First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Real Ghost Stories O_O
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
I don't believe in aliens, Bigfoot or the loch ness Monster.. all that just seems silly to me.

But, i do believe in ghost a %100... why?

Believe it or not i have experienced this paranormal phenomenon first hand.

I woke up one night and immediately felt a uneasiness. I got up from my bed and looked at my doorway and standing there just looking at me (I SWEAR ON MY NUT SACK THIS HAPPENED) i saw a girl around the age 13. I had a nightlight (i was young)and i saw her perfectly.. she was African with a winters coat on. I didnt say or do anything nor did she.. we just stared at each other for about 10 seconds and then she just walked back into the darkness of the hallway.

IF YOU HAVE A GHOST STORY YOU WISH TO SHARE (REAL OR FAKE) GO AHEAD AND SHARE THEM
69683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12
How the hell would you see an African ghost.
41951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12
I believe there is a scientific reason for most supernatural events out there. Our brain hallucinate at night where there is minimal light... that's why most reported cases of ghost sighting often occur at night time... not a day time.

Of course I do get scared when I see things that represent a body shape in the middle of the night and I wouldn't walk through a cemetery at night either (this is all due to societal influence) but I don't really believe in any supernatural things.


___

For your case, you could have confused your childhood memories with one of your childhood dreams... sometimes these things happen.
24319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Ghosts = FAKE, Aliens why not believe in them -.-? There is just as much of a chance that they are out there as we are. Bigfoot, lock ness(nessy) vampires they're all the same, just stories to scare people, and somehow people actually believe in them.


GayAsianBoy wrote:

I believe there is a scientific reason for most supernatural events out there. Our brain hallucinate at night where there is minimal light... that's why most reported cases of ghost sighting often occur at night time... not a day time.

Of course I do get scared when I see things that represent a body shape in the middle of the night and I wouldn't walk through a cemetery at night either (this is all due to societal influence) but I don't really believe in any supernatural things.


___

For your case, you could have confused your childhood memories with one of your childhood dreams... sometimes these things happen.


^
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

haikinka wrote:

How the hell would you see an African ghost.


Idk, it was some black chick.. I said African cuz i was trying to be respectful. I saw what i saw dude.... chilll
36246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:


haikinka wrote:

How the hell would you see an African ghost.


Idk, it was some black chick.. I said African cuz i was trying to be respectful. I saw what i saw dude.... chilll


The joke is that ghosts and black people at night are hard to see, so it's amazing that you saw one that was both. At least, that's why I found it funny. Also, side note, I had no idea black people were all from Africa -- I learned something new today.
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
I woke up one night to hear moaning noises through the walls.. It was my parents having sex.
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12

haikinka wrote:

How the hell would you see an African ghost.


Nightvision with the infrared light enabled.... no. Predator vision.
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
lol, ok
14958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Lay off the pot...
14958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

Naicisum wrote:

I woke up one night to hear moaning noises through the walls.. It was my parents having sex.


Lmao. Maybe it was the ghost of the previous owner of the house having sex.
1mirg 
54613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12
Alright then:

When I was pre-teen, living with my abusive ex-father at the time. I was on the internet, on the second floor. The door to the second floor was open, and we had guests in the house. I was in the dark, trying to watch a movie. But, then I felt like I was being watched, turned my head towards the doorway to the first floor. Then, I noticed a cloaked in shadow figure, but I could still see what they were wearing and what their skin color was though. The figure was short, a midget, if you wish to call them that. The figure was dressed in a classic 'tough guy ganster' style' and such. But, when I tried to speak and tried to move, i just felt a cold chill engulfing me. So, I closed my eyes and counted to ten, if they were still there, bum rush mode activated, if not, ignore. They were not there when I opened my eyes. Then I just gone back to watching 'james, the giant peach' which was my second time watching it. But, here are alittle facts for you. The person made no sound, not even a before hand sound of going up/ down the stairs. The figure dropped the temp in the room to a 'i'm outside naked in the winter' during the summer time. Also, I never saw a dark skinned midget before this event, after..yes. Also, I asked everyone if there was a person like this in the house, everyone said 'no, there wasn't' in not so many words. But, yeah, there is one of my ghost stories.
24319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

theYchromosome wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:


haikinka wrote:

How the hell would you see an African ghost.


Idk, it was some black chick.. I said African cuz i was trying to be respectful. I saw what i saw dude.... chilll


The joke is that ghosts and black people at night are hard to see, so it's amazing that you saw one that was both. At least, that's why I found it funny. Also, side note, I had no idea black people were all from Africa -- I learned something new today.


ahahaha xD! true:P
18368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Far west texas
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

ChickenAndBeer wrote:

I don't believe in aliens, Bigfoot or the loch ness Monster.. all that just seems silly to me.

I think its silly to dismiss the possibility of aliens so easily. Think about it; earth is one planet revolving around one star in a universe full of countless stars and planets. The odds tend to stack in favor of the existence of alien life, although that doesn't mean you need to believe what pop culture depicts aliens as.
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12

demondog89 wrote:


ChickenAndBeer wrote:

I don't believe in aliens, Bigfoot or the loch ness Monster.. all that just seems silly to me.

I think its silly to dismiss the possibility of aliens so easily. Think about it; earth is one planet revolving around one star in a universe full of countless stars and planets. The odds tend to stack in favor of the existence of alien life, although that doesn't mean you need to believe what pop culture depicts aliens as.


Ok, you make a valid point and i agree with you and i do believe there are other life forms out there. What i was trying to say is that all the "evidence" and stories of abductions and U.F.O sightings are fabricated. I should have clarified more on my opening statement. But of course this is my personal preference, i don't expect everyone to agree with me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.