Post Reply EXIT Door
Posted 12/19/12 , edited 12/21/12

So so so! You clicked here anyway! This is the EXIT Door. The one you shouldn't have went through.
But that's okay. You're smart now~
Let's get this started- Whatever is said that you do, you have to do. If you do not, you shall be sent back to Start. If we ask you to do something, you have a choice. That doesn't mean we will like it.
Slowly walking through the EXIT Door, you notice a very bright orb floating across the room. It seems to call your name, begging you to pick it up.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?
...This is the part where you post what you'll do, and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
Posted 12/19/12 , edited 12/21/12
Here is an example in case you dont understand:
I pick it up and look at it

This is JUST AN EXAMPLE. You may do whatever you wish.
Playah
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/13
Being frightened by the little orb calling my name and asking me to touch it. I decide not to touch it but ask it want it wants hoping for a reply that reassures me that im safe.....while I ball up and cradle my self rocking back in forth singing kumbaya.
Posted 4/27/13


The orb continues to call your name... Louder... Louder.... LOUDER... The voice is racking in your head, and your begging it to stop but it just won't. You just can't take it anymore.

What will you do now?
Playah
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/13
I stand up walk over to the glowing orb and kick it as hard as I can. Telling it to shut the hell up!
Posted 4/28/13


The orb only seemed to get bigger after you hit it, only increases the strength of the voices. Although, it seems angrier this time
Playah
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/28/13
I get scared and ask it what it really wants.
Posted 4/29/13

The orb doesn't reply, it only expands and you begin to realize that it won't stop expanding. Thus, you're going to get squished. At least, until YOU can think of something.
Playah
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Noticing that I have no other choice and nowhere to go I run up to the orb while its expanding and touch it with one finger; scared out my mind.
Posted 4/29/13

Touching the orb burns your finger and it only continues to get larger. Remember, think outside of the box.
Playah
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
I scream and I run back through the door I came in from because its my only choice and find my self out in an open plain full of tall blades of green grass. I began to run as fast as I can splashing through marshy waters beneath my feet, while it trickles down my legs under a dull white sky full of deep blue clouds?
You must be logged in to post.