First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chairman
155279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
Kurohashi and kikomis home world
Chairman
91443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / COLLEGE
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
( how do they get here?)
Chairman
155279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
(lets just say a portal what happens her wont affect the other worlds)
Chairman
91443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / COLLEGE
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
(Ok)
Home!!!
Posted 12/16/12
(Pfft totally disagree wait I have an idea let's say a portal appeard in front of everyone and they all went through it)
Chairman
155279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
(lol thats fine XD)
Misaki:*smiles and looks around*
Chairman
91443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / COLLEGE
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
It's....still beautiful
Chairman
155279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
Misaki:so this is your home world?
Chairman
91443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / COLLEGE
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
Yah.....it is...
Posted 12/16/12
Lex:Walks out of the portal next to them and sees a portal open in the sky*.......do u see that

???:Falls out of the portal unconscious and looks kinda beaten up*
Chairman
155279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/16/12 , edited 12/16/12
Misaki:*smiles* its very beautiful
Nova:*sees ??? and starts to approach*
Chairman
91443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / COLLEGE
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
Like you
Posted 12/16/12
???:Lands with a huge explosion near a castle*

Lex:........Hey guysdid u see that *points to the castle in the distance and shows them the smoke rising from there*
Chairman
155279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
Misaki:*blushes*
Nova:we did lets go romeo and Juliet *laughs*
Posted 12/16/12
Lex:Fire surrounds him and blasts off towards the castle*

???:Still lay unconscious*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.