First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ooi Woods
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
These woods are used for students to capture pokemon and train. Teachers use ninjask to monitor the students and see how they are doing. There are a variety of pokemon here so you have choices, but be careful, you may get a big surprise.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13
Shinji: Zane if you keep using that one fire attack in a battle you'll never get anywhere. Zane: i'm trying to us it as a combo with cyndaquil's Flame Wheel. Shinji: yeah but can't you see that he's tired come on lets go back to the Rest area Ryo should have us some food Ready.
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji: Zane if you keep using that one fire attack in a battle you'll never get anywhere. Zane: i'm trying to us it as a combo with cyndaquil's Flame Wheel. Shinji: yeah but can't you see that he's tired come on lets go back to the Rest area Ryo should have us some food Ready.


Kirie and Kirin headed through the woods on their morning walk, Kirie leading the way carrying her Totodile and her sister following groggily. With a yawn, Kirin asked, "We do we hafta do this every day? I ain't gettin' any less tired in the mornin' Rie..." Kirie sighed, looking at her shorter but normally feistier sister. "You know, if we come across other trainers they may laugh at your reluctance. Strong pokemon trainers don't drag their feet so much." That got Kirin going. The girl tied up her cropped blonde hair in her signature mini ponytail and patted her charmander on the head. "Stick with Kirie, Char-chan," she whispered. She stood and winked at her sister. "I'll see ya at the rest stop!" she shouted, bolting on ahead as Kirie laughed. She petted her totodile's head and whispered, "That always works, Toto." Her long black hair bounced against her back in its braid as she walked, and she stopped to untie it before continuing on. It fell around her shoulders, even longer than it had appeared before, and she continued her walk, humming and enjoying herself as no doubt her sister pushed her physical limits far ahead.
About two miles on, Kirin had reached the rest stop, and she stumbled to a halt, panting and making her way to where she figured there should be a water fountain.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji: Zane if you keep using that one fire attack in a battle you'll never get anywhere. Zane: i'm trying to us it as a combo with cyndaquil's Flame Wheel. Shinji: yeah but can't you see that he's tired come on lets go back to the Rest area Ryo should have us some food Ready.


Kirie and Kirin headed through the woods on their morning walk, Kirie leading the way carrying her Totodile and her sister following groggily. With a yawn, Kirin asked, "We do we hafta do this every day? I ain't gettin' any less tired in the mornin' Rie..." Kirie sighed, looking at her shorter but normally feistier sister. "You know, if we come across other trainers they may laugh at your reluctance. Strong pokemon trainers don't drag their feet so much." That got Kirin going. The girl tied up her cropped blonde hair in her signature mini ponytail and patted her charmander on the head. "Stick with Kirie, Char-chan," she whispered. She stood and winked at her sister. "I'll see ya at the rest stop!" she shouted, bolting on ahead as Kirie laughed. She petted her totodile's head and whispered, "That always works, Toto." Her long black hair bounced against her back in its braid as she walked, and she stopped to untie it before continuing on. It fell around her shoulders, even longer than it had appeared before, and she continued her walk, humming and enjoying herself as no doubt her sister pushed her physical limits far ahead.
About two miles on, Kirin had reached the rest stop, and she stumbled to a halt, panting and making her way to where she figured there should be a water fountain.


Ryo:Ryo see's the tired girl stumbling up. umm miss do you need some help you look wiped out and there isn't any water for about a mile from here.
[Back in the wood]Zane:you go ahead Shinji me and cyndaquil are going to stay here for a bit we'll catch up to you guy later. Shinji:ok Zane i'll see you guy's later come on Tepig. Zane: yeah i'll see you guys later. ok cyndaquil once more Flame Wheel [Cynda!!!] we have to get stronger cyndaquil it's the only way for people to truly see us as traners. hmmm what was that [Zane hears something coming from behind him.]
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Ryo:Ryo see's the tired girl stumbling up. umm miss do you need some help you look wiped out and there isn't any water for about a mile from here.
[Back in the wood]Zane:you go ahead Shinji me and cyndaquil are going to stay here for a bit we'll catch up to you guy later. Shinji:ok Zane i'll see you guy's later come on Tepig. Zane: yeah i'll see you guys later. ok cyndaquil once more Flame Wheel [Cynda!!!] we have to get stronger cyndaquil it's the only way for people to truly see us as traners. hmmm what was that [Zane hears something coming from behind him.]


