First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
One thing you'd want to do if the world ended tomorrow
Posted 12/20/12

agira wrote:

I finish all the anime i had planned on watching in one hr...even though i'd need super powers to do that




untainted_devastation wrote:

I'm too afraid too die. I've done too much sins.


Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
I would go Dr. Manhattan on everybody.
Posted 12/20/12

-Vega- wrote:

I would go Dr. Manhattan on everybody.


Blue balls?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

karmacide wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I would go Dr. Manhattan on everybody.


Blue balls?


Yes. LOL.

35423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
Id read my favorite book and then watch a fantastic movie with all of my family...
20222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
I would run around some towns and states naked and start screaming random stuff. Well, if it does end, no one will remember it and I won't feel embarrassed doing it
Posted 12/20/12
I would get smoke some weed and get high, get it on with my BF lol, maybe a 3 way? ;P and drink and go clubbing
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
I will not die.
6125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

xXfkyourtrunkXx wrote:

I would get smoke some weed and get high, get it on with my BF lol, maybe a 3 way? ;P and drink and go clubbing


i think ur the third person ive seen with that pic

and i have a fear that when i die theres nothing afterwards= no heaven hell or purgatory just nothing either i cease to exist or i live in eternal darkness not having any of my senses but still able to think

Posted 12/20/12

_RAUL_ wrote:


xXfkyourtrunkXx wrote:

I would get smoke some weed and get high, get it on with my BF lol, maybe a 3 way? ;P and drink and go clubbing


i think ur the third person ive seen with that pic

and i have a fear that when i die theres nothing afterwards= no heaven hell or purgatory just nothing either i cease to exist or i live in eternal darkness not having any of my senses but still able to think



O.o really? That's kinda scary considering that's really me. Lol where have you seen it?
6125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
um i think this person called naomi something had it and somebody else in the forums too
2850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
Hmm. One thing I'd do is survive.
6125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

xXfkyourtrunkXx wrote:

I would get smoke some weed and get high, get it on with my BF lol, maybe a 3 way? ;P and drink and go clubbing




oh and id also like to do this and maybe some other stuff.........
6125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
The darkness rises deep and true in the souls of all of you. Full of hate and so much spite Willing to kill. Never alive

-i wrote this awhile ago what do you guys think? hold no comment bak i need to know how it makes you feel and if u like it or not
Posted 12/20/12
I'll buy a ticket on a super fast plane to New York, and eat the most expensive ice cream in Serendipity. xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.