First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Is the SAO hype finally fading?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

xCrimsonEX wrote:

This basically tells what the point of this thread was but meh whatever someone wants to do to have fun.



The point of this thread is to discuss why SAO is getting more and more hate now that it ended.
I mean, I admit it's fun for me since I dislike the series but fans are also welcome to defend it.



6395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

Right (sarcasm implied since this is second thread I've seen that is known to cause flames to brew ) well not like the anti-SAO people will listen to anything said. And I'd say its more on the 'critics' to defend their point of view rather than the other way around.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12



Glad you agree.



30243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12

chrome_mist wrote:


This is perfect.





I had a feeling this was a troll thread.


that was funny


WitlessMean wrote:

Who cares whether it's fading or not? Jesus christ it amazes me how people give a fuck about this shit. The fact that people rant about it....I mean what the fuck, there are so many bad anime out there, it's astounding that SAO gets picked on so much. And I love how you made a thread to announce something about SAO but want the hype to go down. I just don't fucking get why people rant about it so much. I don't talk about shows I don't like and I see no reason to when there's plenty of good anime around to watch.

I don't even really like SAO, although I don't hate it. But I think it's ridiculous how people have even stooped to ridiculing fans of the show for even liking it. I've seen comments like "You're an SAO fan lol" and things like that. Maybe I'm not a jerk and I respect people's personal opinions is all. I just hate when I hear people say "oh that's bad" when there's someone out there who likes it. It makes absolutely zero sense (at least in the case of anime)

Honestly, I'm thinking about making a shirt that says "I'm an SAO fan, sue me" and wearing it to a convention just to see what people say to me. I think it would be hilarious. I mean you're saying shit like "have you seen the light?" ....what the fuck is wrong with you? Why do anime elitists just want everyone to like what they like and dislike what they dislike. That would make the world of anime an extremely boring place with no room for personal opinion. I think I get why all of the characters in anime are 16 or younger, and that's because 80 percent of the fans act like ignorant children.

Spot on!

sidenote: I liked SAO, now piss off
6395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

Glad to know we're in agreement that its the anti-SAO people that need to defend their perspective not the other way around. Finally someone sensible
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12

haikinka wrote:

While real world logic needn't apply, it should at least adhere to the logic of it's own world. And we all know that SAO just loves breaking it's own rules.


I'm only making the case for why the Nerve Gears shouldn't be removed, ie the show is over at that point
anything else from the deus ex machinas this show throws around, well this show has to resolve itself somehow, especially in ALO where they had a time limit in how long it had to be completed before game over for Asuna
am I arguing that this could be done better? sure

but what rules does SAO even have to adhere to? the guy who made it somehow imprints his conscious online, I'm pretty sure this show is lax on actual rules, even the ones made for the game

yeah my argument is weak, I don't really care though

and @chrome_mist, you're not contributing much other than gifs and smiley faces, you're more of a backseat driver at this point

so far haikinka is the only one I will say is making good arguments and isn't just trolling

I'm dropping this here, I acknowledge the show has flaws, but imo it doesn't make the show any less enjoyable
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

xCrimsonEX wrote:

Glad to know we're in agreement that its the anti-SAO people that need to defend their perspective not the other way around. Finally someone sensible



It is our job to rid your minds of the delusion that SAO was a good anime.







Kageru77 wrote:

I had a feeling this was a troll thread.



Except it's not.




54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

and @chrome_mist, you're not contributing much other than gifs and smiley faces, you're more of a backseat driver at this point



It's true, I will not deny it like you SAO people do all the time.






yeah my argument is weak, I don't really care though


And this is all that matters.


6395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12


So the mentally insane are trying to 'cure' the people outside the hospital? Well whatever, insanity is always perspective based though generally the majority wins and the majority is pro-SAO
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

xCrimsonEX wrote:

So the mentally insane are trying to 'cure' the people outside the hospital?



And now resulting to insults? How immature you SAO people are.





Well whatever, insanity is always perspective based though generally the majority wins and the majority is pro-SAO


Aw. That's cute.
I'm happy that at least you are not letting all this hate get inside your head.


63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12

chrome_mist wrote:


then please leave this thread if you have no further contribution, unless you have more arguments like haikinka, who is the only one who gives actual reasons and arguments to his posts
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

then please leave this thread if you have no further contribution, unless you have more arguments like haikinka, who is the only one who gives actual reasons and arguments to his posts



I will leave whenever I want. This is my thread after all.
Instead of picking a fight with the flawless me, why don't you formulate some valid argument
that could actually make SAO little less stupid that it already is.



And sucking up to Ha-chan-san will not do you any good.
Just a little heads up.

EDIT:

The nerve of you telling me to leave though when you yourself admitted that your argument is weak hence
is not contributing to you pro-SAO people AT ALL.


52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/30/12
Too many SAO threads
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/30/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Too many SAO threads



Only the Prince of Anime can make such an impact.




63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12

chrome_mist wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

then please leave this thread if you have no further contribution, unless you have more arguments like haikinka, who is the only one who gives actual reasons and arguments to his posts



I will leave whenever I want. This is my thread after all.
Instead of picking a fight with the flawless me, why don't you formulate some valid argument
that could actually make SAO little less stupid that it already is.



And sucking up to Ha-chan-san will not do you any good.
Just a little heads up.

Well I've already lost the "real world logic shouldn't apply argument" what other things do you want to argue about?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.