Kirin's shoulders fell. "Seriously?" she panted. "The hell am I supposed ta run if they don't have water at the stops?" She trudged on, asking Ryo, "How far? One more mile?" The blonde girl appeared to be weighing her options as she walked. "I can pick up the speed for that far at least." She prepared to set off at a run, but stopped, glancing at Ryo. "Er, which way?" she asked.

Kirie sighed and walked behind the two pokemon, her totodile and Kirin's charmander. "All right you two. The rest stop is another mile, and that's where Kiri-neechan is. So let's gooo~!" She was happy and feeling enthusiastic, though her soft voice didn't carry like a shout. She passed a set of bushes and came to a clearing where she noticed a cyndaquil sitting on the grass. "Aww, so cuuute~" She scooped up the pokemon and snuggled it against her cheek, not noticing the trainer.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

Ryo:Ryo see's the tired girl stumbling up. umm miss do you need some help you look wiped out and there isn't any water for about a mile from here.
[Back in the wood]Zane:you go ahead Shinji me and cyndaquil are going to stay here for a bit we'll catch up to you guy later. Shinji:ok Zane i'll see you guy's later come on Tepig. Zane: yeah i'll see you guys later. ok cyndaquil once more Flame Wheel [Cynda!!!] we have to get stronger cyndaquil it's the only way for people to truly see us as traners. hmmm what was that [Zane hears something coming from behind him.]


Kirin's shoulders fell. "Seriously?" she panted. "The hell am I supposed ta run if they don't have water at the stops?" She trudged on, asking Ryo, "How far? One more mile?" The blonde girl appeared to be weighing her options as she walked. "I can pick up the speed for that far at least." She prepared to set off at a run, but stopped, glancing at Ryo. "Er, which way?" she asked.

Kirie sighed and walked behind the two pokemon, her totodile and Kirin's charmander. "All right you two. The rest stop is another mile, and that's where Kiri-neechan is. So let's gooo~!" She was happy and feeling enthusiastic, though her soft voice didn't carry like a shout. She passed a set of bushes and came to a clearing where she noticed a cyndaquil sitting on the grass. "Aww, so cuuute~" She scooped up the pokemon and snuggled it against her cheek, not noticing the trainer.


Ryo ehh it east from here. [grabs your hand] but plz rest here i have water bottles and food you need your strength if you're going to keep running. [Ryo makes a sweet smile] Shinji: Yo Ryo is the food ready i'm starving oh and Zane stayed back to train a little longer.??? oh and who is this your Girlfriend Ryo [ Laughs ]

Zane: [Zane looks at the cute girl hugging his cyndaquil] [Blushing] umm M-Miss what are you doing with my cyndaquil and why are you here alone?
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Ryo ehh it east from here. [grabs your hand] but plz rest here i have water bottles and food you need your strength if you're going to keep running. [Ryo makes a sweet smile] Shinji: Yo Ryo is the food ready i'm starving oh and Zane stayed back to train a little longer.??? oh and who is this your Girlfriend Ryo [ Laughs ]

Zane: [Zane looks at the cute girl hugging his cyndaquil] [Blushing] umm M-Miss what are you doing with my cyndaquil and why are you here alone?


Kirin: "Ah, thanks, I guess." She looked hesitant to stop her run, but her aching muscles bade her rest, and she sat down, accepting a water bottle. At Shiji's words her fiery temper returned. "Tch, I ain't no such thing, weirdo!" She glared at Shinji as she unscrewed the cap of the water bottle. Kirin took an annoyed gulp of water, then refusing to look at him.

Kirie: "Huh?" Kirie froze for a moment. Then she set the cyndaquil down slowly and looked at Zane, scratching her head. "Ah, sorry, I couldn't help petting such a cute pokemon... Ahahaha..." She blinked as she remembered what she'd been doing. "I'm walking to the rest stop to catch up with my sister. She probably ran through here- Short, angry-looking, blonde bob-cut, runs like a crazy guy..."
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

Ryo ehh it east from here. [grabs your hand] but plz rest here i have water bottles and food you need your strength if you're going to keep running. [Ryo makes a sweet smile] Shinji: Yo Ryo is the food ready i'm starving oh and Zane stayed back to train a little longer.??? oh and who is this your Girlfriend Ryo [ Laughs ]

Zane: [Zane looks at the cute girl hugging his cyndaquil] [Blushing] umm M-Miss what are you doing with my cyndaquil and why are you here alone?


