First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do women get breast implants, what's better- natural or fake?
23087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
People don't want to be alone their entire life and believe that their chances of attracting another will significantly increase if their body meets the ideal standard set by society. It doesn't help when men say that they don't like the rack to be less than a B or no larger than a C.
17507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Waco
Online
Posted 1/28/13
The one that's fits in my mouth lol
71832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I remember going out on a date a few years ago with my neighbor's younger sister who was about my age. Though she preferred guys 20 years younger she took a calculated risk and agreed to go out with me. Since it was prom night and all the reasonably priced eateries were filled to capacity with high school seniors I opted for a higher end establishment that had an excellent culinary reputation and an available table, cost be damned. My neighbor had warned me that her younger sister was an instigator who loved pranks and could be somewhat loud and flambouyant in public places. "No worries" I thought to myself as we were seated out toward the center of a large room. Oh well, so much for ambiance. It soon became apparent sound travelled well where we were stationed. My date looked at me with a gleam in her eye, deftly pointed to her bust line, and proudly stated loud enough for all to hear "K*****, unlike my older sister, what you see here is real!"

I know she was hoping my face would turn beet red from embarrassment and my mouth would utter stuttering sounds but that's not how it went down. I quipped right back in an equally loud decibel retort " You know, A******, my ex-fiancee had implants put on her and I can truly testify that they felt real to me." You could've heard a pin drop in that entire restaurant after that comment.

We had a good time that night and we remain friends to this day. Ah, dating. I don't miss it for some reason.
63243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

chibininja555 wrote:

People don't want to be alone their entire life and believe that their chances of attracting another will significantly increase if their body meets the ideal standard set by society. It doesn't help when men say that they don't like the rack to be less than a B or no larger than a C.


It's sad that society or low self-esteem or whatever would cause a woman to augment her body because they're trying to attract shallow douche bag dudes. I've dated women with both natural and augmented and not to generalize, but the ones with the "fakes" always had more serious issues going on then their breast size...
2699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / sleep
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
After reading a lot of negative comments regarding Brest implants, i just started to bang my head here and there. Similar to how women spent luxurious amount of time and money on makeup, there are also some women who spend time and money in getting breasts implants. in addition, there are various reasons for why women are so drawn into getting artificial breasts implants. some reasons include: cosmetic reasons, health, and media. I personally believe that the Media plays a great role in this because many women are exposed to the so called "perfect" body which shown throughout TV shows, magazine and many ads, as a result some women become uncomfortable or lose confident in their bodies. Of course, our society, in today world has many ways to solve this problem through plastic surgery and many other advanced surgical operations. Lastly, there are some risks for breasts implants, for example the material from which the artificial breasts are made of are known as silicon and they are breakable inside the body, in other words, it can cause a permanent damage to the body.
63243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

sambhav11 wrote:

After reading a lot of negative comments regarding Brest implants, i just started to bang my head here and there. Similar to how women spent luxurious amount of time and money on makeup, there are also some women who spend time and money in getting breasts implants. in addition, there are various reasons for why women are so drawn into getting artificial breasts implants. some reasons include: cosmetic reasons, health, and media. I personally believe that the Media plays a great role in this because many women are exposed to the so called "perfect" body which shown throughout TV shows, magazine and many ads, as a result some women become uncomfortable or lose confident in their bodies. Of course, our society, in today world has many ways to solve this problem through plastic surgery and many other advanced surgical operations. Lastly, there are some risks for breasts implants, for example the material from which the artificial breasts are made of are known as silicon and they are breakable inside the body, in other words, it can cause a permanent damage to the body.


They don't use silicon anymore because you're right they can cause serious issues if they leak or rupture. Now they use saline, but there can still be complications. A lot of women get implants when they're young only to have them removed later due to various reasons. And yes the media is a big factor in how people perceive themselves and what they consider to be the ideal look. Body dismorphia didn't exist 100yrs ago... neither did reality television...
2699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / sleep
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


sambhav11 wrote:

After reading a lot of negative comments regarding Brest implants, i just started to bang my head here and there. Similar to how women spent luxurious amount of time and money on makeup, there are also some women who spend time and money in getting breasts implants. in addition, there are various reasons for why women are so drawn into getting artificial breasts implants. some reasons include: cosmetic reasons, health, and media. I personally believe that the Media plays a great role in this because many women are exposed to the so called "perfect" body which shown throughout TV shows, magazine and many ads, as a result some women become uncomfortable or lose confident in their bodies. Of course, our society, in today world has many ways to solve this problem through plastic surgery and many other advanced surgical operations. Lastly, there are some risks for breasts implants, for example the material from which the artificial breasts are made of are known as silicon and they are breakable inside the body, in other words, it can cause a permanent damage to the body.


