First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hogwarts r,p
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


Ron: which one do you have the crush on the most?


Emily: It's mostly Harry.


Ron: -laughs- well i havent seen harry around.


Emily: * blushes and laughs.* haha i know he is arond here somewere i think he is with his younger sister.


Ron: is this going to be the year you ask him out ?


Emily: * shacks no.* I can't becaues he is going out with your sister the last thing i want is too came between them and ruine her chace at a happy ending with Harry even if it means bracking my heart.
Moderator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Matilda came to Greathall and she was looking for his boyfriend Draco*

Matilda: Where are you Draco?

Harry: You and Draco?What are you seeing in him that you like him?

Matilda: Well he isn't that evil and bad like everyone think he is

Harry: That is for me quite hard to believe

Ginny: I agree with my boyfriend

(Harry is 16 and Matilda is 15


Draco: Theres my girl.


Matilda: Hi honey

Harry: Can you promise to me to treat her nicely Draco because she means so much to because she is my little sister and I care about her so much and I can't even think if something bad would happen to her because we are so close each other so if you promise this to me I can accept you to be her boyfriend?

Matilda: Honey what are you going to answer to my big brother?


Draco: Now Big Brother Potter i have no ill wishes to mistreat your sister i love her very much.


Harry: That's good to know and I accept you to her boyfriend and I think it is about time that our families will finally make peace with each other and I don't like this that your family hates my family it would be good thing if we could live in peace and I mean your family and my family. So what do you say about this Draco?This has last long enough. I can tell dad that if he and your dad could talk with each other privately so we could live in peace. Can you talk about this to your dad Draco because I really want this?

Matilda: That would be great and I don't like this situation that our families hates each other either.

(Even though Draco is in Slytherin that doesn't stop him being Matilda's boyfriend even though Matilda is in Gryffindor, or am I wrong Stella?)


( Your right Inka people from other houses can together.)

Draco: I'll try my best to talk to my father about it i can't promise anything but i'll give it my best.


Harry: Great thanks so much. It would be great if that would happen but we can always hope, can't we?

Matilda: Should we go to our houses or when our classes begin?

Harry: I think we should. It was great talking with you Draco and I hope we can talk someday also

Ginny: I think our classes not start until tomorrow
(It was the second day when their lessons started if I remember right from the first book)


( Yep very right.)

Draco: I'll like that too as well and seeing that todays a free day i was thinking of tacking Matilda out flying.


Matilda:Really?Oh thanks so much honey, I said and kissed my boyfriend.

*Harry and Ginny left from the Greathall and started walking towards the seventh floor the Gryffindor tower and they were holding hands all the way up there and when they arrived infront of the fat lady Harry said the password and then they both went in and they kissed to first passionately before they entered the common room where they found Emily and Ron and Harry and Ginny were still holding hands*

Harry: Hi Emily and Mate

Ginny: Hi Emily and bro
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Matilda came to Greathall and she was looking for his boyfriend Draco*

Matilda: Where are you Draco?

Harry: You and Draco?What are you seeing in him that you like him?

Matilda: Well he isn't that evil and bad like everyone think he is

Harry: That is for me quite hard to believe

Ginny: I agree with my boyfriend

(Harry is 16 and Matilda is 15


Draco: Theres my girl.


Matilda: Hi honey

Harry: Can you promise to me to treat her nicely Draco because she means so much to because she is my little sister and I care about her so much and I can't even think if something bad would happen to her because we are so close each other so if you promise this to me I can accept you to be her boyfriend?

Matilda: Honey what are you going to answer to my big brother?


Draco: Now Big Brother Potter i have no ill wishes to mistreat your sister i love her very much.


Harry: That's good to know and I accept you to her boyfriend and I think it is about time that our families will finally make peace with each other and I don't like this that your family hates my family it would be good thing if we could live in peace and I mean your family and my family. So what do you say about this Draco?This has last long enough. I can tell dad that if he and your dad could talk with each other privately so we could live in peace. Can you talk about this to your dad Draco because I really want this?

Matilda: That would be great and I don't like this situation that our families hates each other either.

