First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll on WiiU!!!
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
DO It IT WOULD BE CRAZY NOT TO DO IT CRUNCHYROLL U MUST DO IT DO IT DO ITTTT
46358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / KS
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
Would be great to have. Especially as part of the Miiverse.
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 4/14/13 , edited 4/14/13
I am sick of my Wii U. I spent ~ $430 back on launch day for the Wii U. I should have just imported the Japanese Wii or Wii U over along with Wii Taiko no Tatsujin. I have not even used the Wii U in two months now. What a waste.

No CrunchyRoll, region-locked, no new games for it... blah.
17030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/13
Crunchyroll on the Wii U would be really awesome! To be able to watch on the nice screen on the gamepad would be great too! Please Crunchroll!
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13

KingKazuma34 wrote:

Crunchyroll on the Wii U would be really awesome! To be able to watch on the nice screen on the gamepad would be great too! Please Crunchroll!




Wii U would be awesome. Navigate the shows/menus on the controller, and watch on TV. Hopefully, it would have autoplay, so we can marathon shows without any interruptions.
22211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA or South Africa
Offline
Posted 4/28/13
I really hope this will come to be, c'mon crunchyroll don't make me beg!
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/28/13
This should happen.

C'MON CRUNCHYROLL. DO EEEET.
29250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/1/13
Crunchyroll is doing everything possible, they're just waiting on the wiiU peeps to make the decision. Maybe if we could bombard the nintendo forums somehow with this idea? I feel like that might get stuff moving faster than simply being "currently in talks."
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
I really want this to happen!!!
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

shotanime wrote:

Crunchyroll is doing everything possible, they're just waiting on the wiiU peeps to make the decision. Maybe if we could bombard the nintendo forums somehow with this idea? I feel like that might get stuff moving faster than simply being "currently in talks."


Let's bombard them on Twitter and Facebook.

Operation WiiNeedCrunchyRoll
29250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/8/13
GREAT idea. everyone retweet.
6057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
I WANT IT! D:
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 5/18/13


No one is going to add anything to the Wii U unless we start using Twitter and E-mail...


SO, Let's start an e-mail campaign to get CrunchyRoll on the Wii U:


Nintendo Email Address: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

CrunchyRoll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact


Subject: CrunchyRoll App for Wii U

Dear Nintendo,

I am writing to request that the CrunchyRoll streaming video App added to the Wii U. CrunchRoll is a paid streaming subscription service for watching the latest Asian dramas and Japanese anime series. CrunchyRoll is available on other consoles like the PS3 and XBox 360, and I would like to also have the App added to the Wii U. I would like to be able to watch the shows on both my TV and Wii U gamepad, as well as chat option for CR in the MiiVerse. CrunchRoll info can be found at www.crunchyroll.com

Sincerely,

_____________

*****************************************************************************************

Dear CrunchyRoll,

I am writing to request that the CrunchyRoll streaming video App added to the Wii U. CrunchyRoll is available on other consoles like the PS3 and XBox 360, and I would like to also have the App on my Wii U. I would like to be able to watch the shows on both my TV and Wii U gamepad, as well as chat option for CR in the MiiVerse.

Sincerely,

________________
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your pants
Offline
Posted 5/20/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:



No one is going to add anything to the Wii U unless we start using Twitter and E-mail...


SO, Let's start an e-mail campaign to get CrunchyRoll on the Wii U:


Nintendo Email Address: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

CrunchyRoll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact


Subject: CrunchyRoll App for Wii U

Dear Nintendo,

I am writing to request that the CrunchyRoll streaming video App added to the Wii U. CrunchRoll is a paid streaming subscription service for watching the latest Asian dramas and Japanese anime series. CrunchyRoll is available on other consoles like the PS3 and XBox 360, and I would like to also have the App added to the Wii U. I would like to be able to watch the shows on both my TV and Wii U gamepad, as well as chat option for CR in the MiiVerse. CrunchRoll info can be found at www.crunchyroll.com

Sincerely,

_____________

*****************************************************************************************

Dear CrunchyRoll,

I am writing to request that the CrunchyRoll streaming video App added to the Wii U. CrunchyRoll is available on other consoles like the PS3 and XBox 360, and I would like to also have the App on my Wii U. I would like to be able to watch the shows on both my TV and Wii U gamepad, as well as chat option for CR in the MiiVerse.

Sincerely,

________________


I'll go and send them an email. Why don't you create a new topic with your suggestion so other people can see it?
31091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

midtwilightz wrote:


GodWhomIsMike wrote:



No one is going to add anything to the Wii U unless we start using Twitter and E-mail...


SO, Let's start an e-mail campaign to get CrunchyRoll on the Wii U:


Nintendo Email Address: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

CrunchyRoll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact


Subject: CrunchyRoll App for Wii U

Dear Nintendo,

I am writing to request that the CrunchyRoll streaming video App added to the Wii U. CrunchRoll is a paid streaming subscription service for watching the latest Asian dramas and Japanese anime series. CrunchyRoll is available on other consoles like the PS3 and XBox 360, and I would like to also have the App added to the Wii U. I would like to be able to watch the shows on both my TV and Wii U gamepad, as well as chat option for CR in the MiiVerse. CrunchRoll info can be found at www.crunchyroll.com

Sincerely,

_____________

*****************************************************************************************

Dear CrunchyRoll,

I am writing to request that the CrunchyRoll streaming video App added to the Wii U. CrunchyRoll is available on other consoles like the PS3 and XBox 360, and I would like to also have the App on my Wii U. I would like to be able to watch the shows on both my TV and Wii U gamepad, as well as chat option for CR in the MiiVerse.

Sincerely,

________________


I'll go and send them an email. Why don't you create a new topic with your suggestion so other people can see it?



Awesome!!! I posted a new topic about it, but I think the thread got deleted.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.