First  Prev  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  Next  Last
Spring 2013 Anime
36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


Balzack wrote:

Oh a new box is very promising! Excited to see what they add next (hopefully RDG!)


If it turns out to be RDG I will flip tables (metaphorically) in happiness


As would I. These are the possible ones for that box:

DD Hokuto no Ken(about a week late)
The duck short
The Blood-type short from Earth Star Entertainment
Red Data Girl
HenNeko(it will be a delaycast because of Media Factory).
24597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

pistolsaf wrote:

Seems like some UK company has already licensed both TBS shows, and some Australian company licensed Oregairu.


I wouldn't be surprised if Kaze have the the UK rights, and that no UK streams actually happen.

With no activity from AoD since January, and since they're 6 weeks behind on their shows, it's fansubs for me then ;)
152331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/9/13
I think they added another box just now.
52493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

pistolsaf wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


Balzack wrote:

Oh a new box is very promising! Excited to see what they add next (hopefully RDG!)


If it turns out to be RDG I will flip tables (metaphorically) in happiness


As would I. These are the possible ones for that box:

DD Hokuto no Ken(about a week late)
The duck short
The Blood-type short from Earth Star Entertainment
Red Data Girl
HenNeko(it will be a delaycast because of Media Factory).


I honestly only know RDG and Hentai Ouji from that list lol
I'd take RDG over HenNeko (the manga adaptation really turned me off from it, I'm not sure how I feel about the anime)
152331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/9/13
I kinda agree with that. I've also read the manga of Hentai Ouji and it's pretty mediocre; honestly a title I'm not looking forward too much forward to.

25490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
It seems Funimation has Date A Live

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-09/funimation-to-stream-date-a-live-romantic-comedy-anime
36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

Tmaxxer wrote:

It seems Funimation has Date A Live

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-09/funimation-to-stream-date-a-live-romantic-comedy-anime


Always good to have official confirmation. That was leaked a few hours in this thread.

http://www.funimation.com/rojas/blog/funimation-acquires-streaming-rights-for-date-a-live/7604725

Who knows when they'll announce Attack on Titan. Later today? Tomorrow?

38572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hotaru-verse
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?!?!
I was so disappointed in the last titles they listed!
I was hoping for a delay/cast of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titian)
I'm not gonna give up hope that CR might still get it. You never know,
it could be in the new box they just put up, but I'm not holding my breath!
52493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

stark700 wrote:

I kinda agree with that. I've also read the manga of Hentai Ouji and it's pretty mediocre; honestly a title I'm not looking forward too much forward to.



Comrade!

Lol
36369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
wait we have 1 more box?
15110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/13 , edited 4/9/13
Due to a mistake, it seems like Funi has accidentally confirmed that they have RDG! Hehehe, take a look at this photo as it confirms it!!

https://twitter.com/PachiPortrait/status/321715336552529920/photo/1



36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

cdmillions wrote:

Due to a mistake, it seems like Funi has accidentally confirmed that they have RDG! Hehehe, take a look at this photo!!

https://twitter.com/PachiPortrait/status/321715336552529920/photo/1



Given how Funi's site sucks, them accidentally hinting at RDG is something I could believe.

That news makes that TBD box being HenNeko a lot more likely.
52493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

cdmillions wrote:

Due to a mistake, it seems like Funi has accidentally confirmed that they have RDG! Hehehe, take a look at this photo as it confirms it!!

https://twitter.com/PachiPortrait/status/321715336552529920/photo/1





24284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
That's weird, wouldn't this be the first time Funimation has licensed a PA Works title?
15110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
It would be the first time anyone but CR gets to simulcast a PA Works title. That is what strikes me as weird.
First  Prev  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.