First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you find rude
8876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
When someone can't win a debate or argument they started, so they taper off to swearing and calling people morons.
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
When people lack fundamental mannerisms like excuse me, please and thank you and acting like I did a huge injusitce to them by telling them they need to exercise manners.

People who curse or use vulgar language constantly because it is too hard for them to use proper english


Sarcastic people who think everything is a joke (especially on the internet because it is difficult to determine whether they are being serious or not)


unnecessary snide comments and remarks because everyone do not think the way you think. (well excuse me for exercising my right to my own opinion.)
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The heart of Linc...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
People who you go out of the way to help or assist only for them to ignore you or worse swear & insult you.

They need to get their heads out of their arse and see that the respect they demand works both ways. They can't be ignorant from their own stupidity and lack of manners, cos it will come back on them ten fold!
16469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
Space invaders. The people who get right up in my face & violate the 18" rule of personal space or those that touch me without ever having met them.
2367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
When I run away and you don't chase me.

mtom8 
17817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
When I wave at someone, and they clearly see me, but choose to walk away. Rude.
21160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

heyitsthatguy wrote:

The most rude thing a person can do is act or have an attitude like they are inherently superior to someone else. These are the only people I have the ability to develop hatred towards.

Also @RadioactiveSugar yes your icon is glitching out a bit.


I take offense to this! No matter what the circumstance i am always mentally and physically superior to anybody in every aspect and anyone who says otherwise is just lying or being a huge troll!
I consider rude the people who go into a public urinal and urinal block people. I just cant stand those people.
Posted 3/10/13

carsarelittle wrote:

When I run away and you don't chase me.



Disappointing
2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / The land down under
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

seekerperson7 wrote:

One thing that I find rude (personally speaking), is when people stand right in the middle of a walkway and start chatting away like no one else exists. Or if people are in the middle of a walkway and walk really, really slowly because they're on their cell phones. Or if people are carrying on a 10 minute conversation in front of a doorway.

I know that its a very petty thing to get upset about, but it just seems inconsiderate to those trying to get by. Please, just stand to one side. I'm not asking them to stop talking or texting or whatever, just don't monopolize the sidewalk.

For example, one time I was hurrying to class through a small walkway where two people were chatting away while 3 or so others were all trying to get by. All four of us had to walk in between them while they just carried on their conversation like we weren't even there.

Once more, I know its petty, but its a pet peeve of mine.

Thats so true -.-
Especially in my high school. The hallways are so small that one person can block a lot of people. I remember walking behind this one girl in the hall and all of a sudden she stopped, turned to her left, and started talking to a random chick,
Another time was when these asshole 11th graders were blocking this door that I had to go through. I was behind this girl as well and she hesitated going through the small gap the guys left her. I was all wtf and simply pushed my way through the gap and on my way. That can come across as rude and whatever but in my school, that doesn't even come close compared to what others have done to me. The guys were all "omg, wtf" and the teacher got pissed lol. Don't worry, its not petty and I know many people who get upset about it.
The worst is when a bunch of people make some sort of line in the walkway and you have to wait for a chance to get around. Or when you're on the sidewalk and the only way to get around is by walking on the grass. Since I live in one of the most rainiest places ever, I would always get mud on my shoes.
Well, sorry to rant or whatever but the truth of your post was too much to be ignored.
(And there's the fact that i quoted you 3 months after your post, so sorry about that too.)
2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / The land down under
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
In addition to my previous post, I can name a whole lot of things that I find rude.
1. People who feel superior and have to find a way to show it.
This kid in my class is like this and he'll go and correct the teacher on something so pointless.
Teacher: 3/2 is the answer. Classmate: Oh it can be written as 1 and 1/2. Me: Seriously...? who gives a rat's ass?
2. People who can't say please or thank you.
It doesn't matter if its holding your books, hanging your laundry, or holding the door for you. The least you can do is say thank you. Whenever I say to my brother that I hung up his wet uniform, he'll say "I never asked you to" making me want to punch is unthankful ass. I know he won't hang it up to dry and when he finds it wet the next morning he'll be all "Why didn't you remind me?" Because of that idiot I am really particular on manners and such.
3. When someone sees something that they should do (homework, dishes, cooking, taking out garbage etc) and find a lazy excuse and decide to either not do it properly, or not at all. I am the only one in my family that cleans the bathrooms nowadays. My brothers have their own bathroom and the counter, bathtub, toilet, and floor are filthy. They complain about it but don't bother doing anything about it. The same brother from 2 says he'll vacuum later and he never does. And he has the nerve to say that I do nothing around the house.
4.Those who can't keep to themselves.
You got a problem with a teacher or classmate? I don't mind/care. But if you're going around telling me how to style my hair or that I should wear makeup, you can go jump into the mouth of the Great Mighty Poo.
(Yes, I spot my run-on sentences.)
Ok number 3 might not be classified as rude but it just bothers me so much living with people like that.
Kinda glad I got all that out.
Posted 3/11/13

