First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Is Btooom that generic?
49154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

deadpanditto wrote:


tehstud wrote:


Be my guest and have the last words.


Again, laughing-out-loud! How desperate were you for the last word that you wouldn't even quote my post so I wouldn't even be notified of your response. If it wasn't for the other user quoting my post, I wouldn't have even known you responded. That's just cowardly. That just proves to me that you realized you couldn't win what YOU started.



At this point, we are way off topic, and we don't need another SAO thread.


Agreed.
23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

deadpanditto wrote:


tehstud wrote:


Be my guest and have the last words.


Again, laughing-out-loud! How desperate were you for the last word that you wouldn't even quote my post so I wouldn't even be notified of your response. If it wasn't for the other user quoting my post, I wouldn't have even known you responded. That's just cowardly. That just proves to me that you realized you couldn't win what YOU started.



At this point, we are way off topic, and we don't need another SAO thread.


And? So what. Get over it... especially when you're not even involved. Can't help it if I'm compelled to point out the obvious.
61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

tehstud wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:


tehstud wrote:


Be my guest and have the last words.


Again, laughing-out-loud! How desperate were you for the last word that you wouldn't even quote my post so I wouldn't even be notified of your response. If it wasn't for the other user quoting my post, I wouldn't have even known you responded. That's just cowardly. That just proves to me that you realized you couldn't win what YOU started.



At this point, we are way off topic, and we don't need another SAO thread.


And? So what. Get over it... especially when you're not even involved. Can't help it if I'm compelled to point out the obvious.


Stay on the topic. It's as simple as that. You want to talk about SAO, take it to that thread.
23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

deadpanditto wrote:



Okay. First and foremost, get your facts straight before you make yourself look stupid again. Second, I wasn't the one who initially brought SAO into the mix, I was responding to something stupid someone had said. Third, I didn't even mention SAO until my second post since he kept bringing it up.

Don't be ig-nant.
61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

tehstud wrote:

Okay. First and foremost, get your facts straight before you make yourself look stupid again. Second, I wasn't the one who initially brought SAO into the mix, I was responding to something stupid someone had said. Third, I didn't even mention SAO until my second post since he kept bringing it up.

Don't be ig-nant.


I'm not. I get how you got to talking about SAO. I read the thread. However, your discussion has become pointless bickering about only SAO. You even quoted AHTL's comments in a recent post.

So, if you are going to continue talking only about SAO, then I'm asking you to take it to that thread since you aren't talking about the OP's original post.

It's pretty simple. Get it now?
23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

deadpanditto wrote:


tehstud wrote:

Okay. First and foremost, get your facts straight before you make yourself look stupid again. Second, I wasn't the one who initially brought SAO into the mix, I was responding to something stupid someone had said. Third, I didn't even mention SAO until my second post since he kept bringing it up.

Don't be ig-nant.


I'm not. I get how you got to talking about SAO. I read the thread. However, your discussion has become pointless bickering about only SAO. You even quoted AHTL's comments in a recent post.

So, if you are going to continue talking only about SAO, then I'm asking you to take it to that thread since you aren't talking about the OP's original post.

It's pretty simple. Get it now?


Lol, what? I'm sorry, I thought you said you were actually reading the thread. If you were reading, you would have realized that SAO was nothing more than an example. If you really didn't understand what we were discussing, I'll tell you. One, the difference between nitpicking and criticizing and two, the difference between an anime being ''good'' from being liked. SAO served as a perfect example, since it is a BAD, but popular anime. I quoted AHTL's comments because they were relevant to our discussion and it saved me an explanation. Everything I have said has been in relevance to whomever I quoted.

You do realize that by you doing this, you're inevitably going to continue this ''pointless bickering'' in this thread. You knew full well that I wasn't going to be like, ''Okay, thanks for the advice'', and mosey on to the SAO thread. And why should you care? This isn't your thread. Doesn't seem like you think very highly of Btooom!. What reason do you have to point your finger at me? Unless you're a fan girl for SAO, then I can understand. You'd hate to see another thread of people criticizing your beloved, even in another thread. Just say that and I will understand. I'm not trying to hurt people's feelings, just voicing the truth.
61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

tehstud wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:


tehstud wrote:

Okay. First and foremost, get your facts straight before you make yourself look stupid again. Second, I wasn't the one who initially brought SAO into the mix, I was responding to something stupid someone had said. Third, I didn't even mention SAO until my second post since he kept bringing it up.

