First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do women get breast implants, what's better- natural or fake?
15237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Aerogonis wrote:

Not a single boob in this thread.

~ Disappoint


boob here
6370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Bashment wrote:


Aerogonis wrote:

Not a single boob in this thread.

~ Disappoint


boob here


I see seashells on the seashore.
15237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

jose_beads88GothsuMmit wrote:

i dont even care if they're natural or not.
that's why i prefer gays, because they dont want boobs, but penis.


hahaha damn you made me spit my lunch out.
7293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Somewhere dark an...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
i bearly give a shit about boobs i actually dislike really big ones but i guess some guys are really addicted to boobs so womens use implants to attract men (there fault if they get raped)
18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


MountainMew wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote: Body dismorphia didn't exist 100yrs ago... neither did reality television...


Yes it did. Body dysmorphic disorder was first documented in 1886, approximately 62 years before reality television was a thing and more than 100 years ago.


Good, you can use Wikipedia, so you got your dates right. My statement was more of generalization on how much the media affects our self image. I am not now nor have I ever claimed to a psychologist.


You don't have to be a psychologist to do a quick Google search just to assure your statement is correct. Also, it's not a very good generalization if it's false.
It's not like you're wrong about the media affecting the self image of people, just you could have bothered to not make a false generalization.
20096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

kizna-chan wrote:

Wow, you really like to stereotype people don't you? I don't know where you live but not every culture has the same idea as to what is beautiful! Also, saying fake breasts feel the same as real ones, tells me you haven't touched enough of either to know the difference. I think that fake ones feel, well, FAKE! They're too hard, not squishy and soft like real ones.

I do agree with your opinion as to why most women get implants. I had a friend that gave this as her reason for getting implants,"I'm so small (A cup) that clothes don't look good on me." Really she had very low self esteem and sadly, she still does. I think she thought guys would like her more if she had a D cup. Sure, some guys paid more attention to her for a night or two but she still doesn't have a boyfriend. I guess she thought some guy would think her boobs where so awesome they would want to marry her based solely on that. That's not usually what happens. Sure you have to be attracted to someone first but it's your personality that keeps most relationships going, not breasts or six pack abs. Changing your outer self wont change what's on the inside.

As far as saying he shouldn't be asking here on CR because the women here aren't the norm or average, to that I say, THANK YOU!! I feel we're better then average and who the hell wants to be normal!?!



Some stereotypes are accurate, some are not, try to think of them as averages. What I stated were facts not my personal opinion. Also, I didn't go into relationships because it wasn't the main topic of this thread. Oh yeah, and being subscribed to an anime site does not make you better than the average woman.

It is true that in different parts of the world, different cultures have different tastes. However, most of the western world, and most of Asian men, like women with big boobs. Do some research, and you will find out that I am correct. Also, like I stated before, there is very little difference between implants and natural boobs today, so you should check your facts and not base your opinion in outdated information.
12900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

trinkit wrote:


Baroku024 wrote:

Whats with all these dumb question threads. Everyones always asking a question with an obvious answer. Im not upset about the thread but every day I see a lot of similar threads and it somewhat bothers me, so Im just posting for myself.


Perhaps all question threads should be submitted to you for approval before posting.


Well as I said in my post I really only posted because it was bothering me, I posted for myself, and I wasn't rude or offensive in my post. I know you are trying to be funny with your very clever post but I never said all threads, but when people make a topic with a title like "Why do girls like guys" its such a stupid topic I can't believe it was made, let alone answered.
65283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

MountainMew wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


MountainMew wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote: Body dismorphia didn't exist 100yrs ago... neither did reality television...


Yes it did. Body dysmorphic disorder was first documented in 1886, approximately 62 years before reality television was a thing and more than 100 years ago.


Good, you can use Wikipedia, so you got your dates right. My statement was more of generalization on how much the media affects our self image. I am not now nor have I ever claimed to a psychologist.


You don't have to be a psychologist to do a quick Google search just to assure your statement is correct. Also, it's not a very good generalization if it's false.
It's not like you're wrong about the media affecting the self image of people, just you could have bothered to not make a false generalization.


