Remove this ad
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Why do Woman like mean guys? what makes bad good?
Posted 4/17/13 , edited 4/17/13
Unearthed! Retreat retreat
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
I don't see the point in dating at all. Why spend all this time with someone if they're or you are just going to leave each other in the end. It seems like a waste of time to me.
12147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
You sound like a pansy
Posted 4/17/13

FlyinDumpling wrote:

You sound like a pansy


You sound like a bitch that will never find anybody.

3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Rugidarol wrote:


You sound like a bitch that will never find anybody.



She's 19 trust me she'll find someone...
Posted 4/17/13

spacebat wrote:


Rugidarol wrote:


You sound like a bitch that will never find anybody.



She's 19 trust me she'll find someone...


Let us hope so. I think she is one of those girls that wants an asshole for a husband. Dumb little shit.

3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Rugidarol wrote:

Let us hope so. I think she is one of those girls that wants an asshole for a husband. Dumb little shit.



... You seem angry.
Posted 4/17/13 , edited 4/17/13

spacebat wrote:


Rugidarol wrote:

Let us hope so. I think she is one of those girls that wants an asshole for a husband. Dumb little shit.



... You seem angry.


LOL. Naw, man! I'm actually in a good mood. Well, I am annoyed, which is a mild form of anger. I get annoyed at dumb shit girls that complain that guys are assholes and perverts and then say they want a sensitive man, but when one comes along, they will be like, "What a pansy."

I'll be laughing my ass off when she dies an old childless woman. :)

12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
wah? o.O women like mean guys? o..o IVE BEEN DOING ALL WRONG

=_=
1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / 13° 00 N, 122° 00 E
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8
^THIS
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
I don't know, after seeing how pathetic Kirito was, I'd rather go out with a REAL man like Hazama.
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
girls like nice guys as long as theyre mean in the pants
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Yeah because judging from your comments, you DEFINITELY aren't an asshole in any way and don't beat your wife in any way
Posted 4/17/13

drakedogma wrote:

Yeah because judging from your comments, you DEFINITELY aren't an asshole in any way and don't beat your wife in any way


Oh, I am an asshole to people that deserve punishment. No, I am not a wife beater, but if my wife tries to kill me, I will beat her ass.

Posted 4/17/13

Rugidarol wrote:

if my wife tries to kill me, I will beat her ass.



By then t will be too late for you, women are most likely to kill you by poison
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.