First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
Post Reply Spring 2013 Anime
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

pistolsaf wrote:


fuzzytipsy wrote:

The regions are impressively limited, even for an AoA sub license.


Also delayed by a day. Looks like we're seeing the effects of Daisuki here.

EDIT: Here are the regions:


Valvrave the Liberator will be available to Crunchyroll audiences in the following territories: US, Canada, United Kingdom, and Ireland.



I guess you forgot about Magi? It's even more delayed (3.5 days late) and more limited (only available for United States, Canada, and South Africa) than Valvrave.
mipegg 
19396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Surprised were even getting it in the UK/Ireland tbh.

And for Magi you can watch it free on Anime On Demand in the UK. Same with Maoyuu and Problem Children, both of those are severely delayed though
47455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
I don't understand why CR is getting licenses from companies who are creating daisuki but it makes me less worried about CRs lineup this season. (happily surprised)
Posted 3/29/13
Omg Chibi Devil. I love it.
46353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 3/29/13
CR's first announcement...off to a good start imo

Valvrave the Liberator going onto my watchlist
49308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/29/13
Valvrave, awesome! Thanks, Crunchy!!A day late? I thought the 12th was the day but I guess with the time difference. Ah well, Friday I have something to watch along with Chihaya 2 now.
67836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
I'm pretty much only excited for Higurashi.

Here's a trailer for it http://youtu.be/mtF03gcgFyk
21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

mipegg wrote:

Surprised were even getting it in the UK/Ireland tbh.

And for Magi you can watch it free on Anime On Demand in the UK. Same with Maoyuu and Problem Children, both of those are severely delayed though


To be honest, we get most things in the UK. Certainly Aniplex now have a very strong relationship with Crunchyroll, and almost seem to be using them as a testbed to see if it's worth a dub or not.

Magi was a Viz Europe/Kaze licence which is why AoD got it. This season they also negotiated a package deal with Kadokawa, but it's highly unlikely that any of those titles would get a physical release or a dub.

21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

hpulley wrote:

Valvrave, awesome! Thanks, Crunchy!!A day late? I thought the 12th was the day but I guess with the time difference. Ah well, Friday I have something to watch along with Chihaya 2 now.


A day?! Luxury! :-P

....meanwhile AoD streaming are on episode 6 of Problem Children, still six weeks behind.....

49308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/29/13

icecreamsnow wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Valvrave, awesome! Thanks, Crunchy!!A day late? I thought the 12th was the day but I guess with the time difference. Ah well, Friday I have something to watch along with Chihaya 2 now.


A day?! Luxury! :-P

....meanwhile AoD streaming are on episode 6 of Problem Children, still six weeks behind.....



I know, I shouldn't complain but I hate it when people can see fansubs before my legal subscription streams since I am 100% legit now. A couple of days behind is OK but even than a week behind really sucks as it means you are an episode back like AKB0048. Six weeks behind is a library title IMO
21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru looks very interesting, if not just for the very different art style. Hopefully it will be a Crunchyroll pickup via Sentai, and not a Funimation one.
49308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13

icecreamsnow wrote:

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru looks very interesting, if not just for the very different art style. Hopefully it will be a Crunchyroll pickup via Sentai, and not a Funimation one.


I love how you can spot the light novel adaptations from a mile away due to their looooooooong titles. Could be fun! As expected my young adult romantic comedy is wrong, gotta love the title!


ThePinkRanger wrote:

I'm pretty much only excited for Higurashi.

Here's a trailer for it http://youtu.be/mtF03gcgFyk


Looks good and violent but it is a sequel, right?
22379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Towson, Maryland
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nanamibeya/20130329/p2

A bunch of episode counts announced:

Railgun S - 24 Episodes
Youth romantic comedy I'm still wrong - 13 episodes
Photo Kano - 13 episodes
Vu~aruvu rave revolution (Not sure what show this is... Valvrave maybe?) - 13 Episodes
DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 THE ANIMATION - 13 episodes
Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat - 12 episodes
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - 12 Episodes
Majestic Prince - 24 Epsidoes
Ore no Imouto 2 - 13 episodes
I read, Azazel-san. 13 episodes
Muromi - 13 Episodes
Date A Live - 12 Episodes
Red Data Girl - 12 Episodes
Aku no Hana - 13 Episodes
Yuyushiki - 12 Episodes
Samurai Grils 2 - 12 Episodes
Crime Edge - 13 Episodes
Hataraku Maou Sama - 12 Episodes

The most worrisome one is that Ore no Imouto is only 13 episodes... how the heck are they going to fit the rest of the story in 13 episodes?
od1968 
16236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13
Only 13 eps!? 0_0 WHY!?
54020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/30/13 , edited 3/30/13


The most worrisome one is that Ore no Imouto is only 13 episodes... how the heck are they going to fit the rest of the story in 13 episodes?

There's going to be additional episodes not aired on TV as with the first series, bringing the total up to 16: http://www.mania.com/aodvb/showthread.php?p=2019460#post2019460
First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.