First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply How Do men Feel about Women Swearing?
Posted 5/12/13
^ I remember that song... Lol

I swear when I feel like it. And sometimes I do it just to shock people because for some reason they never expect it from me... *shrug*
18279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
I find girls attractive when they curse at the right moments. But if they don't curse at all, just boring...
5237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

Gasmask-Chan wrote:

I don't really care all that much. I don't understand why it is a gender thing. I also don't think it makes anyone classy or not classy.


Almost perfectly summarizes my own thoughts on the subject. Only difference is, I think blatantly excessive swearing does make one less classy, whether male or female.
5143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Covina, California
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
Absolutly not!!
Posted 5/12/13
Cursing/swearing generally is detrimental to one's goal.

Suppose you received two letters, both letters saying similar things: "Fuck you." The first letter is properly worded and well thought out while the second is a string of curse words interlaced with a few pronouns. What letter do you suppose will carry more weight? The well thought out, well spoken retort or the, "you fucking mother fucker. Kill yourself; c'mon, do us all a favor."

To answer the question, I find it annoying. There's better, more eloquent, more articulate ways to express oneself.

Also, 3DPD; normals please go.

13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
It actually looks and sounds odd when I see a female cursing a lot.

It's probably because it's a rarity to me and I don't really see occasionally.

I don't mind it though, I don't think..
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
Don't care. I don't always say the prettiest things so I wouldn't expect her to either.
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Male
Offline
Posted 5/13/13 , edited 5/13/13
i used to swear a lot. and it bothers me
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
Lot of girls do at my school, but I think its pretty stupid, they think its funny or cool to, heck I dont even like swearing myself
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13
I don't mind a girl swearing as long as it isn't her just going off on someone or something. Like if a few curse words come out here and there in a story or regular conversation I don't care. If she is going off and they are just flying then I just feel a little weird about it. There are also some curse words that I just do not find acceptable under any circumstance. One in particular actually. If a girl or guy uses it I get very uncomfortable and distance myself a bit.
45508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I don't mind a girl swearing as long as it isn't her just going off on someone or something. Like if a few curse words come out here and there in a story or regular conversation I don't care. If she is going off and they are just flying then I just feel a little weird about it. There are also some curse words that I just do not find acceptable under any circumstance. One in particular actually. If a girl or guy uses it I get very uncomfortable and distance myself a bit.


whats the first letter of the one you find unacceptable?
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13

CalifCat wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I don't mind a girl swearing as long as it isn't her just going off on someone or something. Like if a few curse words come out here and there in a story or regular conversation I don't care. If she is going off and they are just flying then I just feel a little weird about it. There are also some curse words that I just do not find acceptable under any circumstance. One in particular actually. If a girl or guy uses it I get very uncomfortable and distance myself a bit.


whats the first letter of the one you find unacceptable?


C
45508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I don't mind a girl swearing as long as it isn't her just going off on someone or something. Like if a few curse words come out here and there in a story or regular conversation I don't care. If she is going off and they are just flying then I just feel a little weird about it. There are also some curse words that I just do not find acceptable under any circumstance. One in particular actually. If a girl or guy uses it I get very uncomfortable and distance myself a bit.


whats the first letter of the one you find unacceptable?


C


I agree with you on that.
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13

CalifCat wrote:




I agree with you on that.


Ah. That's a relief. I was a bit paranoid thinking that by revealing it I would get it spammed in my inbox or something. Might still happen I suppose.
53760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
There is a fine art to swearing. As a sailor, I see many many people unable to grasp this! You have to make it flow easily and without hesitation.

That being said, I don't care. But you have to be able to turn it on and off when social norms would dictate that swearing would be frowned upon. I'd don't need my date calling out "This fking steak is amazing!". Not very classy. But say, we where at a bar, and it was "This beer is fking amazing!", it's all good.
12624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
da fuck?
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

jeizii wrote:


DetectiveAlex wrote:

Why would I fucking give a flying fucking shit about how mother fucking much the bitch fucking says shitty ass mother fucking curse words?


LMAO totally agree


See?! Somebody fucking gets this shit.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.