First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What type of person are you?
Posted 12/20/12
Type of person?
Silent, serious but with a sense of humor, easy- going, optimistic person
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Male
Offline
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12
i'm lazy, dumb, & bored

i'm uninteresting too
2369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12
I'm a loser. But the good kind of loser, that never loses. It's more of an honorary title.

Edit: Also I'm a hilariously messy person. Can't say my room isn't super trashed at this very moment...
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
I'm that person who is supposedly the underdog yet i'm always the favorite in every situation I walk into due to my combination of attitude and tenacity.
69049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

Zeta-Nu wrote:

I suck at english but i am very friendly.


Friendly? Since you're bad at English, maybe you don't know the definition -

1: Kind and pleasant.
2: (of a person) On good or affectionate terms: "I was friendly with one of the local farmers"

amicable - amiable - neighbourly - neighborly - kind
\

I would hardly call yourself kind, or neighborly. You persistently spread rumors about me, and few of my other friends without even knowing us all because I talk to a certain group of people. Sending messages to people on my buddylist warning them I'm a bad person with out ever talking to me or me ever doing ANYTHING personal to you is NOT kind or neighborly.

In short: I'm sick of your shit and you need to leave me out of your fail Crunchyroll drama. Cause I personally have never caused you harm or grief.

As for my personality? I'd say I can be nice. I'm nice to everyone initially and give everyone a fair chance. Start something with me, I'll sure as hell finish it but for the most part I'm not confrontational.
37329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12

ThePinkRanger wrote:


Zeta-Nu wrote:

I suck at english but i am very friendly.


In short: I'm sick of your shit and you need to leave me out of your fail Crunchyroll drama. Cause I personally have never caused you harm or grief.

As for my personality? I'd say I can be nice. I'm nice to everyone initially and give everyone a fair chance. Start something with me, I'll sure as hell finish it but for the most part I'm not confrontational.


just because i am paranoid, just leave me alone and i don`t know you either.
i hate mean people, i hate people who insult me. or just a big misunderstanding. i want crunchyroll community to become friendly.
i am the most depressed person in CR, because the Trolls ruined my mind.

good bye.
69049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12

Zeta-Nu wrote:


ThePinkRanger wrote:


Zeta-Nu wrote:

I suck at english but i am very friendly.


In short: I'm sick of your shit and you need to leave me out of your fail Crunchyroll drama. Cause I personally have never caused you harm or grief.

As for my personality? I'd say I can be nice. I'm nice to everyone initially and give everyone a fair chance. Start something with me, I'll sure as hell finish it but for the most part I'm not confrontational.


just because i am paranoid, just leave me alone and i don`t know you either.
i hate mean people, i hate people who insult me.

good bye.


So because you're paranoid, you think it gives you the right to spread shit about me? Mean people? So first you say you don't know me, then you call me mean? Which is it? I've never insulted you - considering I've never SPOKEN to you until now. You've never once given me the benefit of the doubt or spoken to me to find out if I'm nice or mean. Your argument is invalid. Your actions are illogical.

So now that you have edited it to add you're the most depressed person on CR - I should add too, that being depressed doesn't give you a green light to shit on people. I too am, and take medication for it. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE goes through tough shit and that DOES NOT give you the right to be shitty to everyone else. Just saying. Give a look at my pages for once and LEARN something about me and maybe you'll see I'm NOT a mean person and I go through a lot of shit just on a day to day basis.
32062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Things people say I am: Far too nice, quiet, over apologetic, maternal, caring, lazt, apologize too much, etc.

What I see, though...I work hard at being polite and self control, I'm easily made nervous or fooled and I have horrid self esteem despite the many nice things said about me. I'm easily overwhelmed and distracted, and not very observant. Also...Despite my good hearing, I seem to miss a lot from my lack of memory and attention span. O.o
37329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12

ThePinkRanger wrote:

So because you're paranoid, you think it gives you the right to spread shit about me? Mean people? So first you say you don't know me, then you call me mean? Which is it? I've never insulted you - considering I've never SPOKEN to you until now. You've never once given me the benefit of the doubt or spoken to me to find out if I'm nice or mean. Your argument is invalid. Your actions are illogical.


No harm intend.


My Personal Opinion.

69049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 12/21/12


Welp then I'm the last person you should probably worry about since I'm usually passive aggressive and never turn to violence. Just saying. If you don't wanna be trolled or hated, then don't be so harsh or quick to judge. You can't make assumptions on people and then not expect them to do the same in return.

As for weight/looks, I could care less. I don't judge based on that either. So ya.
37329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

ThePinkRanger wrote:

Welp then I'm the last person you should probably worry about since I'm usually passive aggressive and never turn to violence. Just saying. If you don't wanna be trolled or hated, then don't be so harsh or quick to judge. You can't make assumptions on people and then not expect them to do the same in return.

As for weight/looks, I could care less. I don't judge based on that either. So ya.


Thank you.

49098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12
The person above me is a masochist. Does that count as a type?
69049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:

The person above me is a masochist. Does that count as a type?



M!

I do believe it does count.
Posted 12/21/12
Extremely friendly with lots of friends. I like rainbows, especially the rare kinds.
90415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 12/21/12
im the guy that cracks jokes, slacks off, constantly flirts, shy to the very bone unless im around friends, and gets mad really quick. all in all im ME
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.