First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Just There
Posted 12/30/12


"i-i'm Fine"


that was good where should we go now next
Posted 12/30/12


shakes her head and shrugs "i dunno"
Posted 12/30/12

Tiaraless wrote:



shakes her head and shrugs "i dunno"

well this date is going no where what can we do in the snow
Posted 12/30/12 , edited 12/30/12
giggles "a date uh.." stares down and sighs,putting her headphones on and gets her skateboard ready


Posted 12/30/12


"i-i'm Fine"

well it geting bad outside now i dont think i will get back to my house is ok to go to your if you dont mind
Posted 12/30/12

kadaj_sephiroth wrote:



"i-i'm Fine"

well it geting bad outside now i dont think i will get back to my house is ok to go to your if you dont mind

"do what you want i guess"
Posted 12/30/12


"do what you want i guess"

thank you can i get the keys than
Posted 12/30/12
"keys?" blinking she sighed and threw her house keys at him

Posted 12/30/12

MisakiYata wrote:

"keys?" blinking she sighed and threw her house keys at him



there we go wait are you comeing home too
Posted 12/30/12

kadaj_sephiroth wrote:


MisakiYata wrote:

"keys?" blinking she sighed and threw her house keys at him



there we go wait are you comeing home too


smiling sadly she shook her head
Posted 12/30/12

MisakiYata wrote:


kadaj_sephiroth wrote:


MisakiYata wrote:

"keys?" blinking she sighed and threw her house keys at him



there we go wait are you comeing home too


smiling sadly she shook her head


than where are you going can i come
Posted 12/30/12

kadaj_sephiroth wrote:


MisakiYata wrote:


kadaj_sephiroth wrote:


MisakiYata wrote:

"keys?" blinking she sighed and threw her house keys at him



there we go wait are you comeing home too


smiling sadly she shook her head


than where are you going can i come


"i was going to look for him"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.