First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
Post Reply How old are you really
JP-Nya 
18627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Melksham, Wiltshi...
Online
Posted 3/25/13
21, Female, UK
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

thekevin4 wrote:


genesis804 wrote:



Haha, just not me. Lol


Meh, partying is overrated anyway, I'd take some of that cheap cheeba you have there over a party any day haha. Was actually in Torrance/LA for work last month and I got to hang out with one of my buddies from college who showed me how good you guys have it there, I was jelly lol


If you lived here your whole life it's not that fun a least for me. I live in one of those suburbia with lots of oldn folks.
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

genesis804 wrote:



If you lived here your whole life it's not that fun a least for me. I live in one of those suburbia with lots of oldn folks.


yeh old people usually aren't a whole lot of fun, I currently live in the suburbs too but my neighborhood is filled with tiny childrens which isn't that great either
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

thekevin4 wrote:


genesis804 wrote:



If you lived here your whole life it's not that fun a least for me. I live in one of those suburbia with lots of oldn folks.


yeh old people usually aren't a whole lot of fun, I currently live in the suburbs too but my neighborhood is filled with tiny childrens which isn't that great either


I much rather have kids then oldies.
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Netherland
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
Male and since January 3th 16. The beginning of real life ?
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

genesis804 wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


genesis804 wrote:



If you lived here your whole life it's not that fun a least for me. I live in one of those suburbia with lots of oldn folks.


yeh old people usually aren't a whole lot of fun, I currently live in the suburbs too but my neighborhood is filled with tiny childrens which isn't that great either


I much rather have kids then oldies.


up for a trade? lol
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I'm a zombie, I died 23 years ago
4743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 3/25/13
I don't bother to lie about it. I don't care if anyone knows my age.
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Vancouver,British...
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
15 DIVIDED BY 3 MULTIPLIED BY 2 SUBTRACT 7 ADD 14 = MY AGE ^__^
49144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 3/25/13

HikariHaru wrote:

15 DIVIDED BY 3 MULTIPLIED BY 2 SUBTRACT 7 ADD 14 = MY AGE ^__^


42?!
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Vancouver,British...
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


HikariHaru wrote:

15 DIVIDED BY 3 MULTIPLIED BY 2 SUBTRACT 7 ADD 14 = MY AGE ^__^


42?!


LOLOL sure ;P
Try again!
Posted 3/25/13
I haven't aged a day past 17... I'm having suspicions that I'm already a cyborg.
18036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Clewiston, FL
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
42 last tuesday!
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/13


Hahaha, I didn't know you are 42 and 17 at the same time, Hikari
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
15... M... And I live in the USA.
First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.