First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
I'd like to fight someone
Posted 12/16/12

quaser666 wrote:


dreaming-x wrote:


quaser666 wrote:

alright then you can use your full power. It's easy shave your head, fall out of an ugly tree, put on a lot of weight. I can make a tutorial video if you like.


You are absolutely stunning, movie star looks. If you are going to make a tutorial video will you be first loosing weight, growing your hair back? Which one will come first?


I know right, I'm just like a tall Danny devito. no no I'll be showing people how to get up to 315Lbs and how to maintain it.


Danny Devito is my hero. So we don't get to see your movie star looks in the tutorial?

919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / england
Offline
Posted 12/16/12

dreaming-x wrote:


Danny Devito is my hero. So we don't get to see your movie star looks in the tutorial?



haha I can try but I'd probably still be ugly if I lost weight.
Posted 12/16/12

quaser666 wrote:


dreaming-x wrote:


Danny Devito is my hero. So we don't get to see your movie star looks in the tutorial?



haha I can try but I'd probably still be ugly if I lost weight.


What?!! Danny Devito might be old but he's not ugly. Don't ever say that again. I don't want you to ruin the moment . Apologize for hurting my feelings
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
My last fight was against 3 Samoans. No thanks, not really into fighting anymore.
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / england
Offline
Posted 12/16/12

dreaming-x wrote:


What?!! Danny Devito might be old but he's not ugly. Don't ever say that again. I don't want you to ruin the moment . Apologize for hurting my feelings


My apologies, though we are meant to fight so I feel slightly obliged to make you mad haha.
Posted 12/16/12 , edited 12/16/12

quaser666 wrote:


dreaming-x wrote:


What?!! Danny Devito might be old but he's not ugly. Don't ever say that again. I don't want you to ruin the moment . Apologize for hurting my feelings


My apologies, though we are meant to fight so I feel slightly obliged to make you mad haha.


You've worked very hard and to reward you for your bravery, i shall grant you knighthood. You'll now be known as Sir something.

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/16/12
You know what?

Enough is enough.


I honestly wanted to give this thread a chance. I like activity as much as anyone else. But this is nothing but a poor excuse of a personal thread.
This much is obvious from how much dreaming-x is replying to everyone.

Locked~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.