If I'm not wrong about my thought's on the media affecting self image then how is my generalization false? How many young women suffered from eating disorders in the 1800's? I sure there were some, but it's nothing compared to today. I don't feel the need to verify every detail of what I post on a CR forum, especially when what I said wasn't controversial. Apparently it bothered you although I don't know why it should have...
18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 1/29/13


It's false because it absolutely was not true. "Body dismorphia didn't exist 100yrs ago" is not true.
I'm bothered by it because I don't like people spreading misinformation, that's all. I really didn't intend for my response to be turned into a drawn out discussion.
38572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hotaru-verse
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

orenjico wrote:


kizna-chan wrote:

Wow, you really like to stereotype people don't you? I don't know where you live but not every culture has the same idea as to what is beautiful! Also, saying fake breasts feel the same as real ones, tells me you haven't touched enough of either to know the difference. I think that fake ones feel, well, FAKE! They're too hard, not squishy and soft like real ones.

I do agree with your opinion as to why most women get implants. I had a friend that gave this as her reason for getting implants,"I'm so small (A cup) that clothes don't look good on me." Really she had very low self esteem and sadly, she still does. I think she thought guys would like her more if she had a D cup. Sure, some guys paid more attention to her for a night or two but she still doesn't have a boyfriend. I guess she thought some guy would think her boobs where so awesome they would want to marry her based solely on that. That's not usually what happens. Sure you have to be attracted to someone first but it's your personality that keeps most relationships going, not breasts or six pack abs. Changing your outer self wont change what's on the inside.

As far as saying he shouldn't be asking here on CR because the women here aren't the norm or average, to that I say, THANK YOU!! I feel we're better then average and who the hell wants to be normal!?!



Some stereotypes are accurate, some are not, try to think of them as averages. What I stated were facts not my personal opinion. Also, I didn't go into relationships because it wasn't the main topic of this thread. Oh yeah, and being subscribed to an anime site does not make you better than the average woman.

It is true that in different parts of the world, different cultures have different tastes. However, most of the western world, and most of Asian men, like women with big boobs. Do some research, and you will find out that I am correct. Also, like I stated before, there is very little difference between implants and natural boobs today, so you should check your facts and not base your opinion in outdated information.


Wow, I had no idea there was a poll that asked asked every western & Asian guy on the planet if they liked big breast! Yes your correct, implants have gotten better but they still don't look or feel the same as real ones and that's not just my opinion. 9 times out of 10 most people can spot the girls with the fake ones because they defy gravity. As far as your opinion that people can't tell the difference, it's just that, your opinion there are no facts involved, it's just what each person thinks. However, it sounds like maybe this is a sore topic for you so I'm not going to wast anymore of my time with this.

Also, saying the women on CR are better then average.. jeez, I was just joking around.. but I guess some people don't have a sense of humour!
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I can only assume I like real ones more because I have never felt a fake. Part of me wants to say a woman should be comfortable with what she has, but it is a shallow world and if fakes gives her more confidence I can't really say it's a bad thing.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

I never said I didn't love the breasteses, but if they're too big they just kinda turn me off. I've enjoyed both kinds, but I don't dig plastic surgery as a general rule.. If it's for health reasons fine, but if you just want more attention or you're chasing the fountain of youth that's pretty sad....


I like both small and big, but prefer bigger busts myself. Any extreme gets unattractive in my opinion, whether they're boobs as big as beach balls, or flat as a board.

I don't prefer plastic surgery myself, but I can appreciate and understand it.

This might be a huge generalization, but I think beauty for women is like a flower and beauty for men is like a wine. I think men generally age better than women in terms of looks and body shape.
3279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I don't really have a preference on boob size or the like. But the thought of fake boobs just doesn't appeal to me.
Posted 1/29/13
Fake is a no go for me. Real ones help girls float in water too, so that's a plus. And honestly, I think I prefer small boobs anyways
33648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Delaware, U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Natural. Real boobs are not that comically round.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.