niconico
11706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
So Nico added a autotranslate feature to there website and I'm still not seeing many english users. I'm wondering if many ppl never heard of this. Or if it fell into a smaller forum such as vocaloids.
25385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
What!? Awesome, I had no idea!

It's bound to be better than google's translate, so I'ma check it out.
25665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
What is Nico <.<? I guess it's awesome, if it has an auto translate now (Guessing the site is japanese-.-)
69616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

JayVeeDees wrote:

What is Nico <.<? I guess it's awesome, if it has an auto translate now (Guessing the site is japanese-.-)


It's basically a Japanese youtube, filled mainly with vocaloid, anime MADs, and game-play videos.
But I've not noticed an auto translate feature o.0
25665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

haikinka wrote:


JayVeeDees wrote:

What is Nico <.<? I guess it's awesome, if it has an auto translate now (Guessing the site is japanese-.-)


It's basically a Japanese youtube, filled mainly with vocaloid, anime MADs, and game-play videos.
But I've not noticed an auto translate feature o.0


oh nice what is the name of the site ? nico something?
69616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

JayVeeDees wrote:

oh nice what is the name of the site ? nico something? :P


http://www.nicovideo.jp/video_top/
It's called NicoNico Douga. Although while there is an option to see the words in English, all the videos are in Japanese lol. Unless this auto translate option does something about it, which I doubt.
Queen Moderator
31813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12
I prefer Bilibili

http://www.bilibili.tv

The Chinese answer to Niconico
22789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
niconico also streamed anime, and teamed up with funimation to create Funico, to jointly license and stream/distribute upcoming anime titles.
Sailor Candy Moderator
164355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/27/13
Please post this on the links thread next time,
You must be logged in to post.