First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply what are some of your bad habits?
34870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
Mine is watching entire seasons of anime in 1-3 days. Like right now I'm watching shakugan no shana season 2 knowing that there are only 3 seasons. Also with c3 cube X cursed x curious and heaven's lost property but those are going to be continued series but still the waiting is killing me... Oh well guess I gotta chill with SNS and watch aria the ammo scarlet or zero no tsukaima.
25405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12
You probably should have put this in the "General Discussion" forum.

I feel like I don't have any particularly bad habits...but if I get really bored, I tend to eat if I don't have anything to bake.
34870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

mwhitco91 wrote:

You probably should have put this in the "General Discussion" forum.

I feel like I don't have any particularly bad habits...but if I get really bored, I tend to eat if I don't have anything to bake.


Oh right... I don't really visit those forums so I kinda forgot it was there, is there a way to move this to the general discussion forum?
25405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

shymexican10 wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

You probably should have put this in the "General Discussion" forum.

I feel like I don't have any particularly bad habits...but if I get really bored, I tend to eat if I don't have anything to bake.


Oh right... I don't really visit those forums so I kinda forgot it was there, is there a way to move this to the general discussion forum?


Nah, I don't think that you can move it yourself, but I reported it and requested that the mods move it over to that forum.

I was actually surprised that there didn't seem to be any topics like this one in that forum yet.
Sailor Candy Moderator
166814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12


Moved to general discussion ^.^... There was a topic like this already... 2 actually but I deleted those because they were old and no one was posting in them; thanks for bringing it back!

I think list time I said that I am very stubborn... like if I start something I get obsessed and I need to finish it ...something like that~

25405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/20/12

alexwithcandy wrote:

Moved to general discussion ^.^... There was a topic like this already... 2 actually but I deleted those because they were old and no one was posting in them; thanks for bringing it back!


Great. Thanks a lot! I didn't see any that came up under a "bad habits" search in that forum, so I just wasn't sure. ^_^''
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
I turn off the lights every time I leave a room because I was raised to think it saves electricity;
I avoid direct eye contact because I was raised to think it was rude;
and scratch my hair a lot even for reasons unknown but I'm not unhygienic or anything.
137308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
- I over-think.
- I juggle avocations instead of following a schedule like I used to in my youth.
- Procrastination.
- Have to remind myself to never slouch.
- Random bedtimes.
- I sometimes forget to knock before entering. My mum really get upset when I forget to do so. :P
- I sometimes talk in third person when I converse with someone, no idea how they came to be.
- Get distracted easily when I'm working on the computer.
13421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
dnt know if this count as a habit but i always have to eat sweet at leat once a day
18193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canberra, Australia.
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Biting my nails!! I'm terrible with it.
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
I have a hard time holding my tongue when someone does something stupid. Not trying to be mean, just honest with them.
18193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canberra, Australia.
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12

Hopeless_dreamer wrote:

I have a hard time holding my tongue when someone does something stupid. Not trying to be mean, just honest with them.


If someone is rude or obnoxious I can't really hold my tongue but if someone is for example making stupid choices I am pretty good at staying quiet. It's their prerogative after all.



lorddisick wrote:

Reading way too much apparently.
My English teacher took my book away because I was reading in class.
After all my work was completed.
Sigh.


English teachers taking books!? We live in crazy times.
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

timmythelions wrote:


Hopeless_dreamer wrote:

I have a hard time holding my tongue when someone does something stupid. Not trying to be mean, just honest with them.


If someone is rude or obnoxious I can't really hold my tongue but if someone is for example making stupid choices I am pretty good at staying quiet. It's their prerogative after all.


Mostly have to deal with obnoxiousness.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Smoking cigs.
50288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 12/23/12
Staying awake past 11PM.

11PM is the best time to go to sleep.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.