First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll is on Xbox LIVE now!
13650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / san jose, Ca
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
oh ok then. thanks for answering my question
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
I didn't know there was already an app for PS3 super late yippie!
14125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
On sword art online, and currently Kokoro connect. I'm on the Xbox its happening to my friend as well.so i'm not the only one. I watched the first few episodes of sword art online on the Xbox and it would skip time to time. then i watched the rest online via pc through cruchyroll and it had no issues. Im watching Kokoro connect right now via xbox and am on the last episode and just experienced another skip. its only a 30-40 second skip but it leaves me wondering and confused about what just happened.
33006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
This is very sweet! I hope is works here.
18237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Moorhead, Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
The streaming for the 360 after a few episodes, sometimes after one, just stops the stream and has to buffer. Then start, then buffer, then start, and buffer. Or sometimes it just flat out freezes. Also now it seems I have to sign in every single time.

I know this is not a problem on my PS3 nor the website, so it's not my internet.

If it helps:

Xbox 360 PRO 60GB model
Country: USA
17091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
has anyone experiance a new bug where it just loggs you off from your account once you close the app on the Xbox been happening to me alot
18237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Moorhead, Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
Yup, mentioned it in my above post. I think we all need to contact them as much as we can until they notice.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
How come I can watch free episodes on my iPad and Google TV, but not PS3 and XBOX?
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

paxm wrote:

:( requires Xbox gold. I refuse to pay for anything that other systems offer for free.


That's how I feel about crunchy roll. I refuse to pay for it on PS3/XBOX if they offer it free on GoogleTV and iPad.
32311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
PS3 I can log into my account without an additional fee like I do on my Xbox. I am currently a Free user in Xbox so I'm sticking to my PS3. Besides.. on the PS3 you don't have the magically disappearing seconds in the episode like I do on the Xbox.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

Arsenette wrote:

PS3 I can log into my account without an additional fee like I do on my Xbox. I am currently a Free user in Xbox so I'm sticking to my PS3. Besides.. on the PS3 you don't have the magically disappearing seconds in the episode like I do on the Xbox.


XBOX vs PS3 service is a seperate issue. Those are completely different companies so we have the choice to use one or the other.

My problem is w/CR in general being very inconsistent. On my GoogleTV I don't even need a premium membership to watch stuff where on my PS3 I do. I don't really understand the reasoning behind forcing folks to use premium on certain platforms but not others.
32311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/13 , edited 1/10/13

CarneAsadaBrito wrote:


Arsenette wrote:

PS3 I can log into my account without an additional fee like I do on my Xbox. I am currently a Free user in Xbox so I'm sticking to my PS3. Besides.. on the PS3 you don't have the magically disappearing seconds in the episode like I do on the Xbox.


XBOX vs PS3 service is a seperate issue. Those are completely different companies so we have the choice to use one or the other.

My problem is w/CR in general being very inconsistent. On my GoogleTV I don't even need a premium membership to watch stuff where on my PS3 I do. I don't really understand the reasoning behind forcing folks to use premium on certain platforms but not others.


I'm not making light of the problem, however it's not only with CR that things are inconsistent. The addition of ads on a service can be an issue in and of itself. It's the same for us who refuse to pay for Hulu Plus on the Xbox because if I were to use the same service on a computer it's completely free and BOTH still have ads. Youtube ap only shows certain content on an Xbox and PS3 because somehow Youtube tags the items as "portable" (I'd love to see someone port around an Xbox on their back.. LOL) and on Xbox you STILL have to pay Live to even see your own Youtube site.

My issue with the CR ap on the Xbox (on top of the Live problem) is the fact that it randomly skips and lose HD where the PS3 ap does not. Both are CR aps but programmed for different systems.

As for PS3 and Xbox requiring a subscription I see it no different than Netflix. That said if you don't want to support CR financially that's the price you pay. There's so many ways to see it free that to me bitching about how it's on a console is not exactly endearing nor does it help CR expand to other platforms.

13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

Arsenette wrote:


CarneAsadaBrito wrote:


Arsenette wrote:

PS3 I can log into my account without an additional fee like I do on my Xbox. I am currently a Free user in Xbox so I'm sticking to my PS3. Besides.. on the PS3 you don't have the magically disappearing seconds in the episode like I do on the Xbox.


XBOX vs PS3 service is a seperate issue. Those are completely different companies so we have the choice to use one or the other.

My problem is w/CR in general being very inconsistent. On my GoogleTV I don't even need a premium membership to watch stuff where on my PS3 I do. I don't really understand the reasoning behind forcing folks to use premium on certain platforms but not others.


I'm not making light of the problem, however it's not only with CR that things are inconsistent. The addition of ads on a service can be an issue in and of itself. It's the same for us who refuse to pay for Hulu Plus on the Xbox because if I were to use the same service on a computer it's completely free and BOTH still have ads. Youtube ap only shows certain content on an Xbox and PS3 because somehow Youtube tags the items as "portable" (I'd love to see someone port around an Xbox on their back.. LOL) and on Xbox you STILL have to pay Live to even see your own Youtube site.

My issue with the CR ap on the Xbox (on top of the Live problem) is the fact that it randomly skips and lose HD where the PS3 ap does not. Both are CR aps but programmed for different systems.

As for PS3 and Xbox requiring a subscription I see it no different than Netflix. That said if you don't want to support CR financially that's the price you pay. There's so many ways to see it free that to me bitching about how it's on a console is not exactly endearing nor does it help CR expand to other platforms.


I'd love to support CR, but I just don't understand why Google TV gets it, but PS3 doesn't. If anything, I think CR should charge across the board.
32311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
You can support CR regardless of platform so that doesn't make any sense Every single platform has the option to sign into your premium account. Most of your argument was that you couldn't sign on to your free account.. which has nothing to do with "CR charging across the board".
17106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
Is there any way to change the subtitles language on the 360 or is there no way, just wondering?
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.