First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply RP-Dream World
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
You are asleep....
===============

Chiko: "Igor...My destiny is a Fighter, but, theres nothing to fight, nobody to fight with.."
Posted 12/17/12

StrawberryPoptart wrote:

You are asleep....
===============

Chiko: "Igor...My destiny is a Fighter, but, theres nothing to fight, nobody to fight with.."


Sasha: *comes to Chiko* uh hello? 0-0
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
Chiko: "Huh? There's more than one? Hi! I'm Chiko Usumi! Igor sent me here, I assume you met him too?"
Posted 12/17/12

StrawberryPoptart wrote:

Chiko: "Huh? There's more than one? Hi! I'm Chiko Usumi! Igor sent me here, I assume you met him too?"


Sasha: uh....hi, mhm *nods* its nice to meet you Chiko Usumi I'm Sasha Amanda Bines and i think i did >w<
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
Chiko nodded, "Well, I think everyone who comes here meets Igor, we have some kind of destiny, to transform and fight the Nightmare World, and I guess the dream world is where people go...while their sleeping..."
Posted 12/18/12

StrawberryPoptart wrote:

Chiko nodded, "Well, I think everyone who comes here meets Igor, we have some kind of destiny, to transform and fight the Nightmare World, and I guess the dream world is where people go...while their sleeping..."


ooooh Sasha said like movie people
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/18/12
Chiko smiled, "Yeah, pretty much, I wonder when the Malukens will be here though, we should be ready for if they-"

Chiko heard a scary sound...

"Did you hear that?"
Member
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Alternia
Offline
Posted 12/18/12 , edited 12/18/12
Aoi silently stepped into the room Chiko and Sasha were in, not aware that she was aleep...Or was she? "...Hello?"
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/19/12
Chiko noticed Aoi, "Hi, I'm Chiko, who are you?"
Member
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Alternia
Offline
Posted 12/19/12
"I'm Aoi Tamashi. Nice to meet you." Aoi said in a flat, yet airy voice.
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/19/12
"Nice to meet you too Tamashi-San, oh, almost forgot my last name ehehe, it's Usumi, were dreaming right now, did you hear that noise? I think it's the Malukans from Maluka, the nightmare world while were in the dream world..."
Posted 12/19/12

StrawberryPoptart wrote:

Chiko smiled, "Yeah, pretty much, I wonder when the Malukens will be here though, we should be ready for if they-"

Chiko heard a scary sound...

"Did you hear that?"


yeah what was that? Sasha asked 0-0
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/19/12

wildestdream wrote:


StrawberryPoptart wrote:

Chiko smiled, "Yeah, pretty much, I wonder when the Malukens will be here though, we should be ready for if they-"

Chiko heard a scary sound...

"Did you hear that?"


yeah what was that? Sasha asked 0-0


*see's a creepy creature* (You can post pictures in the rp of what the monsters look like to give others a better idea of what you mean if you'd like)


Chiko: "Aaah! We should really transform! And fast! This thing is really quick!!!! "
"MAGIC DREAM, TRANSFORM!"
Posted 12/22/12

StrawberryPoptart wrote:


wildestdream wrote:


StrawberryPoptart wrote:

Chiko smiled, "Yeah, pretty much, I wonder when the Malukens will be here though, we should be ready for if they-"

Chiko heard a scary sound...

"Did you hear that?"


yeah what was that? Sasha asked 0-0


*see's a creepy creature* (You can post pictures in the rp of what the monsters look like to give others a better idea of what you mean if you'd like)


Chiko: "Aaah! We should really transform! And fast! This thing is really quick!!!! "
"MAGIC DREAM, TRANSFORM!"


Sasha: oh gosh Miku transformation!!!!!! *transform into miku*
Creator
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
"Ready, Miku?" asked Chiko
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.