First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll is on Xbox LIVE now!
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Edmonton, AB
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
i am having problems with my log in, it says "incorrect login information.." when clearly i can see i am doing this correctly anyone get this error before care to help me.. I have a gold account too.. it just wont log me in..
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

ronaldlocke wrote:

i am having problems with my log in, it says "incorrect login information.." when clearly i can see i am doing this correctly anyone get this error before care to help me.. I have a gold account too.. it just wont log me in..


What I suggest is reset your password if that doesnt work (might take a couple of tries for it to succesfully work 100%) then would contact one of the admins with this issue perhaps they should be setting up a question reminder instead of just an email that will give you a hint on what your password is (i know its not your problem but it does work) good luck
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Edmonton, AB
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

Jennifer_2011 wrote:


ronaldlocke wrote:

i am having problems with my log in, it says "incorrect login information.." when clearly i can see i am doing this correctly anyone get this error before care to help me.. I have a gold account too.. it just wont log me in..


What I suggest is reset your password if that doesnt work (might take a couple of tries for it to succesfully work 100%) then would contact one of the admins with this issue perhaps they should be setting up a question reminder instead of just an email that will give you a hint on what your password is (i know its not your problem but it does work) good luck


Thanks I figured it out it was just something to deal with my password I didn't put it in correctly.. I wasn't understanding why.. Lol I was duh! Should of counted! thank you anyways!
2010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
I need a premium account on Crunchyroll , I expected it to be free with maybe some commercials, well let's keep watching on my pc then.
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Marietta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
I would not have minded the commercials even being extended in exchange for watching on a real TV.
33222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Escondido
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
Please !! for the wii u that would be awesome !!!
14657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / san jose, Ca
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
i love watching CR on my xbox, but i been noticing sometimes when im watching a show it skips me like 10 to 20 seconds at random when im watching.i wouldn't really call that a problem but it does kinda of suck when im watching a new show and i dont know what im missing. Im wondering if its my connection or is it the video that's doing that. thanks for your time and bringing CR to xbox
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13
Awesome app. I just subscribed AND bought XBox Live Gold for the first time just because of this. Nothing better than watching some anime while still lying in my bed :D.

If only there'd be more licenses for Germany, the list of promising shows is really empty here :(.
The Wise Wizard
79821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

XCrusherX wrote:
If only there'd be more licenses for Germany, the list of promising shows is really empty here :(.

Germany, unfortunately, is one of the nations that is consistently out in the cold. I can't recall if I've ever seen it specifically mentioned in a license agreement, which means you are likely only seeing anime that have the "Worldwide, except Japan", and "Worldwide, except Asia" licenses.

chiko 
70063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
how do i turn on HD on the xbox CR keeps showing it in bad quality
The Wise Wizard
79821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

chiko wrote:

how do i turn on HD on the xbox CR keeps showing it in bad quality

You can't turn HD on (or off) on the CR app. Low quality would mean there isn't a consistently fast connection between you and the nearest CDN server.

If you have the recent Dashboard update that provides Internet Explorer on your XBOX, go to the following site and run the bandwidth test:
http://speedof.me/

Pay attention to the graph it shows while doing the download test. Even if your overall speed is high, if that graph has a lot of deep valleys, that would cause problems with any streaming video that doesn't have a long buffer (which video from CR doesn't).
21007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
Still not on the PS3 in the EU anywhere I can find.
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
yay
19252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Tomobiki-cho
Offline
Posted 2/16/13
I feel it's extremely deceptive of CR to proclaim that the Xbox app is in 'glorious HD', when it really isn't. With the seemingly endless CDN problems CR are suffering from I haven't seen it stream HD in weeks. Come to think of it, it's only managed to stream 720p (which isn't really HD anyway) a couple of times since launch, and even then for short bursts before dropping back down into SD.

Currently it never gets above '1 bar' on my Xbox, and that's using wired ethernet with a 100mbit cable connection.

The Wise Wizard
79821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/16/13 , edited 2/17/13

mendo_shutaro wrote:
Come to think of it, it's only managed to stream 720p (which isn't really HD anyway) a couple of times since launch, and even then for short bursts before dropping back down into SD.

720p is most certainly HD. The broadcasts standards for HD are both 720p and 1080i, and both are in use by broadcast stations in North America.

If you really think 720p "isn't really HD", perhaps you should fire off an e-mail to ABC and FOX here in the U.S. and chide them for claiming to broadcast in HD.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.