First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ooi Woods
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"It's Kirin Mizunashi.," she chuckled. "An' my sister's name' is Kirie." She put her charmander on her shoulders and crossed her arms. "So, why were ya hangin' from branches like a primeape?"


I was doing sit ups up there. *he says as if this was something everyone does, like it's normal*
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

I was doing sit ups up there. *he says as if this was something everyone does, like it's normal*


"Ah. Guess it works more muscles when ya've only got a branch under ya for support." Char-chan played with her tiny ponytail, not paying much attention to the trainers. "So, did ya go ta the openin' ceremony, Yuki?"


Kirie skipped along into the woods, carrying a gift bag in her hand and humming.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


Hatake_Kuro wrote:

I was doing sit ups up there. *he says as if this was something everyone does, like it's normal*


"Ah. Guess it works more muscles when ya've only got a branch under ya for support." Char-chan played with her tiny ponytail, not paying much attention to the trainers. "So, did ya go ta the openin' ceremony, Yuki?"


Kirie skipped along into the woods, carrying a gift bag in her hand and humming.


Zane: so what did you buy.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Ah. Guess it works more muscles when ya've only got a branch under ya for support." Char-chan played with her tiny ponytail, not paying much attention to the trainers. "So, did ya go ta the openin' ceremony, Yuki?"


Kirie skipped along into the woods, carrying a gift bag in her hand and humming.


*he nods* Yeah, it couldn't have ended sooner. *he says with an annoyed tone, he was very impatient and just wanted to get out of the assembly* What about you?
Posted 6/2/13

ZaneKudo wrote:


Zane: so what did you buy.


"I got a box of pokefriendly cookies~ Everyone can have these."



Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he nods* Yeah, it couldn't have ended sooner. *he says with an annoyed tone, he was very impatient and just wanted to get out of the assembly* What about you?


"I thought it was really cool." She smiled, thinking about the battles she'd get later in the year. "The headmaster had some good stuff ta say about us an' our pokemon, an' what we're at the academy for. Plus I got a rival now," she laughed. "So I'm even more devoted to training myself an' my pokemon... though I don't want to overwork Char-chan or make him follow my lead if he doesn't want to. So time'll tell, ya know?"

Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:


Zane: so what did you buy.


"I got a box of pokefriendly cookies~ Everyone can have these."



Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he nods* Yeah, it couldn't have ended sooner. *he says with an annoyed tone, he was very impatient and just wanted to get out of the assembly* What about you?


"I thought it was really cool." She smiled, thinking about the battles she'd get later in the year. "The headmaster had some good stuff ta say about us an' our pokemon, an' what we're at the academy for. Plus I got a rival now," she laughed. "So I'm even more devoted to training myself an' my pokemon... though I don't want to overwork Char-chan or make him follow my lead if he doesn't want to. So time'll tell, ya know?"



Zane: oh that was nice of you well i think i can see the lake up ahead.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


"I thought it was really cool." She smiled, thinking about the battles she'd get later in the year. "The headmaster had some good stuff ta say about us an' our pokemon, an' what we're at the academy for. Plus I got a rival now," she laughed. "So I'm even more devoted to training myself an' my pokemon... though I don't want to overwork Char-chan or make him follow my lead if he doesn't want to. So time'll tell, ya know?"



*he nods* Well pokemon are not tools for us to abuse so you must listen to his needs, isn't that right Char? *he says looking at the charmander, Izaya cries out "char char charmander" and Yukio laughs* Oh so you think you'll be stronger than him? Well we have to train as hard as we can then! *it was a strange sight seeing him talk to his pokemon, as if he can understand what he is saying*
Posted 6/2/13

ZaneKudo wrote:
Zane: oh that was nice of you well i think i can see the lake up ahead.



Hatake_Kuro wrote:
*he nods* Well pokemon are not tools for us to abuse so you must listen to his needs, isn't that right Char? *he says looking at the charmander, Izaya cries out "char char charmander" and Yukio laughs* Oh so you think you'll be stronger than him? Well we have to train as hard as we can then! *it was a strange sight seeing him talk to his pokemon, as if he can understand what he is saying*


((Have to go to bed... it's 3:30 am here.. _ _))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

((Have to go to bed... it's 3:30 am here.. _ _))


(okay, see ya)
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:
Zane: oh that was nice of you well i think i can see the lake up ahead.



