First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp] Shopping Mall
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
Shopping Mall a place built for the entertainment of the students on campus.
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
Sarumi:*walking in the mall*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*walking in the mall*

Haru: *looking at candy* hmm which one should we get
Sora: *looks around*
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

yoru9 wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*walking in the mall*

Haru: *looking at candy* hmm which one should we get
Sora: *looks around*


Sarumi:*stops by a candy store*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*stops by a candy store*

Haru: should we buy gummy bears?
Sora: *nods*
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

yoru9 wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*stops by a candy store*

Haru: should we buy gummy bears?
Sora: *nods*


Sarumi:*goes inside the store*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*goes inside the store*

Haru: how about chocolates
Sora: *nods*
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

yoru9 wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*goes inside the store*

Haru: how about chocolates
Sora: *nods*


Sarumi:*sees Sora and Haru*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*sees Sora and Haru*

Haru: *sparkles with happiness* yay
Sora: *looks at Haru*
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

yoru9 wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*sees Sora and Haru*

Haru: *sparkles with happiness* yay
Sora: *looks at Haru*


Sarumi;*smiles a little*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi;*smiles a little*

Haru: what else should we get?
Sora: .........
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

yoru9 wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi;*smiles a little*

Haru: what else should we get?
Sora: .........


Sarumi:*looks at the different kinds of candy*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*looks at the different kinds of candy*

Haru: *turns around and accidently bumps into Sarumi*
Sora: *catches Haru and Sarumi before they hit the floor*
Haru: i'm sorry
Student
153209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

yoru9 wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*looks at the different kinds of candy*

Haru: *turns around and accidently bumps into Sarumi*
Sora: *catches Haru and Sarumi before they hit the floor*
Haru: i'm sorry


Sarumi;its okay *smiles*
Creator
67497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi;its okay *smiles*

Haru: really *smiles*
Sora: *looking at the candy*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.