First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Hunting Area/ Water Source
Member
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
(I wasn't crawling. and no controlling me!)
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Oh sorry! I'll edit that last post.
Member
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
As he runs, Donovan keeps his nose in the air, using the scent that was on the arrow to track the shooter.
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Mai sees the bushes rustle beside her. She sticks her head in the bushes. "Just a bunny." Mai whispers, very very softly.
Member
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
As he slides to a stop, Donovan does a backwards somersault, dodging the twin logs that came flying out of the trees attached to vines and smashed together.
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
"Donovan!" Mai shouts. She covers her mouth. "We should just go back to the cabins- it could be a mortal!"
Member
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
As he inspects the trap, Donovan shakes hs head. "No, this is to elaborate to be a regular guy. either its someone like us, or its a mercenary."
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Mai looks in the direction the cabins are in, then looks back at Donovan. "Okay... you're right. But please, be careful of the traps. Want me to walk in front?"
Member
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
"No, its safer for me to walk in front. By the way, i've found a different form of transformation, where i only transform partway." Donovan demonstrates by transforming into a werewolf-like figure. "If there are any pitfall traps, you as a tiger would set them off. try changing your hands into tiger paws, as well as your eyes." He starts walking forward slowly. "Who ever this is, we need to either take him or her out, or bring them back to the cabins.
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Mai gulps, then follows Donovan. She prays the girls are okay, and that Donovan won't get hurt. "Whats that?" Mai asks, staring past Donovan at some sort of light.
Member
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
"Whatever you do, don't follow it. Its a will o' the wisp. they lead you down the wrong path."
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
"Okay." Mai whispers, her voice shaking. Why was she so scared? She has never been this scared before. Just something about the situation made her feel very uneasy.
79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
Kurai wakes up Screaming, gripping her arm which has blood streaming down from cuts. "Where am I?.." She mutters and stands up, holding onto her slingshot
Creator
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
Mai hears a scream, way off in the distance. It echoes- she can't tell where it's coming from. "I'm going to check on the girls!" Mai calls to Donovan, running back where the girls are.
79964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Moon
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
Kurai heard something in the forest and raises her slingshot then stops,.noticing that her arm is bleeding.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.