First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
What do other countries think about americans in general.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

NotSoAwesome wrote:

america has the worst blacks


You can rate 'blacks'?
Posted 1/5/13

longfenglim wrote:


NotSoAwesome wrote:

america has the worst blacks


You can rate 'blacks'?


yeah on a scale 1-10 in terms of Ghetto

america- 9
UK- 3
France- 5

5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
america has great hotdogs.
Posted 1/5/13

KatyAlicia wrote:

Well I am English ! Many Engish people do not sterotype~ However from t.v Many of us have learnt you eat alot of junk,
KFC,Burger king, McDonald's. You are very forward, Alot of us like the accent (I do)
Our movies are awful and America makes really good movies with great effects and stuff( we suck at this big time)
That is about it!



lol the English way stereotype you are a
chav

immigrant

normal person

Foreign

Posted 1/5/13

amlegrice wrote:

I'm American, and a lot of people here DO take many of our resources for granted and rely too heavily on others.
However, I've thought, from a neutral standpoint, that it's not that Americans are "bad", it's that humans are "bad".
The only real difference between the US and many parts of the world is that the US allows a large portion of social and political freedoms.
So this is an example of how humans act when given freedom ;o

A lot of American are respectable and proper too though (:


clap clap clap BRAVO!!!!
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
I can assure you I am none of those you have listed -_-
England has a high rate of immigrants mainly in London now, so I see why you may think that.
However for the 'chav' Statement , it depends what area you live in. I'm surprised at your opinion. :)
Oh? What do you mean by normal person?? :/
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
I can assure you I am none of those you have listed -_-
England has a high rate of immigrants mainly in London now, so I see why you may think that.
However for the 'chav' Statement , it depends what area you live in. I'm surprised at your opinion. :)
Oh? What do you mean by normal person?? :/
67903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

amlegrice wrote:

I'm American, and a lot of people here DO take many of our resources for granted and rely too heavily on others.
However, I've thought, from a neutral standpoint, that it's not that Americans are "bad", it's that humans are "bad".
The only real difference between the US and many parts of the world is that the US allows a large portion of social and political freedoms.
So this is an example of how humans act when given freedom ;o

A lot of American are respectable and proper too though (:


A lot of the people complaining about Americans on this thread are from countries just as free (perhaps in some cases more free.) as the United States. So I don't think that's the whole picture. Though I grant you there is truth in what you say.


Another thing is that we are perhaps due to the general nature of the question, confusing things like American People(in the news, personally met abroad, personally met within the US) The American State (Foreign Policy, Activities and behaviours of it's agents and representatives) and American Past (History, Myths, Hagiography)

each of these is nearly a thread topic in and of itself.

Also you'll get different reactions from people from different nations. Even your friends are likely to pull you to the curb and say "Dude!" over some of the things you do. But that's not the same as the people who see you as 'the great satan'


6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

''America is becoming so educated that ignorance will be a novelty. I will belong to the select few.'' - will rogers

2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

NotSoAwesome wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


NotSoAwesome wrote:

america has the worst blacks


You can rate 'blacks'?


yeah on a scale 1-10 in terms of Ghetto

america- 9
UK- 3
France- 5



How exactly do you measure 'ghetto'? And what is this quality 'ghetto'?
Posted 1/5/13
They all think we're fat.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

AcoraGK wrote:

They all think we're fat.


I'm an American, and I think we're all obese, there is actually good statistics to show that we are one of the most obese nation in the world.
Posted 1/5/13

longfenglim wrote:


AcoraGK wrote:

They all think we're fat.


I'm an American, and I think we're all obese, there is actually good statistics to show that we are one of the most obese nation in the world.


Are you fat?
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

AcoraGK wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


AcoraGK wrote:

They all think we're fat.


I'm an American, and I think we're all obese, there is actually good statistics to show that we are one of the most obese nation in the world.


Are you fat?


http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
35% of Americans are obese, which is to say that more than one in three people in America are giant, grotesque and disgusting slabs of fat.

Posted 1/5/13

longfenglim wrote:


AcoraGK wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


AcoraGK wrote:

They all think we're fat.


I'm an American, and I think we're all obese, there is actually good statistics to show that we are one of the most obese nation in the world.


Are you fat?


http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
35% of Americans are obese, which is to say that more than one in three people in America are giant, grotesque and disgusting slabs of fat.



So then what do you consider fat in pounds?
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.