First  Prev  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  Next  Last
Post Reply Spring 2013 Anime
AMC44 
22096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / P.R
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
1. Majestic Prince Check
2 The Severing Crime Edge Check
3 Photo Kano Check
4 Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Check
5 Flowers of Evil Check
6 Samurai Bride Check
7 My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Check
8 Henneko – The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat Check
9 Yuyushiki Check
10 Uta no Prince Sama 2 (Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000%) , Season 1 too... Check
11 Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

10/11......

Well one more that needs to be announced is Gargantia, it maybe today they will announce it In there Facebook, let see
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/25/13 , edited 4/25/13

AMC44 wrote: 10/11......

There's an echo in here.


Well one more that needs to be announced is Gargantia, it maybe today they will announce it In there Facebook, let see

Of course, that was the one where at least one commentator was skeptical it would be a Sentai license. And the one license that stands out as far as license regions (the others are reductions in territory, with Anime-on-Demand and Madman already making it clear who picked up those particular rights).
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
The Attack on Titan thread got updated so that the simulcast time for Attack on Titan is 4 hours earlier on Crunchyroll.

Looks like the production committee saw that CR had better numbers than Funimation's stream. (Or CR found a way to move up the simulcast).
25492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

pistolsaf wrote:

The Attack on Titan thread got updated so that the simulcast time for Attack on Titan is 4 hours earlier on Crunchyroll.

Looks like the production committee saw that CR had better numbers than Funimation's stream. (Or CR found a way to move up the simulcast).


Funimation is streaming it at the same time as CR.
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Tmaxxer wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

The Attack on Titan thread got updated so that the simulcast time for Attack on Titan is 4 hours earlier on Crunchyroll.

Looks like the production committee saw that CR had better numbers than Funimation's stream. (Or CR found a way to move up the simulcast).


Funimation is streaming it at the same time as CR.


For real?
25492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Royaldragon01 wrote:


Tmaxxer wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

The Attack on Titan thread got updated so that the simulcast time for Attack on Titan is 4 hours earlier on Crunchyroll.

Looks like the production committee saw that CR had better numbers than Funimation's stream. (Or CR found a way to move up the simulcast).


Funimation is streaming it at the same time as CR.


For real?


Yeah. They both air at the same time assuming Funimation releases it at the time they stated.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/13

Royaldragon01 wrote:


Tmaxxer wrote: Funimation is streaming it at the same time as CR.


For real?

Yes, Funimation had already announced it. CR announcing it was bringing their premium simulcast in line with the Funimation premium simulcast.

Which could easily be a case that CR had the right to be at the same time as Funimation's premium simulcast, so when Funimation announced 11am Eastern, CR got on the horn and asserted their rights.

Up in the air is who they got on the horn to. Since Funimation announced SVOD rights, its not clear whether that was non-exclusive and Crunchyroll picked up the same rights, or whether that was exclusive and Crunchyroll sublicensed from Funimation. But if CR sublicensed from Funimation, its odd that they are not using Funimation's sub, so I'm inclined to think they both picked up non-exclusive SVOD rights on the same terms, and CR got on the horn to Japan when it saw that Funimation had been allowed to stream at 11am Eastern.

The oddity is that Funimation never announced the streaming rights, only SVOD, yet they have a free stream, though it looks to be two weeks later. It could be Crunchyroll's free streaming rights have a one week exclusive, or it could be a deal with Funimation sublicensing the streaming rights from Crunchyroll.

18764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
For those keeping track of future streaming site Daisuki, the below recent interview gives the launch date as May 16th (previous interview(s) had April 30th).

http://activeanime.com/html/2013/04/29/activeanime-interviews-eri-maruyama-of-daisuki-net-japans-first-legal-anime-distribution-website/
28071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
The Anime Network will start to stream the series on their site and most likely hulu...

http://theanimenetwork.com/20130430605/anime-network-announces-summer-2013-lineup


I just love how they change the flower of evil into a blue color for the title... It's so pretty... (HA... for sarcasm... I don't like it... It makes it look less serious... they should have kept it at white).

I don't know why, but did the Yuyushiki girls look tanner or something... also for their promo art for the anime network?

Plus I love how they used Summer 2013... xD
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/13 , edited 5/3/13
Looks like the Iberian Peninsula will likely get show parity with at least Latin America if not the Netherlands and Scandinavia.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/03/crunchyroll-expands-anime-streaming-with-launch-in-spain-and-portugal

I am sure that Spain and Portugal would like to get around 50% of new simulcasts if not more.

EDIT: Aniplex of America provided Crunchyroll with three catalog titles
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/03-1/crunchyroll-adds-gurren-lagann-ghost-slayers-ayashi-and-rod-the-tv-to-anime-catalog

I am going to add Gurren Lagann and Read or Die to my queue. Looks like Ghost Slayers Ayashi could be a license rescue since I think Bandai had that at some point(we know TTGL was a license rescue).
49852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 5/3/13
Those 3 catalog titles out of left field for sure
I guess I can give up on watching Samura Girls here then
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Those 3 catalog titles out of left field for sure
I guess I can give up on watching Samura Girls here then


I'd say that Samurai Girls is still possible. Crunchyroll still hasn't put up UtaPri season 1 so I imagine that could go up around the same time. We'll know for sure once the lineup page is updated and boxes get added(or not)

52017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/13 , edited 5/3/13

pistolsaf wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Those 3 catalog titles out of left field for sure
I guess I can give up on watching Samura Girls here then


I'd say that Samurai Girls is still possible. Crunchyroll still hasn't put up UtaPri season 1 so I imagine that could go up around the same time. We'll know for sure once the lineup page is updated and boxes get added(or not)



The catalog titles may not even need their own boxes as they won't get their own show page, they will just show up as older episodes on those two anime pages. They already announced they were getting UtaPri 1000%... sometime.

Edit: and they haven't even filled those 3 boxes yet so they may yet put up more library boxes...

Edit2: and my guess turns out to be correct, there are 4 new catalog boxes now after they filled in the three mentioned today.
43600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Northampton, Mass...
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
5 new catalog boxes now! I suspect that the Aniplex titles were the original three boxes, though.
49852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 5/3/13
Omg 5 more boxes

Samurai Girls has to be one of them right?...right?
First  Prev  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.