First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply If you interest in created an anime story join me
Posted 6/18/08

Mon937 wrote:

If I get into the manga biz, I'd be an editor or I'd write the material and ask someone to draw the actual manga later (Left to me, the manga would be an attack on ppl's eyes, so they'd nvr pick it up).


teresa6821 wrote:

I'd like to read your comic i like creating comics too but there not as organized and well made as yours.^^ one day i'd like to be a graphic novelist.^^


If you go pro, though, I'd read it. I can just feel when someone doesn't suck. Don't ask why, I dunno.

really??aww cool hey u can check out my pro and check out my pics if u'd like.^^

Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

teresa6821 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

If I get into the manga biz, I'd be an editor or I'd write the material and ask someone to draw the actual manga later (Left to me, the manga would be an attack on ppl's eyes, so they'd nvr pick it up).


teresa6821 wrote:

I'd like to read your comic i like creating comics too but there not as organized and well made as yours.^^ one day i'd like to be a graphic novelist.^^


If you go pro, though, I'd read it. I can just feel when someone doesn't suck. Don't ask why, I dunno.

really??aww cool hey u can check out my pro and check out my pics if u'd like.^^



Wow. Just wow. A some were brutal and bloody (my type of thing) and deserved major kudos. I didn't like the clothes on one of them, but that's just my taste, but the actual drawing was PDG (pretty damn good). I can honestly say that you do, as I expected, have talent in this. Keep it up! Y isn't there a thumbs up icon!?
a1175q 
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
I

teresa6821 wrote:




Mon937 wrote:

If I get into the manga biz, I'd be an editor or I'd write the material and ask someone to draw the actual manga later (Left to me, the manga would be an attack on ppl's eyes, so they'd nvr pick it up).



t

eresa6821 wrote:

I'd like to read your comic i like creating comics too but there not as organized and well made as yours.^^ one day i'd like to be a graphic novelist.^^



If you go pro, though, I'd read it. I can just feel when someone doesn't suck. Don't ask why, I dunno.


really??aww cool hey u can check out my pro and check out my pics if u'd like.^^




Wow. Just wow. A some were brutal and bloody (my type of thing) and deserved major kudos. I didn't like the clothes on one of them, but that's just my taste, but the actual drawing was PDG (pretty damn good). I can honestly say that you do, as I expected, have talent in this. Keep it up! Y isn't there a thumbs up icon!? Image

i agree with you 10000000%
Posted 6/19/08
My friend is currently making a manga called "Love Magic" its original name was "Ai Magic" but they changed it (Ai means love). Anyway shes got 12 pages done adn the 12 pages teh artist will work on the weekend since the artist has exams.

If you want to check out what they have so far or want to know what its about go to www.EndlessSecret.weebly.com (i need to upgrade the site)

And if u can if u do visit teh site leave a comment (I REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THE SITE REALLY BAD! X O...im goin to remind Kodie tpday even though shes busy writing a story for one of her groups and helping with ideas for a manga of Hatsune Miku)

/ SHES ONLY 12!!!!!!!!!! X D (lolz)
a1175q 
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
hey if she here tell her to join
Posted 6/19/08

a1175q wrote:

hey if she here tell her to join


her username is:Kodieloiler (u have to send her a invite though............
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Yukima wrote:


a1175q wrote:

hey if she here tell her to join


her username is:Kodieloiler (u have to send her a invite though............


Will do. I just read a bit and... Wow. I just can't put it into words. You know, I think I 'm lookin' at next gen manga superstars in this group.
Posted 6/19/08

Mon937 wrote:

Will do. I just read a bit and... Wow. I just can't put it into words. You know, I think I 'm lookin' at next gen manga superstars in this group.


hehe~! u got the writer blushing. OH! ill tell ya why she started this manga reason # 1. Her imagenation just poped up and she thought she could tunr this imagenation into a story. Reason # 2. She wants to become famous no matter what these are her ways 1. Singing 2.Author 3.Manga writer 4. Famous Softball player...or 5. Animation maker but she doesnt really like 5 cause she isnt THAT! skilled yet...but her main gola used ot be singing to become famous but she decided A Author or Manga writer (she can do that better)

Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Yukima wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Will do. I just read a bit and... Wow. I just can't put it into words. You know, I think I 'm lookin' at next gen manga superstars in this group.


hehe~! u got the writer blushing. OH! ill tell ya why she started this manga reason # 1. Her imagenation just poped up and she thought she could tunr this imagenation into a story. Reason # 2. She wants to become famous no matter what these are her ways 1. Singing 2.Author 3.Manga writer 4. Famous Softball player...or 5. Animation maker but she doesnt really like 5 cause she isnt THAT! skilled yet...but her main gola used ot be singing to become famous but she decided A Author or Manga writer (she can do that better)



I could see that. How good is her singing anyway?
Posted 6/19/08
People say shes the best in the WHOLE SCHOOL! and that she could make it past American Idol but she doesnt think so...but she could...if hse practiced even more
a1175q 
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
that is so cool My goal is almost similar except i don't sing and i have several more goal
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Well, I'm glad someone has talent (even if they need to practice it more)
Densetsu
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
heh My friend had the same goals except instead of singing and becoming a softball star, she wanted to be a professional cook...or a seiyu (voiceactress)
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
Hey, well i am also doing a project. I aM Zewground callme Z if u want (everydy des lol) and i am a writer. Forming a crew o ppl writers, drawers, ect anybody interested just pm me on here or msn [email protected] (i prefer msn feels more cozy lol)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.