First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You have been deceived by Barack Obama.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

-Vega- wrote:

Do you actually think I'm going to argue back! LOL. Ha ha ha ha!


I don't care if you respond (you have anyway), but my intention was for others, who may be tempted to watch your insipid thing, to realise the full stupidity of its content, hence the title of my post: Sonus Primus Contra Legiones Fortes de Sottuum- it is against a legion of idiots that I aim my cannon, and not a single cretin! Why, I have demolished not just your little 'hard-hitting' petty thing, I have destroyed all conspiracy theories, for such is my greatness, my powers, and my sheer awesomeness. Why, this is only a subset of a greater war, I have simply destroyed the possibility of anyone taking your post seriously as a small, and relatively insignificant, battle against the greater war against all foolery, and establish the rule of Reason and turn all men away from silliness to the purest form of love, Love of Wisdom!
Posted 12/13/12

longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Do you actually think I'm going to argue back! LOL. Ha ha ha ha!


I don't care if you respond (you have anyway), but my intention was for others, who may be tempted to watch your insipid thing, to realise the full stupidity of its content, hence the title of my post: Sonus Primus Contra Legiones Fortes de Sottuum- it is against a legion of idiots that I aim my cannon, and not a single cretin! Why, I have demolished not just your little 'hard-hitting' petty thing, I have destroyed all conspiracy theories, for such is my greatness, my powers, and my sheer awesomeness. Why, this is only a subset of a greater war, I have simply destroyed the possibility of anyone taking your post seriously as a small, and relatively insignificant, battle against the greater war against all foolery, and establish the rule of Reason and turn all men away from silliness to the purest form of love, Love of Wisdom!


shit dude here we go again u think your on top of the world you are low mate you are like us all human no a guy on top of the world dude so stop thinking your the top of the world
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Do you actually think I'm going to argue back! LOL. Ha ha ha ha!


I don't care if you respond (you have anyway), but my intention was for others, who may be tempted to watch your insipid thing, to realise the full stupidity of its content, hence the title of my post: Sonus Primus Contra Legiones Fortes de Sottuum- it is against a legion of idiots that I aim my cannon, and not a single cretin! Why, I have demolished not just your little 'hard-hitting' petty thing, I have destroyed all conspiracy theories, for such is my greatness, my powers, and my sheer awesomeness. Why, this is only a subset of a greater war, I have simply destroyed the possibility of anyone taking your post seriously as a small, and relatively insignificant, battle against the greater war against all foolery, and establish the rule of Reason and turn all men away from silliness to the purest form of love, Love of Wisdom!


shit dude here we go again u think your on top of the world you are low mate you are like us all human no a guy on top of the world dude so stop thinking your the top of the world


Look 'ere, lad, I am no thing of humanity- I am a thing altogether superior. There is no need to stop thinking that 'I'm the top of the world', I do need to emphasise this important point- I don't think that I am a superior order of man, I know that I am so, and not only do I know that I am so, but everything confirms that I am so. I do not think that seven plus five is twelve, I know it to be so, because it is so, so too with my innate superiority. In fact, after that little lashing over the Palestinian question, I didn't expect that you would have the courage to speak to me as you do, so insolently. I expected you to bow down in my general direction five times a day, at the call of the minaret. I am not 'human like us', because, for one thing, you aren't human, you are less than human, you are worm that man jeer at, laugh at, and look shamefully upon, and I, the Overman, prophesied by the Persian Sage, Zoroaster, look upon them as a thing of shame and laughter.
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Charleston, SC
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

-Vega- wrote:

A documentary on how most you have been deceived by Barack Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Copied and pasted from YouTube description:

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.tv





Hmmm.

-After 911 Bush implemented acts that started us back towards forced National service. He initiated information acts that created civilian spies, and sanctions warrantless wiretaps. The Second Amendment is untouchable as long as the Constitution remains in effect. And FEMA can barely find their own asshole.

-The creation of a new Bank of the World has been an issue since Reagan.

-International bankers are hardly going to answer to one man.