Kirin: "Ah, thanks, I guess." She looked hesitant to stop her run, but her aching muscles bade her rest, and she sat down, accepting a water bottle. At Shiji's words her fiery temper returned. "Tch, I ain't no such thing, weirdo!" She glared at Shinji as she unscrewed the cap of the water bottle. Kirin took an annoyed gulp of water, then refusing to look at him.

Kirie: "Huh?" Kirie froze for a moment. Then she set the cyndaquil down slowly and looked at Zane, scratching her head. "Ah, sorry, I couldn't help petting such a cute pokemon... Ahahaha..." She blinked as she remembered what she'd been doing. "I'm walking to the rest stop to catch up with my sister. She probably ran through here- Short, angry-looking, blonde bob-cut, runs like a crazy guy..."


Shinji:Hay Now Calm down girly i didn't mean nothing by it unless you do like My Cousin here [pats Ryo's back] Ryo:[Sigh] Shinnnnji!!!

Zane: i'm sorry i didn't see her i was to into my training. u-umm d-do you won't t-t-to walk back to the rest stop together [blushing] M-my brother and Cousin should be there right now and i'm sure your sister is to.[Blushing]
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji:Hay Now Calm down girly i didn't mean nothing by it unless you do like My Cousin here [pats Ryo's back] Ryo:[Sigh] Shinnnnji!!!

Zane: i'm sorry i didn't see her i was to into my training. u-umm d-do you won't t-t-to walk back to the rest stop together [blushing] M-my brother and Cousin should be there right now and i'm sure your sister is to.[Blushing]


Kirin: "Well I don't. An' next time ya call me girly, this water bottle's gonna be rammed so far down yer throat, ya might as well 'ave eaten it!" She glared at him again, only sparing him because his cousin was standing as witness.

Kirie: With a smile, she nods, picking up her totodile and patting Kirin's charmander. "That sounds perfect! And your face is a bit red, like you've been running too much~" With a skip in her step, she led the way to the rest stop, humming and enjoying the air, totally ignoring the bugs crawling in the grass.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji:Hay Now Calm down girly i didn't mean nothing by it unless you do like My Cousin here [pats Ryo's back] Ryo:[Sigh] Shinnnnji!!!

Zane: i'm sorry i didn't see her i was to into my training. u-umm d-do you won't t-t-to walk back to the rest stop together [blushing] M-my brother and Cousin should be there right now and i'm sure your sister is to.[Blushing]


Kirin: "Well I don't. An' next time ya call me girly, this water bottle's gonna be rammed so far down yer throat, ya might as well 'ave eaten it!" She glared at him again, only sparing him because his cousin was standing as witness.

Kirie: With a smile, she nods, picking up her totodile and patting Kirin's charmander. "That sounds perfect! And your face is a bit red, like you've been running too much~" With a skip in her step, she led the way to the rest stop, humming and enjoying the air, totally ignoring the bugs crawling in the grass.


Shinji: [with a cocky smile shinji looked at the cute girl and said]GIrly. Ryo: Oh Boy.

[Zane look and smiled as he follow behind the girl still blushing] H-hay do you go to the Academy to and what are you trying to become
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:
Shinji: [with a cocky smile shinji looked at the cute girl and said]GIrly. Ryo: Oh Boy.

[Zane look and smiled as he follow behind the girl still blushing] H-hay do you go to the Academy to and what are you trying to become


Kirin: "Awright, that's it..." She stood and stomped over to Shinji, looking him in the eye. "I'm gonna spare ya for now, so I can kick your ass in a Pokemon battle later!" Whirling around she stalked back to her seat, but not before chucking the bottle into Shinji's face hard enough to knock him off his feet. "Teach ya ta call me girly," she grumbled as she dusted off her hands, ignoring the fallen boy.

Kirie: "Me, I'm a student of Enmu house~ I want to be a coordinator!" She smiled and sighed at the prospect of all the ribbons she could win at cute contests with her totodile. "What about you?" she asked, turning back to talk as she walked, petting Toto and smiling.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:
Shinji: [with a cocky smile shinji looked at the cute girl and said]GIrly. Ryo: Oh Boy.

[Zane look and smiled as he follow behind the girl still blushing] H-hay do you go to the Academy to and what are you trying to become


Kirin: "Awright, that's it..." She stood and stomped over to Shinji, looking him in the eye. "I'm gonna spare ya for now, so I can kick your ass in a Pokemon battle later!" Whirling around she stalked back to her seat, but not before chucking the bottle into Shinji's face hard enough to knock him off his feet. "Teach ya ta call me girly," she grumbled as she dusted off her hands, ignoring the fallen boy.

