First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply HELVEN-The Evil Wonderland
Posted 12/20/12
STOREBOXMANSHIT-
"Hello stranger. What do you want to buy?"
Posted 12/20/12


Hello! Jaz is the name and welcome to Helven! -shakes your hand- Here for a break, eh?
Playah
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

KittyCow33 wrote:



Hello! Jaz is the name and welcome to Helven! -shakes your hand- Here for a break, eh?


Shakes Jaz's hand.'Hey and just want to make a quick stop at the store then try my hand on this journey thing.'Wonders what kind of thing the shop sells.
Posted 12/20/12


-nods- This store sells anything, but a way out if you are dead. So just say what you wanna buy and it should last until we say so! (Also, no need to quote, I'll do all that. ^.^)
Playah
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
Rubs my chin hearing the store sells anything.'Anything you say?'Picks up a pokeball.'I choose you pikachu!.'a ditto comes out.'...eh no thanks....Ooh hoo hoo.'Picks up a flame thrower.'hm...nah too big and lunky.'Puts it back and looks around.'Hm..ok I'll take..this flash light, some batteris for the flash light, a rope, this pack to hold stuff and..this katana.'Sets it all on the counter.'Then I'll get these provisions and bottles of water thank you.'Grins cracking my knuckles.
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12


Now now, being so selfish may cost you~! Are you sure you want ALL of this?
Posted 12/20/12


The shadows ring up your new tools and such and slowly hand them to you. "Moooooonnnnneeeeeeyyyy....giveeee ussss yourrrr monnnnneeeeyyyyy" The shadow slurs.
Playah
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12
Shakes head.'Selfish? nah I'm just getting prepared, but hm....'Rubs chin.'I suppose the gummi worms are a bit much I'll put those back, but I'll take everything else please.'Nods and takes out wallet seeing I made the right choice putting back the gummi worms.
Posted 12/20/12


Well aren't you a funny one. You can NEVER be prepared for this. We could easily take all that away in a split second. You never know.
Posted 12/20/12
Shit happens. Be prepared, sir!!
Playah
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
Well...that's rude....but who knows..even the most simple of items can be the most useful item.'Nods and puts the pack on my back with a grunt.'There we go.'Ties the katana to my waist.'Now off to try.'Takes a bite of slim jim.

Sammy leaves to continue the quest.
Posted 12/20/12


~Good luck and may the games be in your favor~
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
"whats the point of a store then i wonder... If it all gets taken away.. hmm~" looks at sam interested in where he'll end up going. "Well I suppose I should figure out more before buying anything..." Exits store without buying anything.
Posted 12/20/12


We never said we will take everything away. We may take what we wish to take, if it pleases us to do so.
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
"anyways... Aiisooo-saaaaan" stands out and looks around, "I'm ready to try again providing you'll let me~"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.