• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
What is your weakness
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I have weakness in the knees.... so if we're in a fight aim for my knees
Posted 3/22/13

sky_maverick wrote:

KITTENS!!! OMNOMNOMNOM



Your weakness is kittens too!?!?
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / There.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I don't know it
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/22/13
having no interests
kvi 
56703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Planet Mars
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I need to go shopping, but it's cold outside.
32706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
gluten
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I can't think of shat.
Posted 3/22/13
An honest smile.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:

Sadistic girls wearing overknee socks


now this is podracing.
21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Toronto
Online
Posted 3/22/13
My hypocrisy.
4875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ICQ / Skype (ask)
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

AllTsunNoDere wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:

Sadistic girls wearing overknee socks


now this is podracing.


I like it dangerous
22386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I have a Hard time saying No
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:

Sadistic girls wearing overknee socks


now this is podracing.


I like it dangerous


das cute
4875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ICQ / Skype (ask)
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

AllTsunNoDere wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:

Sadistic girls wearing overknee socks


now this is podracing.


I like it dangerous


das cute


Hmmm.. should I start to fear you? I sense a glare in my direction
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:

Sadistic girls wearing overknee socks


now this is podracing.


I like it dangerous


das cute


Hmmm.. should I start to fear you? I sense a glare in my direction


Yes, I think you should.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.