First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Shintaku University
Posted 12/22/12

((XD it really does))
Kilala stared at him for a moment as if he were stupid. "Well, obviously there are exceptions. That's just too much rules, but rules are important and must be followed at all costs! I could murder you right here, right now had it not been against the law."

She gave him a smirk.
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
heeeeeeeeere's sota!! everyone hold your applause please please...though I'm honored thank you ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

((XD it really does))
Kilala stared at him for a moment as if he were stupid. "Well, obviously there are exceptions. That's just too much rules, but rules are important and must be followed at all costs! I could murder you right here, right now had it not been against the law."

She gave him a smirk.


*he shrugs as if he doesn't care about what she said and was about to say something, but we suddenly hear a growl and Izaya was jumping up at the Eevee, not liking it one bit* What is up with him? *he picks Izaya up*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

samreaper wrote:

heeeeeeeeere's sota!! everyone hold your applause please please...though I'm honored thank you ))


((yo dude!))
Posted 12/22/12


Kilala suddenly remembered the Eevee and went back to her easygoing mood. She jumped up at Vivi, still on his head.

"Vivi~ Down!" she did grabby hands at his head.

She got a little too close to him and brushed her breast against his shoulder.

Kilala's eyes widened, she turned red and backed away, "P-pervert...!"

She said accusingly as if he had been the one to touch her.
Posted 12/22/12


(chocolate thundah!!!)
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
one day..and bunni is already flirting with hatake......hatake you player you.'nudges shoulder xD ))

Looking around while adjusting his shades some holding Kaen in his arm and other hand in his pocket.'So this is the academy huh? I should let Chomper out soon.'Nods and walked around just to get a look at the academy.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

Bunnihilation wrote:

Kilala suddenly remembered the Eevee and went back to her easygoing mood. She jumped up at Vivi, still on his head.

"Vivi~ Down!" she did grabby hands at his head.

She got a little too close to him and brushed her breast against his shoulder.

Kilala's eyes widened, she turned red and backed away, "P-pervert...!"

She said accusingly as if he had been the one to touch her.


*he looks at her bewildered* Hey I wasn't the one getting to close for comfort! *he grab the Eevee and places it back on the ground* Geez you are a pain!
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

Bunnihilation wrote:


(chocolate thundah!!!)


Bunnilation!!! ))
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
@hatake: all girls are a pain...even when men don't do anything..they are seen as perverts xD ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

samreaper wrote:

one day..and bunni is already flirting with hatake......hatake you player you.'nudges shoulder xD ))

Looking around while adjusting his shades some holding Kaen in his arm and other hand in his pocket.'So this is the academy huh? I should let Chomper out soon.'Nods and walked around just to get a look at the academy.


((Um dude, you only start off with one pokemon))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

samreaper wrote:

@hatake: all girls are a pain...even when men don't do anything..they are seen as perverts xD ))


((That isn't true))
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
whaaa?'saw people have multiple up to 3 for their pokemon team.....oh well just pretend the chomper part wasnt' said then ))
Member
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
@hatake: you sure about that? are you reaaally sure about that? and also...wait for the return of metaboss xD ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

samreaper wrote:

whaaa?'saw people have multiple up to 3 for their pokemon team.....oh well just pretend the chomper part wasnt' said then ))


((I told them all to put it down as pokemon to catch later.))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.