First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Spring 2013 Anime
49068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

TheAncientOne wrote:

Update to initial message (Saturday, March 16, 2013 @ 11:19 PM CDT):


Don't think anyone has thanked you for a bit so... thanks for keeping this up to date! Always enjoy these threads.
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands,...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
karneval is looking really good, will definitely check it out.
17752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
Is there anywhere that summarizes anime projects that have been announced as green-lit, but don't yet have a release timeline? I know that Countdown keeps track of them once the intended release season, or at least calendar year, has been announced.
Posted 3/17/13
There are a lot of good titles for spring.
One Punch Mod
46008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

hpulley wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:

Update to initial message (Saturday, March 16, 2013 @ 11:19 PM CDT):


Don't think anyone has thanked you for a bit so... thanks for keeping this up to date! Always enjoy these threads.


Yes, I've only just started really following (at least a little) what's coming up from season to season, and the work that TheAncientOne does here is really appreciated.
The Wise Wizard
74696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

hatguy12 wrote:

Is there anywhere that summarizes anime projects that have been announced as green-lit, but don't yet have a release timeline? I know that Countdown keeps track of them once the intended release season, or at least calendar year, has been announced.

I had been wondering if there should be a topic for that (as well as perhaps one tracking new library titles and expired titles), but with my transition from working very little to working overtime every day, that was put on the back burner.

The initial message would need to contain information such as the title, if it had been scheduled (for a specific year or season), and possibly link(s) to any article(s) confirming the production greenlighting.

As for the CR library & expired titles project, the initial message for it would list new library titles added, the premiere date, and a link to the announcement of the title. Likewise for any expiring/expired titles (be they simulcast or library titles).

If anyone wants to take on either of these, just keep in mind it is long term commitment. The only way to turn it over to someone else would be to have a moderator lock the topic so someone else could start a new one.

35525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
One more Summer series is confirmed for July: Kiniro Mosaic . FansubDB and Countdown both have it.

There have been a few preview/pre-airs already: RDG Red Data Girl 's niconico pre-air has been fansubbed by two groups. Karneval and Danchi Tamoo have had theirs too according to FansubDB
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

hatguy12 wrote:

Is there anywhere that summarizes anime projects that have been announced as green-lit, but don't yet have a release timeline? I know that Countdown keeps track of them once the intended release season, or at least calendar year, has been announced.

That will certainly prove to be a big chore. Amongst the hundreds of titles that have been announced, there are dozens which can be categorized as either in the final stages (dates TBD), still in planning stages, on hold (project currently frozen), or unknown (no news for a very long time).

There are many original projects with little info other than the titles, adaptations from existing materials which may or may not follow the originals, etc. It definitely won't be an easy task.
17752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

Waterst1 wrote:
That will certainly prove to be a big chore.

And that's why I'm thankful to pistolsaf for doing it. The Japanese site/blog he referenced in his new thread looks pretty close to what I was asking about; but it'll be nice to have a list in English.
35525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

hatguy12 wrote:


Waterst1 wrote:
That will certainly prove to be a big chore.

And that's why I'm thankful to pistolsaf for doing it. The Japanese site/blog he referenced in his new thread looks pretty close to what I was asking about; but it'll be nice to have a list in English.


You're welcome. I'm going to edit in some more anime in that thread(I'll save the ANN links for last since that will be a huge chore to do) in the next hour or so.

The first ANN Spotlight for Spring 2013 is out, and looks like HenNeko is a Media Factory series so expect two or three day delay if Crunchyroll gets it.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spotlight/2013/spring/henneko
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
Some of these look pretty cool.
And I didnt know My Little Pony is an anime
33339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
Btw whoever came up with the anime trailer thing in Japanese http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/03/16/video-spring-2013-anime-trailer-compilation was cool Even if I don't know many by looking at them (I'd have to cross reference with the chart and hope I got it right) but it did succeed in making me want to watch a couple I had no original interest in. And yes geeky old me freaking out over Yamato music...
71375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 3/18/13

pistolsaf wrote:

There have been a few preview/pre-airs already: RDG Red Data Girl 's niconico pre-air has been fansubbed by two groups. Karneval and Danchi Tamoo have had theirs too according to FansubDB

The niconico version of RDG isn't actually a pre-air, it's being streamed there weekly. It's similar to the Upotte/Ebiten/Seitokai no Ichizon lv2 situation, the only difference is that the TV airing is a few weeks later instead of a season. Date A Live is the same.
35525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/13 , edited 3/19/13

llamaben wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

There have been a few preview/pre-airs already: RDG Red Data Girl 's niconico pre-air has been fansubbed by two groups. Karneval and Danchi Tamoo have had theirs too according to FansubDB

The niconico version of RDG isn't actually a pre-air, it's being streamed there weekly. It's similar to the Upotte/Ebiten/Seitokai no Ichizon lv2 situation, the only difference is that the TV airing is a few weeks later instead of a season. Date A Live is the same.


You're correct but I'm counting it as a pre-air that will be 3 weeks ahead of the TV airing. Both of those shows are Kadokawa which also produced those other shows you named.

In Summer 2013 anime news, Blood Lad is a July anime according to Countdown and FansubDB (I will edit my greenlit thread to show that). As soon as a Summer 2013 thread is posted by TheAncientOne, I'll take down the Summer 2013 listings in the greenlit thread).

EDIT: Another catalog title has been added courtesy of Media Blasters. I can't find an annoucement topic or article yet. It's Mazinkaiser SKL
http://www.crunchyroll.com/mazinkaiser-skl

EDIT 2: There was a hint of this in this CR news article: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/02/22/media-blasters-announces-super-robot-wars-anime-license


Media Blasters also announced that digital availability of Mazinkaiser SKL will be landing 3/15 for so far on iTunes, Xbox, and Vudu, with more expected in the near future.


As it is from Media Blasters, this would be U.S and Canada only.

EDIT3: The 2nd ANN Spotlight is on Severing Crime Edge
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spotlight/2013/spring/severing-crime-edge

This also looks like a Media Factory series, and I like Studio Gokumi's work. I can see Sentai licensing this.
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
Episode 3 of Aoi Sekai no Chushin de is scheduled to be aired on 4th April 23:00 JST at Tokyo MX channel.

http://aoisekai.net/anime-onair.html
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.