Don't be ig-nant.


I'm not. I get how you got to talking about SAO. I read the thread. However, your discussion has become pointless bickering about only SAO. You even quoted AHTL's comments in a recent post.

So, if you are going to continue talking only about SAO, then I'm asking you to take it to that thread since you aren't talking about the OP's original post.

It's pretty simple. Get it now?


Lol, what? I'm sorry, I thought you said you were actually reading the thread. If you were reading, you would have realized that SAO was nothing more than an example. If you really didn't understand what we were discussing, I'll tell you. One, the difference between nitpicking and criticizing and two, the difference between an anime being ''good'' from being liked. SAO served as a perfect example, since it is a BAD, but popular anime. I quoted AHTL's comments because they were relevant to our discussion and it saved me an explanation. Everything I have said has been in relevance to whomever I quoted.


Yes, but had it been relevant, you'd have tied it back to BTOOOM! Not once in that last post did you ever mention BTOOOM!. What once started as an example had gotten side-tracked, imo.


tehstud wrote:
You do realize that by you doing this, you're inevitably going to continue this ''pointless bickering'' in this thread. You knew full well that I wasn't going to be like, ''Okay, thanks for the advice'', and mosey on to the SAO thread. And why should you care? This isn't your thread.


Nor is it yours, though we both have participated on it.


tehstud wrote:
Doesn't seem like you think very highly of Btooom!.


Had you read my posts you'd have seen that 1) yes, I feel aspects of BTOOOM! are generic, and 2) I still found it entertaining.


tehstud wrote:
What reason do you have to point your finger at me? Unless you're a fan girl for SAO, then I can understand. You'd hate to see another thread of people criticizing your beloved, even in another thread. Just say that and I will understand. I'm not trying to hurt people's feelings, just voicing the truth.


Blah, blah, blah. You like assuming things, don't you? No, I'm not a SAO fan girl. I also don't feel the need to read about it in dozens of threads. I can't wait until all the SAO fanatics and haters finally stop their ravings.


32913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
I don't care if an anime is generic or not. It's all about if I enjoy watching it or not.
23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

deadpanditto wrote:

Yes, but had it been relevant, you'd have tied it back to BTOOOM! Not once in that last post did you ever mention BTOOOM!. What once started as an example had gotten side-tracked, imo.


When did I say it was relevant to BTOOOM!? I said, "One, the difference between nitpicking and criticizing and two, the difference between an anime being ''good'' from being liked." When did I say this discussion was related to BTOOOM! in any way. That's why I said it was relevant to OUR discussion, not the OP's. Understand? Probably not, but I tried.


Nor is it yours, though we both have participated on it.


Okay? Your point? You're the one who politely told me to ''get the fuck out'' since my discussion wasn't about the OP. You're the one being territorial. Which is the the only reason I said, "It's not your thread", I'm not just stating the obvious. There is a point to what I say.


Had you read my posts you'd have seen that 1) yes, I feel aspects of BTOOOM! are generic, and 2) I still found it entertaining.


I have read your posts. That's why I said, "it SEEMS". That's my impression, I didn't say they were consecrated in stone. So you saying that is stupid.


Blah, blah, blah. You like assuming things, don't you? No, I'm not a SAO fan girl. I also don't feel the need to read about it in dozens of threads. I can't wait until all the SAO fanatics and haters finally stop their ravings.


I said it's my only assumption. I couldn't think of any other good reason for you to tell me to scram. You also mentioned, "we don't need another SAO thread". Since my posts weren't praising SAO, I had to assume you didn't want another critical thread of SAO. Are you starting to understand my logic? I'm just connecting the pieces and drawing a conclusion from what I've got. I only said that that would explain why you said what you did.
15027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
All I'm gonna say is that this anime is worth watching I stumbled upon it yesterday and watched all 12 episodes, loved it and it's one of the best animes I've seen in such a long time. WATCH IT!
18110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
It was decent, it had its moments and the female character is a very different one to what you normally see in most Animes, which is a breath of fresh air to my viewing experience. I really liked her to be honest wasn't a total slut and had morals and values.
Sailor Candy Moderator
165696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
Summer forum cleaning! To keep the forums neat and tidy we only keep 6 months worth of threads since its June 10, 2013 [6/10/13] we will keep only keep posts open from January 10, 2013 [1/10/13]. Please feel free to recreate any thread closed, as long as someone else didn't open another similar one before you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.