They don't use silicon anymore because you're right they can cause serious issues if they leak or rupture. Now they use saline, but there can still be complications. A lot of women get implants when they're young only to have them removed later due to various reasons. And yes the media is a big factor in how people perceive themselves and what they consider to be the ideal look. Body dismorphia didn't exist 100yrs ago... neither did reality television...


Oh wao! seems like my information was a little outdated time to do some reading on saline!
63243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

sambhav11 wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


sambhav11 wrote:

After reading a lot of negative comments regarding Brest implants, i just started to bang my head here and there. Similar to how women spent luxurious amount of time and money on makeup, there are also some women who spend time and money in getting breasts implants. in addition, there are various reasons for why women are so drawn into getting artificial breasts implants. some reasons include: cosmetic reasons, health, and media. I personally believe that the Media plays a great role in this because many women are exposed to the so called "perfect" body which shown throughout TV shows, magazine and many ads, as a result some women become uncomfortable or lose confident in their bodies. Of course, our society, in today world has many ways to solve this problem through plastic surgery and many other advanced surgical operations. Lastly, there are some risks for breasts implants, for example the material from which the artificial breasts are made of are known as silicon and they are breakable inside the body, in other words, it can cause a permanent damage to the body.


They don't use silicon anymore because you're right they can cause serious issues if they leak or rupture. Now they use saline, but there can still be complications. A lot of women get implants when they're young only to have them removed later due to various reasons. And yes the media is a big factor in how people perceive themselves and what they consider to be the ideal look. Body dismorphia didn't exist 100yrs ago... neither did reality television...


Oh wao! seems like my information was a little outdated time to do some reading on saline!


One of my ex's just had her's removed so I got to hear all about it... She was in pain for years. It sounded pretty brutal and the sad thing is when we dated she was natural and I never thought she needed anything "bionic"....
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Vancouver BC
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I'm more inclined to stare pervertedly at bigger ones, mouth agape, but I'm more inclined to get to know and have fun with a girl with a flatter chest. Don't mistake ogling with attraction. Some women's only good side are their outside.

Implants tell me that a woman desires either attention or control.
Also i find well endowed women lord it over less endowed women. Even to the point of making them feel inferior and wanting implants, before they even meet shallow douchbags out clubbing.

Endless cycle?

Also when breasts are too large, it becomes a turn off.
There could be chances of complications, or scarring, Scars are only cool if you get them in epic battles. I'd never be proud of a medical scar. Esp If I got it pursuing vanity.
63243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

Master_kefka wrote:

I'm more inclined to stare pervertedly at bigger ones, mouth agape, but I'm more inclined to get to know and have fun with a girl with a flatter chest. Don't mistake ogling with attraction. Some women's only good side are their outside.

Implants tell me that a woman desires either attention or control.
Also i find well endowed women lord it over less endowed women. Even to the point of making them feel inferior and wanting implants, before they even meet shallow douchbags out clubbing.

Endless cycle?

Also when breasts are too large, it becomes a turn off.
There could be chances of complications, or scarring, Scars are only cool if you get them in epic battles. I'd never be proud of a medical scar. Esp If I got it pursuing vanity.


Yeah those scars are gross. You know the ones I'm talking about....
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I just basically have an appreciation for tits, whether they're size A or size F, whether they're surgically-enhanced or natural. If there's a bust, it's going to be a tough time for me keeping my eyes averted, I'll just say that ahead of time.

I tend to like bigger cup sizes, but small is perky, cute, and ages better - I dig that too.

Why do women get breast surgery? I suppose it can be for health reasons, as well as to boost self-confidence, and look and feel good around other women and men.

673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles, Ca
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

Winterfells wrote:

I just basically have an appreciation for tits, whether they're size A or size F, whether they're surgically-enhanced or natural. If there's a bust, it's going to be a tough time for me keeping my eyes averted, I'll just say that ahead of time.

I tend to like bigger cup sizes, but small is perky, cute, and ages better - I dig that too.

Why do women get breast surgery? I suppose it can be for health reasons, as well as to boost self-confidence, and look and feel good around other women and men.



+1 :clap:
Exactly how I feel...well said.
16232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Downey
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Real ones are better, overall. Sizes ranging from A-Z. Though, hopefully, nothing bigger than D.
16822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Natural, since artificial ones are pretentious and superfluous. Plus, I'm not really a breast guy, so I don't care about the size of a girl's chest that much. As a side note, for child rearing purposes, implants remove the possibility of breast feeding, which can help a child's immune system development as well as the mother's.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

cheapshotfail wrote:

As a side note, for child rearing purposes, implants remove the possibility of breast feeding, which can help a child's immune system development as well as the mother's.


"The purse girl hits everything on my checklist: creamy skin, straight teeth, curly hair, amazing breasts. Not for me… for my children. The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies." - Dwight Schrute

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.