First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply What type of person are you?
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
im what ull never find out.... muahahahaha
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

Sociopa wrote:


Godoka1 wrote:

Thanks for the support.....


Support?


Sociopa, you are really a soul eater? arent u eh? xD too bad i got no SOUL! HAHAWHAHHWFAHEFHAHWEFHAWEFHHA
Posted 3/12/13
^ What a noob... You just handed him your soul, genius.. /facepalm
Posted 3/12/13

xtangle wrote:
]
Sociopa, you are really a soul eater? arent u eh? xD too bad i got no SOUL! HAHAWHAHHWFAHEFHAHWEFHAWEFHHA





demongurrl13 wrote:

^ What a noob... You just handed him your soul, genius.. /facepalm


I suppose i should be upset
Posted 3/12/13
I'm sick and twisted.
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

Sociopa wrote:


xtangle wrote:
]
Sociopa, you are really a soul eater? arent u eh? xD too bad i got no SOUL! HAHAWHAHHWFAHEFHAHWEFHAWEFHHA





demongurrl13 wrote:

^ What a noob... You just handed him your soul, genius.. /facepalm


I suppose i should be upset


Fools, i never even had a soul! buahahahaha.. but since you believe you have one, why not give it to me? i'll show you how to eat a soul
Posted 3/12/13

Sociopa wrote:

I suppose i should be upset


You don't have to be if you don't want to.. It's your life, man.

Posted 3/12/13



demongurrl13 wrote:

You don't have to be if you don't want to.. It's your life, man.



I want to be upset ).
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13

Sociopa wrote:




demongurrl13 wrote:

You don't have to be if you don't want to.. It's your life, man.



I want to be upset ).


What about letting your upsetness eat your soul, then youll never be upset again! no house for any anger to be stored! muahahaha
Posted 3/12/13

Sociopa wrote:

I want to be upset ).


Quit being a little bitch.. Lol
Here, have some ice cream... Feel better.



Posted 3/12/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

Quit being a little bitch.. Lol
Here, have some ice cream... Feel better.





You thought exactly what i thought you'd think
Posted 3/12/13

Sociopa wrote:

You thought exactly what i thought you'd think


Oh shit... Are you psychic?
If so, GTFO of my head..

Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


Sociopa wrote:

You thought exactly what i thought you'd think


Oh shit... Are you psychic?
If so, GTFO of my head..



You're so easily trolled.

Posted 3/12/13

-Vega- wrote:

You're so easily trolled.



And your opinion here matters because?
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

You're so easily trolled.



And your opinion here matters because?


It just does. Ha ha ha ha! Do you know how it is to be toyed with?

First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.