First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Deadman wonderland ending.
14322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
What did you guys think of the ending Deadman Wonderland had?
I sorta wanted Ganta to find out who that the Red Man was Shiro.
I know this isn't the newest anime but it sorta left me disappointed. Give me your opinions guys!
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
The manga continues further than the anime.
14322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

xCrimsonEX wrote:

The manga continues further than the anime.


ermahgerd! ty I didn't even know
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

I started the manga then set it aside then watched the anime and went back to manga cause I wanted to know more of the story xD
14322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

xCrimsonEX wrote:


I started the manga then set it aside then watched the anime and went back to manga cause I wanted to know more of the story xD


I also want to see what happens! Any idea how long the manga is going on for?
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

No ending chapter or volume that I know of and atm the mangaka is taking a break since I believe she was pregnant (though I could be completely wrong on this xD)
21015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
It disappointed me too, I plan to read the manga once I have the time to do it. It's similar to Zombie Loan, whereby I had to go read the manga after the series was over cause I was not satisfied with the ending.
47251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Inverness, Scotland.
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
Zombie Loan was extremely short. >< I still love it, but yeah the ending was silly. xD I only read the manga of Deadman Wonderland...I did not like how they changed quite a few things in the anime (At least this is why I think I couldn't watch episode 1...). I wish the next chapter would come out soon, it was getting really good!
45064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

xCrimsonEX wrote:


No ending chapter or volume that I know of and atm the mangaka is taking a break since I believe she was pregnant (though I could be completely wrong on this xD)
Yea she is pregnant, Cant wait for more chapters though :D

Posted 12/26/12
LOL i read the first post then jumped to the last post and got Shiro is pregnanant! Ugh -.-

Do't like reading manga but they ended the anime at a bad place, it was stupid.
2877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Rotterdam
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
I haven't read the manga yet. I have the feeling I should xD.
But just like D.Gray-man, it hasn't officially "ended" and they should air a new season.
19379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

Seversky wrote:

LOL i read the first post then jumped to the last post and got Shiro is pregnanant! Ugh -.-

Do't like reading manga but they ended the anime at a bad place, it was stupid.
Actually she already had the baby back in July I think. They have been taking some time to adjust to things, shes said she wants to get back to work sometime soon though.


138383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
Pretty obvious we know who the real demon is from the pilot episode based on that ending. But anyways, might give the manga a shot although an anime season 2 is unlikely as of now.
14322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

rikku456 wrote:


xCrimsonEX wrote:


No ending chapter or volume that I know of and atm the mangaka is taking a break since I believe she was pregnant (though I could be completely wrong on this xD)
Yea she is pregnant, Cant wait for more chapters though :D



put ur post in a spoiler lawl...atleast 2 people know now
45064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

BeeSlab wrote:


rikku456 wrote:


xCrimsonEX wrote:


No ending chapter or volume that I know of and atm the mangaka is taking a break since I believe she was pregnant (though I could be completely wrong on this xD)
Yea she is pregnant, Cant wait for more chapters though :D



put ur post in a spoiler lawl...atleast 2 people know now
aww crap, Im going to get so much hate now

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.