(Even though Draco is in Slytherin that doesn't stop him being Matilda's boyfriend even though Matilda is in Gryffindor, or am I wrong Stella?)


( Your right Inka people from other houses can together.)

Draco: I'll try my best to talk to my father about it i can't promise anything but i'll give it my best.


Harry: Great thanks so much. It would be great if that would happen but we can always hope, can't we?

Matilda: Should we go to our houses or when our classes begin?

Harry: I think we should. It was great talking with you Draco and I hope we can talk someday also

Ginny: I think our classes not start until tomorrow
(It was the second day when their lessons started if I remember right from the first book)


( Yep very right.)

Draco: I'll like that too as well and seeing that todays a free day i was thinking of tacking Matilda out flying.


Matilda:Really?Oh thanks so much honey, I said and kissed my boyfriend.

*Harry and Ginny left from the Greathall and started walking towards the seventh floor the Gryffindor tower and they were holding hands all the way up there and when they arrived infront of the fat lady Harry said the password and then they both went in and they kissed to first passionately before they entered the common room where they found Emily and Ron and Harry and Ginny were still holding hands*

Harry: Hi Emily and Mate

Ginny: Hi Emily and bro


Draco: * I smile as i kiss my girlfriend.* Lets go.

* In the Commen room.*

Emily: Hi you too good to see you both. * I heald myself together when seeing Ginny with Harry was bracking my heart.*

( Oh um someone is playing as Ron.)
Posted 12/22/12


Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.


Emily: Aw that is ok Ron.
Posted 12/22/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.


Emily: Aw that is ok Ron.


Ron: -nods- yeah i do like to see my friends happy emily.
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.


Emily: Aw that is ok Ron.


Ron: -nods- yeah i do like to see my friends happy emily.


Emily: * smile* Ah thanks Ron i agree i just want my friends and others to be happy.
Posted 12/22/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.


Emily: Aw that is ok Ron.


Ron: -nods- yeah i do like to see my friends happy emily.


Emily: * smile* Ah thanks Ron i agree i just want my friends and others to be happy.


Ron: do you think about going with oliver ?
Moderator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Matilda came to Greathall and she was looking for his boyfriend Draco*

Matilda: Where are you Draco?

Harry: You and Draco?What are you seeing in him that you like him?

Matilda: Well he isn't that evil and bad like everyone think he is

Harry: That is for me quite hard to believe

Ginny: I agree with my boyfriend

(Harry is 16 and Matilda is 15


Draco: Theres my girl.


Matilda: Hi honey

Harry: Can you promise to me to treat her nicely Draco because she means so much to because she is my little sister and I care about her so much and I can't even think if something bad would happen to her because we are so close each other so if you promise this to me I can accept you to be her boyfriend?

Matilda: Honey what are you going to answer to my big brother?


Draco: Now Big Brother Potter i have no ill wishes to mistreat your sister i love her very much.


Harry: That's good to know and I accept you to her boyfriend and I think it is about time that our families will finally make peace with each other and I don't like this that your family hates my family it would be good thing if we could live in peace and I mean your family and my family. So what do you say about this Draco?This has last long enough. I can tell dad that if he and your dad could talk with each other privately so we could live in peace. Can you talk about this to your dad Draco because I really want this?

Matilda: That would be great and I don't like this situation that our families hates each other either.

(Even though Draco is in Slytherin that doesn't stop him being Matilda's boyfriend even though Matilda is in Gryffindor, or am I wrong Stella?)


( Your right Inka people from other houses can together.)

Draco: I'll try my best to talk to my father about it i can't promise anything but i'll give it my best.


Harry: Great thanks so much. It would be great if that would happen but we can always hope, can't we?

Matilda: Should we go to our houses or when our classes begin?

Harry: I think we should. It was great talking with you Draco and I hope we can talk someday also

Ginny: I think our classes not start until tomorrow
(It was the second day when their lessons started if I remember right from the first book)


( Yep very right.)

Draco: I'll like that too as well and seeing that todays a free day i was thinking of tacking Matilda out flying.


Matilda:Really?Oh thanks so much honey, I said and kissed my boyfriend.