firebird380 wrote:

In addition to my previous post, I can name a whole lot of things that I find rude.
1. People who feel superior and have to find a way to show it.
This kid in my class is like this and he'll go and correct the teacher on something so pointless.
Teacher: 3/2 is the answer. Classmate: Oh it can be written as 1 and 1/2. Me: Seriously...? who gives a rat's ass?
2. People who can't say please or thank you.
It doesn't matter if its holding your books, hanging your laundry, or holding the door for you. The least you can do is say thank you. Whenever I say to my brother that I hung up his wet uniform, he'll say "I never asked you to" making me want to punch is unthankful ass. I know he won't hang it up to dry and when he finds it wet the next morning he'll be all "Why didn't you remind me?" Because of that idiot I am really particular on manners and such.
3. When someone sees something that they should do (homework, dishes, cooking, taking out garbage etc) and find a lazy excuse and decide to either not do it properly, or not at all. I am the only one in my family that cleans the bathrooms nowadays. My brothers have their own bathroom and the counter, bathtub, toilet, and floor are filthy. They complain about it but don't bother doing anything about it. The same brother from 2 says he'll vacuum later and he never does. And he has the nerve to say that I do nothing around the house.
4.Those who can't keep to themselves.
You got a problem with a teacher or classmate? I don't mind/care. But if you're going around telling me how to style my hair or that I should wear makeup, you can go jump into the mouth of the Great Mighty Poo.
(Yes, I spot my run-on sentences.)
Ok number 3 might not be classified as rude but it just bothers me so much living with people like that.
Kinda glad I got all that out.


what a huge tut
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
98 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Anyone from Mangafox.
12467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 3/11/13

firebird380 wrote:

The worst is when a bunch of people make some sort of line in the walkway and you have to wait for a chance to get around. Or when you're on the sidewalk and the only way to get around is by walking on the grass. Since I live in one of the most rainiest places ever, I would always get mud on my shoes.
Well, sorry to rant or whatever but the truth of your post was too much to be ignored.
(And there's the fact that i quoted you 3 months after your post, so sorry about that too.)


YES! Oh, my is that annoying. I can't count the times i've had to walk through the grass because someone wasn't paying attention to where they're going. Thanks for backing me up, these sorts of things get more and more annoying the more they happen. It happens to me quite often because I go to a rather small college with very narrow, meandering walkways and lots of people.


firebird380 wrote:

1. People who feel superior and have to find a way to show it.
This kid in my class is like this and he'll go and correct the teacher on something so pointless.
Teacher: 3/2 is the answer. Classmate: Oh it can be written as 1 and 1/2. Me: Seriously...? who gives a rat's ass?


^ This also. I hate this so very much. At least in your example he was (pointlessly) right. Its 10x worse when they're wrong and still do this lol.
30250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
When you are at a store looking at something, and some punk teenager pushes you out of the way instead of saying "excuse me, can I get that product please?" I swear some of the kids today need a good swift kick in the ass to learn some manners.
34602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Trolling is rude.
47602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13
People who talk to me when I'm clearly not interested in talking to them...

i.e. People on the street who see me with headphones on and still proceed to ask me questions..

v
30250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13


Note to self, if I see you walking down the street with headphones on proceed to have a one way conversation for a few blocks.


On topic, when random people touch my facial hair without asking. I don't understand why people do that.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

People who talk to me when I'm clearly not interested in talking to them...

i.e. People on the street who see me with headphones on and still proceed to ask me questions..


Are you single?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.