-The middle class is slowly regaining strength, pensions are stabilizing, and Social Security was one of the few programs that didn't fail when Obama took over office. Just ask an old person. All of which began to fail during Bush's administration.

-And if he's being "used" then how is he responsible for it all?
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

longfenglim wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Do you actually think I'm going to argue back! LOL. Ha ha ha ha!


I don't care if you respond (you have anyway), but my intention was for others, who may be tempted to watch your insipid thing, to realise the full stupidity of its content, hence the title of my post: Sonus Primus Contra Legiones Fortes de Sottuum- it is against a legion of idiots that I aim my cannon, and not a single cretin! Why, I have demolished not just your little 'hard-hitting' petty thing, I have destroyed all conspiracy theories, for such is my greatness, my powers, and my sheer awesomeness. Why, this is only a subset of a greater war, I have simply destroyed the possibility of anyone taking your post seriously as a small, and relatively insignificant, battle against the greater war against all foolery, and establish the rule of Reason and turn all men away from silliness to the purest form of love, Love of Wisdom!


shit dude here we go again u think your on top of the world you are low mate you are like us all human no a guy on top of the world dude so stop thinking your the top of the world


Look 'ere, lad, I am no thing of humanity- I am a thing altogether superior. There is no need to stop thinking that 'I'm the top of the world', I do need to emphasise this important point- I don't think that I am a superior order of man, I know that I am so, and not only do I know that I am so, but everything confirms that I am so. I do not think that seven plus five is twelve, I know it to be so, because it is so, so too with my innate superiority. In fact, after that little lashing over the Palestinian question, I didn't expect that you would have the courage to speak to me as you do, so insolently. I expected you to bow down in my general direction five times a day, at the call of the minaret. I am not 'human like us', because, for one thing, you aren't human, you are less than human, you are worm that man jeer at, laugh at, and look shamefully upon, and I, the Overman, prophesied by the Persian Sage, Zoroaster, look upon them as a thing of shame and laughter.


omg dude you are not feeling to good are you dude do you even know what you are saying hahahahhhahah, honestly dude hahahahah I would go at you with my all but you know Id rather not cos its not me who is lower than a human its you you are lower, you know why because everyone hates and belittles a person like you who is so damn full of themselves dude. You are a shame to humanity please dont be because people like you are so rare, we need to stamp you out soon enough.

Aww btw dude I woudnt pray facing you mate I would shit facing you and piss facing you to and it would be such a pleasure to do it.
26421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/13/12
You're all nuts. None of us are superior to any other one of us. If that's what you believe, then clearly, you're on the wrong message board.

Your insane psychology may prevent you from that truth, but rest assured, that is the truth. If you continue to fail to believe that, then you're going to need a psychiatrist.

Particularly you, longfenglim. Your solipsitic beliefs are completely foolish. =/
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

ichigofes12 wrote:


omg dude you are not feeling to good are you dude do you even know what you are saying hahahahhhahah, honestly dude hahahahah I would go at you with my all but you know Id rather not cos its not me who is lower than a human its you you are lower, you know why because everyone hates and belittles a person like you who is so damn full of themselves dude. You are a shame to humanity please dont be because people like you are so rare, we need to stamp you out soon enough.

Aww btw dude I woudnt pray facing you mate I would shit facing you and piss facing you to and it would be such a pleasure to do it.


Yes, I do know what I am saying, because what I am saying is simply a truism, like the sky is blue, or seven plus five is equal to twelve. That I am superior to current man and you inferior, is simply a fact. People do not hate me, they envy me, they know that I am right, if they want to belittle me, they would find it impossible- belittlement can only occur between a superior and an inferior, and, as I am superior in every way to almost everyone in the world, there can be no hope of belittlement, there is nothing to belittle. I am not 'full of myself', there is absolutely no pride, and what people mistaken as pride is merely a statement of fact- if I were to say 'Man is a creature endowed with greater power of intellect than a dog', it is wholly uncontroversial, as man is, in fact, more intelligent than a hound. If I were to say the same concerning myself and other people 'I am wholly superior to other people', it is just the same the comparison between man and dog. Why, what you think of as 'hate', is simply that vile thing called 'jealousy', you are jealous that my personal quality defines me as a wholly superior being, while you languish in subhuman levels.

