CalifCat when she yells at meh!!!! j/k
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / There.
Offline
Posted 12/27/12
Peace of mind.
44428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/27/12

alniau wrote:

My Android Tablets
My Roku
and CalifCat when she yells at meh!!!! j/k


that was for your own good, because taking duct/duck tape with you to go out on the town and meet females wasn't a good idea!..unless you act like MacGyver for the ladies.
Posted 12/27/12
God
Family
PS3
(^∇^)
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 12/27/12

CalifCat wrote:


alniau wrote:

My Android Tablets
My Roku
and CalifCat when she yells at meh!!!! j/k


that was for your own good, because taking duct/duck tape with you to go out on the town and meet females wasn't a good idea!..unless you act like MacGyver for the ladies.


Thats true....thats why I decided not to take any with me .......
44428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/27/12

alniau wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


alniau wrote:

My Android Tablets
My Roku
and CalifCat when she yells at meh!!!! j/k


that was for your own good, because taking duct/duck tape with you to go out on the town and meet females wasn't a good idea!..unless you act like MacGyver for the ladies.


Thats true....thats why I decided not to take any with me .......


Men secretly listen to women?! yessssssssssss! score!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.