First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Now Introducing...The Crunchyroll Store!
19677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pittsburgh, PA
Offline
Posted 12/14/12
Already bought some stuff <3 Much love CR~!
51316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Is there some sort of agreement with Japanese licensors that all licensed products cannot be look good?

It is wonderful that all merchandises are licensed. However, in terms of design, many of them look... cheesy.

For t-shirts, I wouldn't wear them because they scream "otaku" way too much.
The Wise Wizard
97216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

SodeNoShiryuki wrote:

What do the (Hyb) and (S) mean?

Going by what titles are listed with those designations:

(S) = Subtitles only
(Hyb) = Hybrid (English dub + Japanese audio with subtitles)

37067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


SodeNoShiryuki wrote:

What do the (Hyb) and (S) mean?

Going by what titles are listed with those designations:

(S) = Subtitles only
(Hyb) = Hybrid (English dub + Japanese audio with subtitles)



Thanks!
40733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
I'd like to know if you supply your own store, or are a vendor for an unknown supplier. I scroll through and every figurine/PVC/Nendoroid item is "Out of Stock." Was this more popular than anticipated?
33740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
Can you please add an option to remove out of stock and or wishlist only items from the display. Scrolling through 15 pages of out of stock/wishlist only makes it very hard to find buyable items.
37237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 12/18/12
I already contacted you about this suggestion, but I'll post it here too, for good measure. Since Crunchyroll simulcasts Cardfight!! Vanguard, you should contact Bushiroad about stocking Vanguard cards in the Crunchyroll store. There are no first-party sellers online who sell them, so this would be a great opportunity.
27242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Stated
Online
Posted 12/19/12
i think i'll be only able too look at the store once a month or something. I see so many things that i want, but i'll be sooooo broke haha. This is a great addition, just some updates are needed and then i know it'll be awesome. Thanks crunchyroll
35267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
Are all the DVD's in the store Region 1(US and Canada)? If so there should be a warning to people using the store in other countries about that O.o I would assume they are all Region 1 since most of them are sourced from Right Stuf...

Other than that the store does seem quite cheap and has a good selection :] the annoying thing is shipping costs for me but there's no helping that >.<
The Wise Wizard
97216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

Vividity wrote:

Are all the DVD's in the store Region 1(US and Canada)? If so there should be a warning to people using the store in other countries about that O.o I would assume they are all Region 1 since most of them are sourced from Right Stuf...

That isn't much of an issue for the moment since...

Please note: The Crunchyroll Store is US-only for now, but there are plans to expand to plenty of other regions in the future.


35267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


Vividity wrote:

Are all the DVD's in the store Region 1(US and Canada)? If so there should be a warning to people using the store in other countries about that O.o I would assume they are all Region 1 since most of them are sourced from Right Stuf...

That isn't much of an issue for the moment since...

Please note: The Crunchyroll Store is US-only for now, but there are plans to expand to plenty of other regions in the future.




Oh, well maybe its a glitch that the store is working in my country at the moment? Maybe they just haven't announced it but the store is working here... Some products say unavailable in your region but there's still some stuff there O.o And I just tested the checkout and it seems to be working fine too and all the prices are shown in £ for me... It first started working for me like yesterday I think.

My only guess is to say they haven't announced it.
Erzaah 
24078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
United Kingdom please ^_^ So many things id love to buy
39286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Canyon Country, CA
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
Get some Nendoroids in stock, and maybe do some preorders for them. Then we'll talk!
93018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
and the store now seems to be available in Canada

Woosh goes my money
17216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
Having an option to exclude out-of-stock and wishlist-only items would also be nice. It's a bit tedious to wade through 5 pages of merch, when only 1 or 2 items are actually available for purchase right now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.