Kirie: "Me, I'm a student of Enmu house~ I want to be a coordinator!" She smiled and sighed at the prospect of all the ribbons she could win at cute contests with her totodile. "What about you?" she asked, turning back to talk as she walked, petting Toto and smiling.


Ryo: i told you to keep it to your self Shinji. Shinji: Shut it. Looks at [Kirin] for a girly you sure do throw like a boy. gets up but a cute girl. anyways i see you like to run how about a race girly girl.

Zane: i'm a trying to become a trainer so i can take over the family Gym back in my home town. it been my dream for a long time now i'm going to be a Pokemon Master one day. [smiles happily] ummm i hope it's not weird or anything but you have very cute eyes [Blushing bright red]
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:
Ryo: i told you to keep it to your self Shinji. Shinji: Shut it. Looks at [Kirin] for a girly you sure do throw like a boy. gets up but a cute girl. anyways i see you like to run how about a race girly girl.

Zane: i'm a trying to become a trainer so i can take over the family Gym back in my home town. it been my dream for a long time now i'm going to be a Pokemon Master one day. [smiles happily] ummm i hope it's not weird or anything but you have very cute eyes [Blushing bright red]


Kirin: "After all that trash talk, Shinji-CHAN? You bet yer worthless ass!" She hopped up and stretched her legs a bit. "See you at the school!" she shouted, taking off at a startling speed for someone who'd just been winded.

Kirie: Smiling, she replies, "That's very ambitious, but I hope you can do it. My sister wants to do the same thing... But I don't think she's cut out for it." With a laugh, she listened to him, her cheeks turning a bit pink. "Thank you." She didn't notice that they'd reached the rest stop. "It's not weird... Kiri-nee and I get compliments on them sometimes, but a lot of the time people think they're weird. Yellow and blue's a strange combination, you know?"
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:
Ryo: i told you to keep it to your self Shinji. Shinji: Shut it. Looks at [Kirin] for a girly you sure do throw like a boy. gets up but a cute girl. anyways i see you like to run how about a race girly girl.

Zane: i'm a trying to become a trainer so i can take over the family Gym back in my home town. it been my dream for a long time now i'm going to be a Pokemon Master one day. [smiles happily] ummm i hope it's not weird or anything but you have very cute eyes [Blushing bright red]


Kirin: "After all that trash talk, Shinji-CHAN? You bet yer worthless ass!" She hopped up and stretched her legs a bit. "See you at the school!" she shouted, taking off at a startling speed for someone who'd just been winded.

Kirie: Smiling, she replies, "That's very ambitious, but I hope you can do it. My sister wants to do the same thing... But I don't think she's cut out for it." With a laugh, she listened to him, her cheeks turning a bit pink. "Thank you." She didn't notice that they'd reached the rest stop. "It's not weird... Kiri-nee and I get compliments on them sometimes, but a lot of the time people think they're weird. Yellow and blue's a strange combination, you know?"


Shinji: Hahaha i think i like this one i 've found my Rival Later Ryo. [Shinji Run's off forgetting his water] Ryo [sigh] them to are too much alike they don't even see it. oh well. [Continues Cooking]

Zane:awww [puts hands behind head] i think there beautiful and whoever thinks different is dumb lol. [Not noticing Ryo listing to the whole Conversation ]
Posted 5/28/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji: Hahaha i think i like this one i 've found my Rival Later Ryo. [Shinji Run's off forgetting his water] Ryo [sigh] them to are too much alike they don't even see it. oh well. [Continues Cooking]

Zane:awww [puts hands behind head] i think there beautiful and whoever thinks different is dumb lol. [Not noticing Ryo listing to the whole Conversation ]


Kirin: "Ha! I won't lose ta that weirdo!" Booking it through the wood she makes a good 5 minute mile, dodging roots and ducking under branches. "Try an' catch me now, blond- oof!" She stumbles back after running into a branch, rubbing her head. "What's this.. ?" A beedrill comes around from the side of the tree. Then three more join it. She sets off again as they give chase, shouting, "CRAP!" Now running even faster she skirts brambles and bushes, scratching up her legs and arms but making good time as she flees the horde of beedrill she awoke. "Go away, stupid bugs!" Her hair tie fell off, leaving her short hair to catch more stickers as she ducked through brush in her effort to avoid the bug pokemon.

Kirie: "Thanks.That's very kind of you." Smiling she sets down her totodile, then looks up and sees Ryo. "Waah! When did you get here?" She blinks as charmander looks around, looking for Kirin. "Char..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.