And, if you want to shit or piss, please, the rest of humanity has learned to use a thing known as the 'toilet'.
Posted 12/13/12

longfenglim wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


ichigofes12 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Do you actually think I'm going to argue back! LOL. Ha ha ha ha!


I don't care if you respond (you have anyway), but my intention was for others, who may be tempted to watch your insipid thing, to realise the full stupidity of its content, hence the title of my post: Sonus Primus Contra Legiones Fortes de Sottuum- it is against a legion of idiots that I aim my cannon, and not a single cretin! Why, I have demolished not just your little 'hard-hitting' petty thing, I have destroyed all conspiracy theories, for such is my greatness, my powers, and my sheer awesomeness. Why, this is only a subset of a greater war, I have simply destroyed the possibility of anyone taking your post seriously as a small, and relatively insignificant, battle against the greater war against all foolery, and establish the rule of Reason and turn all men away from silliness to the purest form of love, Love of Wisdom!


shit dude here we go again u think your on top of the world you are low mate you are like us all human no a guy on top of the world dude so stop thinking your the top of the world


Look 'ere, lad, I am no thing of humanity- I am a thing altogether superior. There is no need to stop thinking that 'I'm the top of the world', I do need to emphasise this important point- I don't think that I am a superior order of man, I know that I am so, and not only do I know that I am so, but everything confirms that I am so. I do not think that seven plus five is twelve, I know it to be so, because it is so, so too with my innate superiority. In fact, after that little lashing over the Palestinian question, I didn't expect that you would have the courage to speak to me as you do, so insolently. I expected you to bow down in my general direction five times a day, at the call of the minaret. I am not 'human like us', because, for one thing, you aren't human, you are less than human, you are worm that man jeer at, laugh at, and look shamefully upon, and I, the Overman, prophesied by the Persian Sage, Zoroaster, look upon them as a thing of shame and laughter.


omg dude you are not feeling to good are you dude do you even know what you are saying hahahahhhahah, honestly dude hahahahah I would go at you with my all but you know Id rather not cos its not me who is lower than a human its you you are lower, you know why because everyone hates and belittles a person like you who is so damn full of themselves dude. You are a shame to humanity please dont be because people like you are so rare, we need to stamp you out soon enough.


Yes, I do know what I am saying, because what I am saying is simply a truism, like the sky is blue, or seven plus five is equal to twelve. That I am superior to current man and you inferior, is simply a fact. People do not hate me, they envy me, they know that I am right, if they want to belittle me, they would find it impossible- belittlement can only occur between a superior and an inferior, and, as I am superior in every way to almost everyone in the world, there can be no hope of belittlement, there is nothing to belittle. I am not 'full of myself', there is absolutely no pride, and what people mistaken as pride is merely a statement of fact- if I were to say 'Man is a creature endowed with greater power of intellect than a dog', it is wholly uncontroversial, as man is, in fact, more intelligent than a hound. If I were to say the same concerning myself and other people 'I am wholly superior to other people', it is just the same the comparison between man and dog. Why, what you think of as 'hate', is simply that vile thing called 'jealousy', you are jealous that my personal quality defines me as a wholly superior being, while you languish in subhuman levels.


ill tell u d truth i got no idea what the hell you are talking about dude your typing a language dat only i think dogs understand. Bleh whatever your argument doesnt count HUMAN.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

ichigofes12 wrote:

ill tell u d truth i got no idea what the hell you are talking about dude your typing a language dat only i think dogs understand. Bleh whatever your argument doesnt count HUMAN.


Well, it's alright if you don't understand-- I mean, it would be absolutely absurd to think that a worm can comprehend the writing of man.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

mwhitco91 wrote:

You're all nuts. None of us are superior to any other one of us. If that's what you believe, then clearly, you're on the wrong message board.

Your insane psychology may prevent you from that truth, but rest assured, that is the truth. If you continue to fail to believe that, then you're going to need a psychiatrist.

