First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you find rude
18834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

RadioactiveSugar wrote:


heyitsthatguy wrote:

The most rude thing a person can do is act or have an attitude like they are inherently superior to someone else. These are the only people I have the ability to develop hatred towards.

Also @RadioactiveSugar yes your icon is glitching out a bit.


Ah shoot. You don't know how to help something like this do you by any chance?


Well your new icon is fine, I don't know what was wrong with the old one. Was it possibly a gif that just was messed up? That's the only reason I can think of for it to be glitched out and moving, it it was just a static image then I have no idea.
1mirg 
57076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Deleting someones account, without a few notices before hand :/
9448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

killabear wrote:

People who don't like anime lol. Also people who don't thank you when you hold the door or pick up something they dropped or did some small considerate thing for them.


same here, also when you say hello and they ignor you or keep walking.
Avexel 
18046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
I think that when people don't reply to others is rude or even the small things like when people don't say thanks or please when people go out of their way to help out in some sort of way.
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Most of the things that I find annoying are things that, frankly, I'm most guilty of ^^;;
It seems that whenever I find something that I don't like, I somehow commit that act and then shove it off. Like forgetting to text someone, and then pretending hours later that I just got their text message.

I also don't like people who derail an argument because they don't know what else to say. It's fine to admit if you can't give a rebuttal, or if you have changed your opinion. Your pride can take a hit for a second for a learning experience, and maybe in the future, you'll be better prepared to make a good argument the next time.
3485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

heyitsthatguy wrote:


RadioactiveSugar wrote:


heyitsthatguy wrote:

The most rude thing a person can do is act or have an attitude like they are inherently superior to someone else. These are the only people I have the ability to develop hatred towards.

Also @RadioactiveSugar yes your icon is glitching out a bit.


Ah shoot. You don't know how to help something like this do you by any chance?


Well your new icon is fine, I don't know what was wrong with the old one. Was it possibly a gif that just was messed up? That's the only reason I can think of for it to be glitched out and moving, it it was just a static image then I have no idea.


Ah shoot I did it again.

I tried to use this

Rajyrr 
30014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Polite: A nod, every now and then will suffice. Even if it's for no discernible reason.
Rude: Well you are kind of a dick, man .. no offense.

Ya. Any variation of "Well, you ARE *insert insult here*, NO OFFENSE, though, bro .. "
36482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
Most things that we eschew as "rude", I believe, are more due to ignorance than anything.

Someone knocks into you on the street and doesn't give an "excuse me" or "sorry" -- could be they just didn't think to. Perhaps they were in a hurry. Doesn't mean they were intentionally ignoring the fact that they hit you because they are selfish beings and are internally snickering at your sorrow.

To me, rudeness requires some will of the person, some intention. A lot of the things people whine about as "rude" may not be "rude" to other people. Perhaps they know no better. Ignorance to your preferences is not rude. It does not make someone a bad person. It does not mean they are out to get you.

What is rude is someone cutting in line and, after you inform them of their mistake, they make a face at you and challenge you to do something about it, or snicker and turn away as if you aren't worth their time. This is why I don't like going places.
18834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

RadioactiveSugar wrote:


Ah shoot I did it again.

I tried to use this



Ok I'm pretty sure the gif image has the wrong dimensions for this site's profile image. I tried it myself and since it makes you crop out a certain area that screws up the gif. If you had a gif that is not as wide, it might work.
3485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

heyitsthatguy wrote:


RadioactiveSugar wrote:


Ah shoot I did it again.

I tried to use this



Ok I'm pretty sure the gif image has the wrong dimensions for this site's profile image. I tried it myself and since it makes you crop out a certain area that screws up the gif. If you had a gif that is not as wide, it might work.


Do you how large it should be? I found a site to resize gifs I've been using it for a while too so I know how to work it and all
18834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

RadioactiveSugar wrote:



Do you how large it should be? I found a site to resize gifs I've been using it for a while too so I know how to work it and all


I don't think there is a set size, but just a recommended shape. Like it needs to be taller than it is wide. So if you can re-size it to look more like the shape of everyone's profile image, then I think you should be good. I've never used gifs as profile images before though so I'm just doing some educated (more or less) guessing here.
3485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/29/12

heyitsthatguy wrote:


RadioactiveSugar wrote:



Do you how large it should be? I found a site to resize gifs I've been using it for a while too so I know how to work it and all


I don't think there is a set size, but just a recommended shape. Like it needs to be taller than it is wide. So if you can re-size it to look more like the shape of everyone's profile image, then I think you should be good. I've never used gifs as profile images before though so I'm just doing some educated (more or less) guessing here.


Ah okay thanks!
50165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
People calling me skinny.

People ignoring me just because I don't talk very loudly.

People cutting me off/butting in front of me just because I seem small enough to be taken advantage of, or quiet enough not to speak up (If you're rude enough I will not react nicely)
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
rude: leading people on for long periods of time even though you know you don't like the person, talking about people behind their backs, insulting people, "no offense, but"....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.