First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter Titles: Boku-no-imoutowa“Osaka-okan” and Winter Specials!
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12
Is there any confirmation about when is Aoi Sekai no Chushin de Episode 2 going to be simulcasted here?
It's already confirmed going to be aired next Thursday, December 27, 2012 in Japan but there is still no news about it here yet.

Edit: I also noticed there is a countdown for Blast of Tempest Episode 13 here already when Episode 13 doesn't air on any TV channels in Japan next week. I hope it's corrected soon, I don't want Crunchyroll getting problem because of it.
34519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

neverarine wrote:

the rest of Saki side A? good!

does this mean your gonna get this rest of Kokoro Connect too?!


Pretty sure that the rest of Kokoro Connect are BD-only and they aren't airing on Japanese TV. But I am glad that Crunchyroll is getting the rest of the Saki-Episode of Side A episodes and will stream those delayed Girls Und Panzer episodes.

70370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12 , edited 12/21/12

pistolsaf wrote:


neverarine wrote:

the rest of Saki side A? good!

does this mean your gonna get this rest of Kokoro Connect too?!


Pretty sure that the rest of Kokoro Connect are BD-only and they aren't airing on Japanese TV. But I am glad that Crunchyroll is getting the rest of the Saki-Episode of Side A episodes and will stream those delayed Girls Und Panzer episodes.

The final 4 Kokoro Connect episodes are airing on AT-X on Dec 30.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=534840
61767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Hopefully CR manages to get the 3rd season of Cardfight!! Vanguard from week 1.
21368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / About
Offline
Posted 12/21/12
Great news about GundP, even though they continue to tumble their production and span the seasons...the director left a second season open I think when he tweeted about episode 10.5...can anyone say, "studio change"?

Thanks for continuing all those titles and ensuring I never catch up; that's why I love you guys! Wish you could get AKB0048 (both seasons) but likely not enough interest here in idol shows. Speaking of "unspeakable idol" shows, I can hardly wait for Nyarko-san to rev up again in Spring!! Keep it coming!
34519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/12

llamaben wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:


neverarine wrote:

the rest of Saki side A? good!

does this mean your gonna get this rest of Kokoro Connect too?!


Pretty sure that the rest of Kokoro Connect are BD-only and they aren't airing on Japanese TV. But I am glad that Crunchyroll is getting the rest of the Saki-Episode of Side A episodes and will stream those delayed Girls Und Panzer episodes.

The final 4 Kokoro Connect episodes are airing on AT-X on Dec 30.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=534840


I noticed that on MAL after I posted. But that was just announced so I had no idea that it was to be on AT-X. I guess with it increases the probability of it being streamed by Crunchyroll.

62989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
YESYESYESYESYES!!!!! MORE SAKI!!!!!

BEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER

I loved the franchise since CR got the first anime years ago. ;w; So glad you're getting the next part too. <3 YAY =D
26089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/22/12

hpulley wrote:

Check and you can see that Sakurasou, Shinsekai Yori, Zetsuen no Tempest, Magi, Ixion, etc. are all continuing simulcasts from fall:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup

I am glad to hear we will get Girls Und Panzer 11-12 when they are done.

Thanks Crunchyroll!!!


I forgot about checking the lineup page. Thanks for reminding me.
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Near Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
Nice! The titles I want to see are continuing and this new Osaka-mama series is right up my alley. If anything I don't think there are enough animes featuring people from the Kansai region. Lovely Complex was very nice for instance. I wonder if CR could pick that up. One of my favorite titles of all time.
36332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Depends wether I...
Offline
Posted 12/22/12
Might want to add Cardfight Vanguard to the delayed animes. Next episode isn't until 1st January 6:30PST
7062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bristol, England
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
Gintama: resumes on January 10, 2013


Yay! Thats my Birthday, Thanks for the awesome Bday present, CR!!

28469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PALO ALTO, CA
Offline
Posted 12/23/12
Crunchyroll needs more Harem; especially ones that have a lot of over the top fight scenes
35032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Fargo, North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/24/12
Is My Little Monster supposed to wrap up this season? Would love to see it continue.
The Wise Wizard
73222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/24/12

Greeneyed6541 wrote:

Is My Little Monster supposed to wrap up this season? Would love to see it continue.

It isn't listed in the "Continuing Simulcast Titles" of the lineup page.

Per Countdown, its final episode premieres early AM on Christmas day in Japan. As such, the final episode was posted to CR over 2 hours ago.

88316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
No kokoro connect specials
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.