Particularly you, longfenglim. Your solipsitic beliefs are completely foolish. =/


Please, I am not a Solipsist. A Solipsist believe that there are no other mind but one's own, which is an untenable and facile philosophy, and, as it is absolutely unfalsifiable, there is no way to prove it. I do not hold these beliefs, nor have I written anything that may give the impression that support such beliefs- indeed, in the statement that 'I am superior to the rest of man', the existence of other, though inferior, mind is presupposed, which makes it possible to make such a comparison.

I think you mean to say that I am a 'narcissist', that I am 'narcissistic', not 'solipsitic'.

But, none of this has anything to do with the fact that I have completely disproven the OP's conspiracy theory, or that I am, in fact, the Over Man foretold by the Prophet Zoroaster.
37241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12
I dislike Obama, but I don't buy into the Bilderburg new world order conspiracy theories (which is what the Obama deception is ultimately about). I honestly put more credence into the faked moon landing theory than that.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

Balzack wrote:

I dislike Obama, but I don't buy into the Bilderburg new world order conspiracy theories (which is what the Obama deception is ultimately about). I honestly put more credence into the faked moon landing theory than that.


All these conspiracy theories are connected. It's all one conspiracy.

Also, lengfenglim, you are insane and no I'm not going to respond to you.

Posted 12/13/12

longfenglim wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

You're all nuts. None of us are superior to any other one of us. If that's what you believe, then clearly, you're on the wrong message board.

Your insane psychology may prevent you from that truth, but rest assured, that is the truth. If you continue to fail to believe that, then you're going to need a psychiatrist.

Particularly you, longfenglim. Your solipsitic beliefs are completely foolish. =/


Please, I am not a Solipsist. A Solipsist believe that there are no other mind but one's own, which is an untenable and facile philosophy, and, as it is absolutely unfalsifiable, there is no way to prove it. I do not hold these beliefs, nor have I written anything that may give the impression that support such beliefs- indeed, in the statement that 'I am superior to the rest of man', the existence of other, though inferior, mind is presupposed, which makes it possible to make such a comparison.

I think you mean to say that I am a 'narcissist', that I am 'narcissistic', not 'solipsitic'.

But, none of this has anything to do with the fact that I have completely disproven the OP's conspiracy theory, or that I am, in fact, the Over Man foretold by the Prophet Zoroaster.


Narcissistic is a fairly modest term for your claims, Megalomaniacal fits better.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

-Vega- wrote:


Balzack wrote:

I dislike Obama, but I don't buy into the Bilderburg new world order conspiracy theories (which is what the Obama deception is ultimately about). I honestly put more credence into the faked moon landing theory than that.


All these conspiracy theories are connected. It's all one conspiracy.

Also, lengfenglim, you are insane and no I'm not going to respond to you.



Reread the red. You just did. You responded to me right there.


Gahahaha!

I'm so awesome.

2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

karmacide wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

You're all nuts. None of us are superior to any other one of us. If that's what you believe, then clearly, you're on the wrong message board.

Your insane psychology may prevent you from that truth, but rest assured, that is the truth. If you continue to fail to believe that, then you're going to need a psychiatrist.

Particularly you, longfenglim. Your solipsitic beliefs are completely foolish. =/


Please, I am not a Solipsist. A Solipsist believe that there are no other mind but one's own, which is an untenable and facile philosophy, and, as it is absolutely unfalsifiable, there is no way to prove it. I do not hold these beliefs, nor have I written anything that may give the impression that support such beliefs- indeed, in the statement that 'I am superior to the rest of man', the existence of other, though inferior, mind is presupposed, which makes it possible to make such a comparison.

I think you mean to say that I am a 'narcissist', that I am 'narcissistic', not 'solipsitic'.

But, none of this has anything to do with the fact that I have completely disproven the OP's conspiracy theory, or that I am, in fact, the Over Man foretold by the Prophet Zoroaster.


Narcissistic is a fairly modest term for your claims, Megalomaniacal fits better.


Please elaborate, I am not quite sure how my claims can be considered 'Megalomaniacal'.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.