*Harry and Ginny left from the Greathall and started walking towards the seventh floor the Gryffindor tower and they were holding hands all the way up there and when they arrived infront of the fat lady Harry said the password and then they both went in and they kissed to first passionately before they entered the common room where they found Emily and Ron and Harry and Ginny were still holding hands*

Harry: Hi Emily and Mate

Ginny: Hi Emily and bro


Draco: * I smile as i kiss my girlfriend.* Lets go.

* In the Commen room.*

Emily: Hi you too good to see you both. * I heald myself together when seeing Ginny with Harry was bracking my heart.*

( Oh um someone is playing as Ron.)


(Thanks for telling me Stella I guess I have to quote his post then)

Ginny: Listen Emily I know that this me being with Harry might break your heart because you like him too more than a friend but I love Harry very much and I am not going to let him go

Harry: It's true Emily I love Ginny too and I am deeply in love with her

Ginny: Yes I am deeply in love with Harry.
Moderator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.


Emily: Aw that is ok Ron.


Ron: -nods- yeah i do like to see my friends happy emily.


Emily: * smile* Ah thanks Ron i agree i just want my friends and others to be happy.


Ron: do you think about going with oliver ?


Ginny: Bro I need to tell you something. It is that I love Harry really much and I am deeply in love with him

Harry: It is true Ron I do love your sister very much indeed and I am deeply in love with her.

(Please quote this post)
Posted 12/22/12


Ron: -looks at ginny and harry-. oh really you two are ?
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: oh. i didnt remember emily.


Emily: Aw that is ok Ron.


Ron: -nods- yeah i do like to see my friends happy emily.


Emily: * smile* Ah thanks Ron i agree i just want my friends and others to be happy.


Ron: do you think about going with oliver ?


emily: I'll give Oliver a try this year.
Moderator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

theneilo76 wrote:



Ron: -looks at ginny and harry-. oh really you two are ?


Ginny: Yes we are

Harry: Exactly. Ron are you mad at me?
135678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Matilda came to Greathall and she was looking for his boyfriend Draco*

Matilda: Where are you Draco?

Harry: You and Draco?What are you seeing in him that you like him?

Matilda: Well he isn't that evil and bad like everyone think he is

Harry: That is for me quite hard to believe

Ginny: I agree with my boyfriend

(Harry is 16 and Matilda is 15


Draco: Theres my girl.


Matilda: Hi honey

Harry: Can you promise to me to treat her nicely Draco because she means so much to because she is my little sister and I care about her so much and I can't even think if something bad would happen to her because we are so close each other so if you promise this to me I can accept you to be her boyfriend?

Matilda: Honey what are you going to answer to my big brother?


Draco: Now Big Brother Potter i have no ill wishes to mistreat your sister i love her very much.


Harry: That's good to know and I accept you to her boyfriend and I think it is about time that our families will finally make peace with each other and I don't like this that your family hates my family it would be good thing if we could live in peace and I mean your family and my family. So what do you say about this Draco?This has last long enough. I can tell dad that if he and your dad could talk with each other privately so we could live in peace. Can you talk about this to your dad Draco because I really want this?

Matilda: That would be great and I don't like this situation that our families hates each other either.

(Even though Draco is in Slytherin that doesn't stop him being Matilda's boyfriend even though Matilda is in Gryffindor, or am I wrong Stella?)


( Your right Inka people from other houses can together.)

Draco: I'll try my best to talk to my father about it i can't promise anything but i'll give it my best.


Harry: Great thanks so much. It would be great if that would happen but we can always hope, can't we?

Matilda: Should we go to our houses or when our classes begin?

Harry: I think we should. It was great talking with you Draco and I hope we can talk someday also

Ginny: I think our classes not start until tomorrow
(It was the second day when their lessons started if I remember right from the first book)


( Yep very right.)

Draco: I'll like that too as well and seeing that todays a free day i was thinking of tacking Matilda out flying.


Matilda:Really?Oh thanks so much honey, I said and kissed my boyfriend.