Hatake_Kuro wrote:
*he nods* Well pokemon are not tools for us to abuse so you must listen to his needs, isn't that right Char? *he says looking at the charmander, Izaya cries out "char char charmander" and Yukio laughs* Oh so you think you'll be stronger than him? Well we have to train as hard as we can then! *it was a strange sight seeing him talk to his pokemon, as if he can understand what he is saying*


((Have to go to bed... it's 3:30 am here.. _ _))


yeah same time here i'll Rp with you guy tomorrow
Posted 6/2/13

ZaneKudo wrote:
Zane: oh that was nice of you well i think i can see the lake up ahead.



"Sugoooi~" Kirie smiled. "It's soooo pretty~!" She set down her totodile, who immediately skipped around to the water, and smiled at Zane. "Thanks for coming with us."

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he nods* Well pokemon are not tools for us to abuse so you must listen to his needs, isn't that right Char? *he says looking at the charmander, Izaya cries out "char char charmander" and Yukio laughs* Oh so you think you'll be stronger than him? Well we have to train as hard as we can then! *it was a strange sight seeing him talk to his pokemon, as if he can understand what he is saying*


Kirin's mouth twitched into a half smile, and she nodded, saying, "At least you understand that. A lot o' people try ta be strong through their pokemon, but they don't go through any of the trainin' with them, an' end up with weak hearts an' pokemon they raised with no compassion... But Char-chan's different! 'e knows every time 'e works, I'm gonna be right beside 'im! Even if I can't be the strongest trainer an' win the tournaments, I'm gonna take on every challenge thrown at me an' live to the fullest while I still got time!" She blinked, then coughed, giving an awkward smile. "Sorry. Tangent.... I do that a lot... So, Yuki-san, where ya from?"
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:
Zane: oh that was nice of you well i think i can see the lake up ahead.



"Sugoooi~" Kirie smiled. "It's soooo pretty~!" She set down her totodile, who immediately skipped around to the water, and smiled at Zane. "Thanks for coming with us."

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he nods* Well pokemon are not tools for us to abuse so you must listen to his needs, isn't that right Char? *he says looking at the charmander, Izaya cries out "char char charmander" and Yukio laughs* Oh so you think you'll be stronger than him? Well we have to train as hard as we can then! *it was a strange sight seeing him talk to his pokemon, as if he can understand what he is saying*


Kirin's mouth twitched into a half smile, and she nodded, saying, "At least you understand that. A lot o' people try ta be strong through their pokemon, but they don't go through any of the trainin' with them, an' end up with weak hearts an' pokemon they raised with no compassion... But Char-chan's different! 'e knows every time 'e works, I'm gonna be right beside 'im! Even if I can't be the strongest trainer an' win the tournaments, I'm gonna take on every challenge thrown at me an' live to the fullest while I still got time!" She blinked, then coughed, giving an awkward smile. "Sorry. Tangent.... I do that a lot... So, Yuki-san, where ya from?"


Zane: n-no problem sits next to you umm i got you something. [reaches into his pocket]
Posted 6/2/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Zane: n-no problem sits next to you umm i got you something. [reaches into his pocket]


Kirie's smile widened. "Really?" Her cheeks turned pink, but she added, "Thank you Zane!" Totodile sat next to her, giving Zane the same smile.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Kirin's mouth twitched into a half smile, and she nodded, saying, "At least you understand that. A lot o' people try ta be strong through their pokemon, but they don't go through any of the trainin' with them, an' end up with weak hearts an' pokemon they raised with no compassion... But Char-chan's different! 'e knows every time 'e works, I'm gonna be right beside 'im! Even if I can't be the strongest trainer an' win the tournaments, I'm gonna take on every challenge thrown at me an' live to the fullest while I still got time!" She blinked, then coughed, giving an awkward smile. "Sorry. Tangent.... I do that a lot... So, Yuki-san, where ya from?"


*he rubs the back of his head* Oh I'm from the Yamayake village in the north mountain range of the Tentei region, it's a small place, but hey it's home. *he leans back against a tree and asks* What about you?
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

Zane: n-no problem sits next to you umm i got you something. [reaches into his pocket]


Kirie's smile widened. "Really?" Her cheeks turned pink, but she added, "Thank you Zane!" Totodile sat next to her, giving Zane the same smile.


Zane: [smiles] here [pulls out a little box] i hope you like it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.