First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Kajuen Town
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

"Hiruka!" She chimes, repeating the girls name. Mei hadnt at the chance to meet anyone yet as she had just recently enrolled. "Its nice to meet you too!" Mei says, she looks up at Spinny. "And you, Spinny." Mei finishes with a little smile. The girl turns to Jose. "Yep! I just enrolled!" She says with a cheeky grin. "You two go there too?" She asks.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Duucky wrote:


"Hiruka!" She chimes, repeating the girls name. Mei hadnt at the chance to meet anyone yet as she had just recently enrolled. "Its nice to meet you too!" Mei says, she looks up at Spinny. "And you, Spinny." Mei finishes with a little smile. The girl turns to Jose. "Yep! I just enrolled!" She says with a cheeky grin. "You two go there too?" She asks.


*he nods* Just today. *he takes a bite out of his apple and says* Wow this is pretty dang good!
Member
32109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Duucky wrote:


"Hiruka!" She chimes, repeating the girls name. Mei hadnt at the chance to meet anyone yet as she had just recently enrolled. "Its nice to meet you too!" Mei says, she looks up at Spinny. "And you, Spinny." Mei finishes with a little smile. The girl turns to Jose. "Yep! I just enrolled!" She says with a cheeky grin. "You two go there too?" She asks.


"Yep! I'm in Kaen dorm. Let's get along well, Mei!" She giggled, happy to have what could be a potential new friend. As she began to nibble on her apple, however, a sudden sense of fatigue came over her, followed by a yawn. "I think I ran too fast...I'm a bit sleepy now." Stretching with her free arm, she turned to look around. "I'm gonna find a nice tree to nap in. Enjoy your snacks guys! Let's all play together later!" She soon zoomed off, ready to find a nice napping place.

((I'm getting off to rest. Night awesome folk <3))
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

"I'm from Enmu dorms!" Mei says with a wide grin. She was over excited in meeting new people, both seemingly nice. "Alright Hiruka! It was nice meeting you." She giggles. Mei takes a bite of her apple. "So sweet!" She says with beaming eyes. "Ah! I forgot!" She says suddenly, pulling out her pokeball.
Posted 6/2/13
Kirin strode into the square with a determined look, carrying her charmander and looking around for a likely shop.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Duucky wrote:


"I'm from Enmu dorms!" Mei says with a wide grin. She was over excited in meeting new people, both seemingly nice. "Alright Hiruka! It was nice meeting you." She giggles. Mei takes a bite of her apple. "So sweet!" She says with beaming eyes. "Ah! I forgot!" She says suddenly, pulling out her pokeball.


*he grins at Mei when she said she was from the Enmu dorms* So am I! *he looks at her taking a pokeball out and wonders what's inside*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Kirin strode into the square with a determined look, carrying her charmander and looking around for a likely shop.


*he follows her with Izaya in his arms* You know, you could be a better judge to determine what looks good
Posted 6/2/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he follows her with Izaya in his arms* You know, you could be a better judge to determine what looks good


"Really? My taste's pretty unrefined," she joked, "Just look 't my friends." She saw a clothing shop and stopped in her tracks. "Here!" She bolted inside and checked the racks quickly. "No suits, no suits....... Where're the suits?" _ _ "
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Mei holds the ball in her hand and points it infront of her. "Lux!" She exclaims as it emits light, appearing her Dratini, Lux. Mei smiles and gives Lux a apple from within her bag. "This is Lux!" She says to Jose and Rio. "Lux, Jose and Rio." The serpent like pokemon emits a happy sound, greeting new faces.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Really? My taste's pretty unrefined," she joked, "Just look 't my friends." She saw a clothing shop and stopped in her tracks. "Here!" She bolted inside and checked the racks quickly. "No suits, no suits....... Where're the suits?" _ _ "


*he follows her in and looks around, wondering what they have*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Duucky wrote:


Mei holds the ball in her hand and points it infront of her. "Lux!" She exclaims as it emits light, appearing her Dratini, Lux. Mei smiles and gives Lux a apple from within her bag. "This is Lux!" She says to Jose and Rio. "Lux, Jose and Rio." The serpent like pokemon emits a happy sound, greeting new faces.


*Jose grins at the Dratini and kneels down to pet it, stroking the serpents scales gently* Well aren't you a cute little guy?
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

The dratini lets Jose pet her, feeling pleased by being complimented.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Duucky wrote:


The dratini lets Jose pet her, feeling pleased by being complimented.


*he smiles at it and looks back at Mei* So what brings you to the University?
Posted 6/2/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he follows her in and looks around, wondering what they have*


Walking through, she noticed the more formal clothes in the back of the shop. There was a full row of suit jackets alone. With a smirk she headed over there, tripping twice over clothing racks on the way. "'ere we are!" She held up a pink jacket. "Matches yer hair," she joked.
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

"I want to be a world known coordinator! Like my late mother. She went to this university when she was young!" She says with determined beaming eyes. A wide smile spreads across her lips. "How about you?" She says with her cheeky grin.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.