*Harry and Ginny left from the Greathall and started walking towards the seventh floor the Gryffindor tower and they were holding hands all the way up there and when they arrived infront of the fat lady Harry said the password and then they both went in and they kissed to first passionately before they entered the common room where they found Emily and Ron and Harry and Ginny were still holding hands*

Harry: Hi Emily and Mate

Ginny: Hi Emily and bro


Draco: * I smile as i kiss my girlfriend.* Lets go.

* In the Commen room.*

Emily: Hi you too good to see you both. * I heald myself together when seeing Ginny with Harry was bracking my heart.*

( Oh um someone is playing as Ron.)


(Thanks for telling me Stella I guess I have to quote his post then)

Ginny: Listen Emily I know that this me being with Harry might break your heart because you like him too more than a friend but I love Harry very much and I am not going to let him go

Harry: It's true Emily I love Ginny too and I am deeply in love with her

Ginny: Yes I am deeply in love with Harry.


( Ya that's the way to go.)

Emily: * I stand up.* There is no need to tell i know i have always know it i'm really for you both but there must be something wrong with me.
Moderator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

*Matilda came to Greathall and she was looking for his boyfriend Draco*

Matilda: Where are you Draco?

Harry: You and Draco?What are you seeing in him that you like him?

Matilda: Well he isn't that evil and bad like everyone think he is

Harry: That is for me quite hard to believe

Ginny: I agree with my boyfriend

(Harry is 16 and Matilda is 15


Draco: Theres my girl.


Matilda: Hi honey

Harry: Can you promise to me to treat her nicely Draco because she means so much to because she is my little sister and I care about her so much and I can't even think if something bad would happen to her because we are so close each other so if you promise this to me I can accept you to be her boyfriend?

Matilda: Honey what are you going to answer to my big brother?


Draco: Now Big Brother Potter i have no ill wishes to mistreat your sister i love her very much.


Harry: That's good to know and I accept you to her boyfriend and I think it is about time that our families will finally make peace with each other and I don't like this that your family hates my family it would be good thing if we could live in peace and I mean your family and my family. So what do you say about this Draco?This has last long enough. I can tell dad that if he and your dad could talk with each other privately so we could live in peace. Can you talk about this to your dad Draco because I really want this?

Matilda: That would be great and I don't like this situation that our families hates each other either.

(Even though Draco is in Slytherin that doesn't stop him being Matilda's boyfriend even though Matilda is in Gryffindor, or am I wrong Stella?)


( Your right Inka people from other houses can together.)

Draco: I'll try my best to talk to my father about it i can't promise anything but i'll give it my best.


Harry: Great thanks so much. It would be great if that would happen but we can always hope, can't we?

Matilda: Should we go to our houses or when our classes begin?

Harry: I think we should. It was great talking with you Draco and I hope we can talk someday also

Ginny: I think our classes not start until tomorrow
(It was the second day when their lessons started if I remember right from the first book)


( Yep very right.)

Draco: I'll like that too as well and seeing that todays a free day i was thinking of tacking Matilda out flying.


Matilda:Really?Oh thanks so much honey, I said and kissed my boyfriend.

*Harry and Ginny left from the Greathall and started walking towards the seventh floor the Gryffindor tower and they were holding hands all the way up there and when they arrived infront of the fat lady Harry said the password and then they both went in and they kissed to first passionately before they entered the common room where they found Emily and Ron and Harry and Ginny were still holding hands*

Harry: Hi Emily and Mate

Ginny: Hi Emily and bro


Draco: * I smile as i kiss my girlfriend.* Lets go.

* In the Commen room.*

Emily: Hi you too good to see you both. * I heald myself together when seeing Ginny with Harry was bracking my heart.*

( Oh um someone is playing as Ron.)


(Thanks for telling me Stella I guess I have to quote his post then)

Ginny: Listen Emily I know that this me being with Harry might break your heart because you like him too more than a friend but I love Harry very much and I am not going to let him go

Harry: It's true Emily I love Ginny too and I am deeply in love with her

Ginny: Yes I am deeply in love with Harry.


( Ya that's the way to go.)

Emily: * I stand up.* There is no need to tell i know i have always know it i'm really for you both but there must be something wrong with me.


Harry: What do you mean there is something wrong with you, Emily?

Ginny: Yes what do you mean about that Emily?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.